Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenity-Fox123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:13 pm
Before the girl could answer she looked at the clock andleaves to go to the library to meet someone .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 am
The newcomer, Fujima, walked in the student lounge. He looking forward to meet new people with different races.  

DomoKaiile

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm
* a beautiful immortal walks in with sad red eyes and long silver hair and a red medieval style flowing cape. Walks up to Fujima* Um, excuse me sir, might you tell me where I am?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm
Fujima looked at the lost girl.
"Um, I believe you're in Ria High. In the Student Lounge. Hi I'm Fujima."
Fujima blushed.
"Sorry, I'm new here also. I was expecting some kind of tour guider around here."  

DomoKaiile

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 pm
*bows slightly* Nice to meet you Sir Fujima. Yes, I know the high school. I just keep getting lost through all thse rooms. *smiles and laughs but muffles it with hand at the redness on your face* I have met only a few people so far, but they were all quite nice. So, what brings you to this school?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm
"My mother felt like I had to be more independent. How about you? Met any new people yet?"  

DomoKaiile

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm
Yes, I could say that *thinks about my frineds, Ritsuka, Sam and Ginger* One of them is very sad, but I can't tell why though. And one made me a dragon-fox *a fox with wings sits on my shoulder* and another is very hyper. And now Ive met you Sir Fujuma.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm
Yes, I could say that *thinks about my frineds, Ritsuka, Sam and Ginger* One of them is very sad, but I can't tell why though. And one made me a dragon-fox *a fox with wings sits on my shoulder* and another is very hyper. And now Ive met you Sir Fujuma.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

DomoKaiile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 am
"Wow your my second friend here!!! Oh hey, I forgot who my first friend was..." Fujima thought deeper.
"Oh, now I remember. It was the bus driver that drove me here! I forgot how we became friends. Well what the hey, he gave me a bag of popcorn.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Fujima exits and goes to the Green House.  

DomoKaiile

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces