Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm
"You didn't see anything else? No suit or anything he could have possibly come from or even an escape pod? He was just floating out on the edges of the atmosphere..?" Demi rose an eyebrow at him, a little bit in disbelief but.. Dante was living proof of it..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 pm
"Trying to scavenge parts during a battle is just plain stupid...We wait in the depths of space before doing our work to keep from getting hit by stray shots." The Gray Baron said, looking over at her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 pm
"Well call me crazy by Dante just screams to me he's Gil. As I'm sure you've been listening, the two are very much alike and where Gil disappears, Dante appears. Could be a coincidence, but I highly doubt it.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 pm
"Gil, eh?" The Gray Baron asked, fiddling with his cane.
"The missing Lieutenant of Kava, correct?" he added, standing up.

"Perhaps he is, perhaps he isn't...Either way, it's hard to ever know with Dante's mass Amnesia..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 pm
"An I was hoping you could fill in his amnesia.." Demi said with a groan, scratching the back of her head. "But it seems you can't even do that. And that's REALLY frustrating.." She added, her eye twitching. "Because if Dante and Gil showed up at the same time period, then that means there's a black space in between Gil's disappearance and Dante's appearance, which is really beginning to piss me off.."

"Unless of course you've had Dante longer than I thought..?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 pm
"We only found him very recently...He beat our last champion an hour before he went out to save you..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 pm
"That quick, huh..?" Demi smirked, clearly impress. "How recent is recent though? Within the month? Year? Week? Past day or two..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 pm
"We found him two days, and then he beat the champion, making him the current one..." The Gray Baron said, slowly prodding Kogg in the back.

"He beat him sooooooo badly too..." he continued, prodding him at a faster rate.

"It was kinda embarass-"

"ENOUGH ALREADY!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm
"...Is that why he's so crabby all the time..?" Demi asked, looking back at The Gray Baron after staring at Kogg for a few moments. "Because he got out classed by Dante?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 pm
"...b*****d cut my mobile suit to ribbons too!" Kogg whined, slamming his head on the computerboard.

"...Yeah, he gets touchy..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm
"...Well this is just even more frustrating..." Demi groaned, slumping her head down too. "Just as I thought Dante does appear right in that timeline.. GOD DAMN IT!! Why can't anyone know what the ******** happened?!" She suddenly barked, yelling at the ceiling of the room while flailing her arms about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 pm
The Gray Baron just stared at her before prodding Kogg again.
"...Looks like she beats you in throwing fits too..."

"I'LL HIT YOU OLD MAN! YOU KNOW I WILL!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 pm
((Oh God.. I think I fell in love with The Gray Baron xd ))

"Well it's just frustrating damn it!!" Demi growled. "People like Gil just don't disappear. And everyone's trying to leave him behind sadly. It's.. It's just wrong! And it doesn't make any sense! I mean, I finally found someone who actually could care less about the God damn money my family is loaded with and the BAM! He just disappears into thin air and nobody gives a rat's a**!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm
((He fits the bill of the 'one old guy no one's creeped out by'...))

"Well you have to remember, this universe works for no individual. It's got a role for us all." The Gray Baron said, before slowly looking at Kogg.
"...Just like how its his role to be a whiny little b***h about how he get his a** beat by a burn victim."

"...I'm gonna smack him..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 pm
"I can't bring myself to believe the universe planned out that I'd join Kava, find the first person who doesn't flip out and start stalking me when they learn my last name is Charmeine and then take this said person away no less than 48 hours.." Demi said, shaking her head. "It's just to cruel."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games