Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm
greendragonfly52
"Ah" Abigail murmered, her anger fading ever so slightly, "So I have your loyalty untill this is over then." she whispered. Well that was better then nothing anyway. She had someone who wouldn't betray her...for however short a time. Though that didn't ease her of her confusion, especially after Asphyxious spoke. "Me? It would have been imposible for you to see me there. I went home after the Marshel Law was anounced, and stayed there throughout the night. Raziel...you know I do not summon. My power lies within the void, and captromancy. A summon made of darkness....I have no such talent to create such a thing. Malice perhaps...but not this darkness you speak of. I assure you that whoever you saw last night...it wasn't me."

Then I deduce it was Tabitha, she doth have darkness within. I hath no idea how she managed the magic to pull it off but that is irrelavent as of now. Come, we should leave. Perhaps t'is best to foil whatever she doth planning... as a way of retribution. If she betray the Conflicted, is it not proper to return such a favour with retrebution.
Raz lead the way to his place, his thrall body guards not far off. Raziels fog rolled in and obsured the vision around them. They had much to talk about and scheme. Mine wife needs more life energy, you hath condemed others as witches before thine fall, correct? We shalt collect their souls and get revenge for the scaring of your plans. With any luck, we shalt run into the Blessed and take two birds out with one stone. Agreed?

Ayatane sat quietly, his mind rolled things around in his mind, he didn't understand fully the modivation behind this man Raziel, but he could understand why he would want to bring back his wife and in his line of work, he knew that Necromancy lead to madness more often than not. People, not matter their intentions with the craft, could easily loose their minds if they delved deeply enought into the craft, if Goldors ancester knew this man... how long had he thrown himself into the craft? Granted, if he was brilliant enough to set Brim up with the downfall of being a witch, while at the same time get what he wanted.... he may more dangerous than they gave him credit for. Ayatane's ear turned towards Mattheus as he spoke his peace. Ayatane blinked, she had a point, even though he didn't approve of Raziels actions, perhaps Goldors ancestors could have chosen another path to help a man such as himself other than blowing a whistle and casting him out. But that was in the past and Ayatane needed to focus on the future. Well, lets not point any fingers of any accusations right now, first we should find Abigail, we'll deal with this Raziel if the situations arises. Aelor? We may need your help in finding her, you would know more places where she would go to hide and lay low, can you do that for us?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Ally felt a pian in her chest and looked at everone's faces, "Um, excuse me," she said quickly and dashed out the door. She ran deep into the forest and grabbed onto a tree. She started breathing heavily and looked down. Ally put her hand on her heart and slid to the ground. She often had these attacks when she used her powers too much. Often, she got them from fighting off the insanity from necromancy. She knew if the Blessed knew about them, they would surely be mad and possibly banish her, for none knew she had the power of necromacy. She tried to regian her composure, but ended up making everthing hurt worse. Sighing, she tried concentrating on something else and studdied her surroundings. She was in a deeper, darker part of the forset and didn't know where exactly. She gasped loudly from the pain and curled up into a ball, leaning up agianst the tree, hopping none of the blessed or conflicted would find her.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 pm
((Hola?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:51 am
zip was finished with the carrot.he jumped off the counter and looked around and saw someone rushut a door .zip ran out side when the door opened. then was about to run off when a cat jumped infront of him....
"aw hell ...not you again..."he mutteredand then the cat chased him around the tree.  

Ttechnicolor

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 am
Jean listened to everyone's plans. She had a million and five thoughts running through her head. "I may be of assistance with Abigail. If we can corner her, then I can stun her with a paralysis dust" she stated. "And if she doesn't cooperate then I'm sure I have a potion for her to tell the truth, I'll just have to find it" she stated.

