Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 pm
"Up to were my and hopefully more kinder demons reside." Kudo said as he turned back around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

"T..Thank you" she studdered blushing. She didn't know why, but she felt stupid for stuttering and she mentally hit herself for blushing. 'im such a dork.' she thought to herself.

ToxxiicMuffiins

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 pm
Alice snapped her head up, seeing a man, as she smelled him quickly. He smell of half demon also... She wiped her tears quickly, and stood up backing away from the corner in a defensive way.

She had a more stubborn look on her face, as she got into a fighting stance.Her eyes began to glow yellow "Just a moment of weakness.." she muttered. I'm on my own now in this castle....must stand strong no matter what. Me against the world just went to me against the new world....a stronger world thats for sure...fight to the death hopefully..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 pm
Vayne got to his feet and raised both hands. "Please I have no quarrel with you. I just wished to know what was upsetting you so." He looked at her stubborn expression. He sighed and removed his sword from it's sheath on his back. He laid it on the ground.

"I truly mean you know harm." He extended a hand to her. "I am Vayne Demonix. And I would rather befriend someone than fight them anyday."

In the back of his mind he was already playing out the battle, prepared to strike if she was hostile. The dominant part of him didn't want that to happen but a hate-filled resentful part of him was oh so anxious. The devil wanted to bear it's fangs.

Nero Cullen

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:38 pm
Alice lowered her arms, hearing the word 'friend', a she stood straight. She fell back against the wall, and slid down as she covered her face. One side wanted it the other was just saying it over in her mind It will just happen again...like it always does.not matter where I am....its good for awhile...then it only leads to nothing...accepted nowhere...it won't work...he's not willing to kill me either...

Alice mummered some words "Must die....be away...accepted nowhere...not with either kind...transformation.." she stuttered some, but kept her face hidden.

Alice took notice to her own thirst "P-please go....I don't...want to kill you...your human side...I don't ..want to.. hurt anymore...please.." she wimpered most words, as she curled up in fear and sadness, more for everyone else.

(EDITED)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Vayne allowed a small part of his devil side to cross over. His eyes turned golden-red and his voiced deepened.

He knelt down again and sighed, giving her a soft smile. "Listen. I have a dark side to life just as you have yours. My human side is alot harder to kill than you think. And if no one accepts you, then you're just like me. Accepted nowhere. Not home, not where I came from. Not among demons, or even humans. A man of soiled blood."

He looked down at the ground. "I am someone who understands your pain. Fear of the other half taking over. And if no one else will accept you, then I will."

Nero Cullen

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 pm
Alice looked up at him, then shook her head slowly, with a more shocked face."Abandoned...will be the same always...your blood...smells good.." she stuttered, as her fangs grew a little, as the tin can of cold blood didn't really help.

She put her hand over her mouth, and stood up, as one hand on the wall to hold herself. "I can't trust that...I'm a free slave...must transform....you think you'll accept me..for now you would." she muttered, as half her mind was elsewhere. She looked down, as she picked up her book, and wiped her face. She covered half of it, to keep herself from the scent, and hoping the burning in her throat to lower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Vayne smiled. "My blood? The mixture...the combination of more than one species. You think it smells good?" He cracked his nack and picked up his blade. He sliced open his palm, watching the dark red fluiid pulse out of him. It's smeel filled his nose. Disgusting.

"This blood...is the most horrible blood the Gods have ever had to gaze upon in disgust. It is the combination of a sinner and a devil. It holds no value or no merit. It's tainted."

He looked into her eyes. "And you think it smells good. You're the first I've met to say that." He made a fist, squeezing out some blood that onto the palm of his other hand. He stared at it. He cupped his hands and drank the few droplets. He grimaced. "Trust me. This isn't something the Gods would be pleased to know that they created. It is the spawn of Hell and Earth. The middle ground and the Battle ground, joined into one vessel."

He stood. "You aren't a slave to anyone. Anyone at all. Don't let yourself become a slave to your darkness. For when that happens you become no more than an animal. I've gone through the pain of being the beast. Of becoming the bull. And after feeling the same emotions as an animal...I've realized that beasts are better off as food for man. Their angry hunger...is the only thing that scares me. That's why I can't let my animal consume me."  

Nero Cullen

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Alice's eyes widen, as she reached out towards the mans hand with great speed. She grabbed it pulling herself in, and biting into it. She lost her sense of hearing, but regained it, as she just relised what she did.

She threw herself back, as she looked up at him, blood stained her cheeks. "I-I...I'm sorry...". She rached out for his palm, but pulled her hand back, as she kept them close to her chest.

She stared up at him "And what do you do...when you need to beast side to survive?...any blood that smells close to human...is tasty to a vampire..." she calmly said, wiping her face His is just close...to my favorite type...of blood... She stared at his palm, as she bit her bottom lip, her fangs completely drawn. "Kill me if you wish...if you can, then do..after what I just did, you have everyright to want to.." she said, as her stubborn look returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 pm
Vayne's head lowered as he looked at the ground. His shoulders trembled as if he were crying. Instead he reaised his head and laughed. "I've never met anyone who actually enjoyed the taste of my blood."

He smirked and returned the sword to it's sheath. The wound from her teeth began to sizzle as his regeneration began. "I wouldn't kill you for excercising hunger. When you need the beast to survive, that means the beast must be kept on a leash, even when it's in control. Remember that, vampire."

Nero Cullen

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Alice nodded slowly, as she stared up at him with curosity "I try my best....I just never give my vampire side what it wants usually....They have cold blood...it helps...barely...taste awful.." she said, out of random.

Her talking was coming to a slow at this point, as she just stared up at him, but glaced at the place she bit every couple of seconds. She then remembered, "You think you do now....but later you won't...I'm a mere burden.." she said calmly, as her facial expression didn't change, looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:32 am
User Image
Shinobu heard the talking. She felt the necklace around her neck and the warm stones. She felt upset that Roguji thought of her like that.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Doctor Pi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
(( Post time! *cracks knuckles*
Oh, okay. I have to go in 20 mins. D: ))

Laurent chuckled quietly to himself. This girl was so entertaining. He watched her facial expressions, how they each clinked into each other like a chain. He watched her movements, and heard the sounds. Breathing, heartbeat, steps... it was all there. When Ava faced him, Laurent could swear he saw a hint of longing. But it was gone before he could analyse it. At the hint he covered his mouth with a hand and disguised laughter with a slight cough. "How very true, Ava." He said simply, grinning in his own way. "A man should never hide in his shadows simply because they can. And to hear you accept my invitation... it's music to my ears." He teased on, and then hearing her comment about having to act like a gentleman. "I will try my very best, dear Ava." He said and bowed promptly. When the exclamation was to be heard he positioned his arms to catch her and gallantly feathered her impact with his arms. "Oh my, you must watch where you are going." He had to supress a chuckle and stared at the girl in his arms.

((Argh!! I had an amzing post all written out yesterday, and because my mum and dad shut the interenet off at our house and I have to go to the library for computer time, I never got to post it! crying It was such a very nice post too...))

Ava trembled,the shock of being touched -held- by Laurent was greater than it should be. Reaching up, she oh-so carefully twined her fingers in his hair, around the nape of his neck. She stepped down, still holding him close. This close proximity to someone so intoxitcating lit her senses afire, recording every touch, ever emotion. Then, so piskie-like ((pixie)), she shifted her grip to his taut upper arm, clutching his arm to her side. "Welll..." She wheedled, careful to keep her tone equally light, "I suppose after my, what time is it?, 2 o'clock meeting with Mr. Floor was just canceled..I suppose I feel up to much more than just a few drinks." She winked, then turned her head away, a mass a brunette waves creating a thin wall between her and him. Ava let loose a small sign of longing, the only form she would let her human body allow its emotion to escape. Although, those blushes, such as the one she was wearing now, brought a pleasant sensation to mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm
((Ack! Gots to go, just so you know, byee!))  

Doctor Pi

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Pi Ish Delicious

((Argh!! I had an amzing post all written out yesterday, and because my mum and dad shut the interenet off at our house and I have to go to the library for computer time, I never got to post it! crying It was such a very nice post too...))

Ava trembled,the shock of being touched -held- by Laurent was greater than it should be. Reaching up, she oh-so carefully twined her fingers in his hair, around the nape of his neck. She stepped down, still holding him close. This close proximity to someone so intoxitcating lit her senses afire, recording every touch, ever emotion. Then, so piskie-like ((pixie)), she shifted her grip to his taut upper arm, clutching his arm to her side. "Welll..." She wheedled, careful to keep her tone equally light, "I suppose after my, what time is it?, 2 o'clock meeting with Mr. Floor was just canceled..I suppose I feel up to much more than just a few drinks." She winked, then turned her head away, a mass a brunette waves creating a thin wall between her and him. Ava let loose a small sign of longing, the only form she would let her human body allow its emotion to escape. Although, those blushes, such as the one she was wearing now, brought a pleasant sensation to mind...

((That sucks! Bye!))

Laurent smiled teasingly, feeling the soft touch of her fingers at the back of his neck. He watched Ava's face carefully, saw the fire in her eyes and the longing. He was arm in arm with her now. He listened to her words and chuckled quietly. "As do I, my dear." He replied. He smelt her brown hair that cascaded between them. It had a slight honey and floral smell. An interesting one. He saw her movements and felt a strange warmth. He had never thought he'd be longed for in such a way. This was new to him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games