Tabitha smirked as she saw her vision. The necromancer Raziel was one to look after. He also shared the same power as she had. "So he wants to stop me...." she stated as her eyes glew a murky black color. She had to make sure that her plans would not be foiled. Perhaps she could find a way to communicate with Raziel and pick apart his thoughts and what he had planned for her. Tabitha could care less about him trying to restore his wife, she just wanted the full power of Manon. The circle pulsated giving off negative energy. She sighed as she gave thought to a lot of things....and the fact that she had absorbed the knowledge of her hell bound spell book, she knew that a binding of a witch's power could be done...seeing glimpses of the future, she could only hope that would not be her ending...she had to have the power and repay humanity how they payed her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm
Ally coughed as the pain subsided and stayed laying on the ground. She felt the pain dull, until, fianly, it was gone. Numbly, she felt around for her hair tie. Once she found it, she sat up slowly and tied her hair up. Time to find my way back, she thought to herself. The path she had taken here was curved, jagged, and confusing, for she had just been trying to get far away. She slowly stood up and studdied her surroundings closer, she realized that she was near Raziel's house, since she could sence a powerful necromancer near by, and shuddered, for it was just outside of the area she was in. She frowned and walked slowly back in the direction she thought she had come from.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 pm
Abigail's fist clenched at the name of Tabitha. "That *****. Not only does she turn the entire town against me, but she tries to turn my coven against me as well?!" Abigail could only remember being this angry once before in her entire life. She glanced over at Raziel breifly, as he continued to speak. Though his words did little to improove her mood, it did remind her that not everything had failed yet. There was hope yet, for her plans to come to pass. "If the trials go as I suspect them too....many people will be found guilty of witchcraft before the day is over. And with so many people, and such a small prison...there will be no choice for the poor mayor but to hold a mass hanging tonight. I have no use with the souls of the victems, so they are yours for the taking. And after I take what I need...Tabitha will with she had never thought to cross me, my sister will wish she had never been born, and the main goal of this coven, will soon be well on it's way. So yes Raziel, we are agreed."

Matheus looked over to Ally just in time to see her leave. Matheus was left a little confused, but just went by the assumption that it was a difficult time ...for all of them. She nibbled lightly on her bottem lip, wondering where they would be able to find Abigail. She was likely hiding somewhere....but where? "Wait...where's Eisti?" Matheus asked suddenly. Eisti, though a human, had fair talent in captromancy. Maybe she would be able to use her skill to locate Abigail possibly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:05 pm
Ally almost groaned when she saw she had just gotten closer to Raziel's house. She looked at the gaurd walking around and knew it would be hard to get out of this pickle. She looked up at the tree she was in, and very carefully climbed upwards, making sure she was as quiet as possible. A startled bird blew out of the tree and Ally let out a small shreak, almost loosing her balance in the small tree. The tree shook, and Ally stilled all of her movements.
((Hey Green, does Abigail know Ally's a witch?)  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 pm
((Where is Abigail right now anyways? I can't really have Eisti locate her unless I know where she is.))

Eisti had been in one of the far corners of the living room listening to the conversation and the plans. It seemed she had remained unseen even though she hadn't intended to. She stepped up to the group. "Do not worry. I'm here," she said. "Well, I'm not sure if it would work. But perhaps I could locate Abigail." She disappeared for a few moments to retrieve her mirror from her room.

Aelor watched as Eisti left for a few minutes before she turned to Ayatane and nodded solemnly. "If Eisti succeeds in locating her, I will help you find her. She will not go down easily even with magic. She has very powerful magical resistance despite the fact that she is a witch herself. Still, it would not surprise me if she was with Raziel. If that's the case then we may have a bit of a battle on our hands."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm
Thou shouldn't count your victories before they are won, now that ye have been branded a witch there may be enough of a doubt that the mayor could set them all free. But it matters little, either way we shall get what we need. If all else fails, I will send some thralls to fetch a number of villagers to raise enought of a panic. Fear is easily induced if you know what frightens the leaders of the flock. We should go after Tabitha's circle first, that has the most potential to give us a headache. It was a crude thing at best. I doubt she has any real skill in summoning, she looks as though she is just mimicing something... she will most likely be there and if where fortunate enough... the Blessed will arrive and give us an aid in destraction. Raziel continued to lead Abigial towards his home, he felt it would be best to do this under the cover of night, if all else failed he could create a fog with his summoning and add some nasty creatures to go with it. He reached a stone that opened a door and pulled it for them. The opening yawned and let them all pass before closing again.

Can you tell me... how does Raziel fight? We know he performs Necromancy but it there anything particularly nasty that may surprise us if we get into a fight with him, or do you know him that well? Ayatane placed a hand on his weapon handle in a relaxed posture. He wasn't liking the feeling of this, being a soldier he would rather have as much information about his enemies as he could before going after them.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 pm
Tabitha had to make a rash decision. She soon left the summoning circle making a strong barrier with darkness to surround it. She quickly ran towards the town of Salem as she had to infiltrate people's homes. She put her mask on using the guise she used when she framed Abigail. She then kicked down a door looking at the family as the children stopped playing and the parents looked concerned. She smirked not allowing them to do anyting before darkness emitted from her rippling into serpents of darkness binding the family and biting into their flesh. She then took her swords decapatating the family as she made a container of darkness capturing the family of five's souls into it. She quickly left the house and proceeded on for the next five houses. Once her mini massacre was over, she returned to the cave quickly opening the darkness and releasing the souls into the summoning circle as it glew another eary color. "As I call on the four corners, I envoke ye Manon, As I call on the four corners, I envoke ye Manon!!!! As I call on the four corners, I envoke ye Manon!!!" she screamed as the circle glew harder and the candles were extinguished. A powerful force was emerging from the circle as Tabitha opened up her embrace to receive the power. The cave began to shake and crumble of the emmence force of it all. As Tabitha received it, the cave gave in and crumbled around Tabitha silence lumming over the area.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 pm
zip continued to run around the tree the cat chasing him.
"see this is why we should hate cats he said to him self"
then he saw a person climb the tree.he thought for a second...
"oi popin"he yelled to the person in the tree."a little help....i think this cat may not like me.  

Ttechnicolor

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 pm
((Abigail is at Raziel's house right now. So that being said...Raz do you mind if Raziel gets involved in this (he can escape later), or should I have Abigail leave first?))

"I'm not worried about the mayor deciding to set them all free for now. Like you said, fear is easily induced. I could have them all back in court again by tomorrow." Abigail stated. That was the wonderful thing about the human mind. It was so easy to control them all by a united fear.
She walked into Raziel's home. "I agree that we should deal with Tabitha first. We will go to this summon of hers, and have it destroyed one way or another. I will have it taken by the void if I must, though that will be a last resort. And if the Blessed should arrive...just remember that I will deal with my sister."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm
((You know.... I haven't had a chance to flex Raziels muscles all that much, and seeing as he isn't the target I get the feeling that they'll just take what they want and run. So by all means, have her stay and we'll see how this plays out. 3nodding Besides... Raziels got some nasties hanging around protecting him. twisted ))

If thee cursed blessed arrive then ye sister be yours, I want the rest for my experiment and Rodlog dead. I feel that that shall be a satisfaction to both our needs. Raziel replied, they reach the bottom of Raziel place and into his lab, undead were getting more numerous and the ranks were starting go swell, a shrill cry was let loose from his soulhunters in their confinments. Raziels group seperated slighty as they usually did to give their master some sence of privacy. Raziel opened his soulcage and took in a gathering of souls to satisfy his need before walking over to his wife in the crystal.
Make thineself at home, if thy need something to eat or drink mine servents will cater to you.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:06 pm
((Alrighty then!!! Luna, Abigail is at Raziel's house. 4laugh ))

Abigail nodded, the division of the Blessed between the two of them was satisfactory enough. She had no interest in the rest of them other then Telaria. Well...unless you counted that she may collect their powers if they should fall like she had done with Alice. Raziel had no need for their magic she knew. He only cared for the life energy, the souls, and the bodies.
"I will leave you to your wife and your thralls. You'll find me in the study if you need me." she murmered, then walked out of the room. He did invite her there so she could have her solitude in a safe place after all. She was still fuming, and still hurt on the inside though she didn't let it show. Moving the the somewhat familar rooms of Raziel's home, she soon found herself in the study where she said she would be. She pulled a particular book from the shelves, and sat down in the old leather chair in the cornor of the room.

((I can't remember if you ever discribed Raziel's house besides from the master bedroom, but I'm sorry if you did and didn't mention a study anywhere. I'll edit if you really really want me to.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff