Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 pm
"Don't take me in the Bulb. My bed...my room...it's all glass." Dulceri leans back and stands up on his own feet and begins to walk. "That's all the rest I needed. Right now, I just need to think of what to do for tomorrow. I can feel something coming, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to stop it. Also, I'll be going to Tenshu tomorrow too. Hopefully, by glass paradise here will be here when we return Kenji."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm
Amara looked at Dulceri. "We'll have this cleaned up before you leave tomorrow" she stated looking at Kenji. "We'll have Shale full proof bout time we finish" she stated. "And it's sort of a blessing in disguise to have this glass here, it can be used to make the rest of these buildings me and Kenji are doing" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:09 pm
Rygor frowned when he herd she was from Shale "Oh I'm sorry to hear that..since you've been here you probobly don't know what happened today" He said. He looked down and sighed "I hate to be the one to say this but half of Shale was destroyed today...Dulceri and I tried to stop the bomb that hit but we couldn't" He said. He looked at her sadness showing in his eyes "...I'm sorry" He said. He looked down "I know I can't understand how you must feel but if it's any concellation I would love to show you around Evermore" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm
"Thank you." Dulceri releases a yawn from agape jaws and closes them, scratching his head soon afterwards. "It's always something to do. Amara, Kenji...well Amara if you don't mind, I'm giving you a temp job. I want you to come with me to Tenshu tomorrow. You're now a bodyguard of Shale and it's people. Thanks for your time and patience."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor as he explained what happened to Shale. That could have easily been her, if she would have waited a day later to travel. She looked as the sadness clenched into her heart. At his offer to show her around, she smiled barely. She would may have to stay here until Shale was recovered. She looked at him and nodded, excepting his offer.

Amara looked at him and nodded. "No problem, and I guess I will travel with you all, it seems my friend Krys stayed and must have went to Tenshu" she stated, really excited that she was offered a job more than anything.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 pm
Rygor looked up at her glad she smiled "Hey don't let it bother you..there was nothing that anyone could do to stop it" He said. He gave her a smile "but I hope you come to veiw this place as your home" he said. He stood up and took her hand "If you don't mind I can give you the tour as soon as you like" He said. He looked at Kitara "your welcome to join too" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 pm
((Ill let mew decide if she wanted her character to be with us the whole time or she does something else))

Amalia looked at Rygor and blushed. She scarfed down the rest of her pasta salad and looked at him. "I'm sorry that was the first real meal I had in a while" she stated with a nod. She stood up following him,leaving a tip. "Well I guess I will have to" she stated with a laugh. "Though I will have to find a job....and a place to stay" she stated, thinking that maybe she should have thought this arrangement a little better than she had.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 pm
(k)

Rygor smiled at her "Don't worry about it I can understand what a good meal can do" He said as he placed a little more money for the tip. "and about finding a job and a good place to stay I'm sure I can pull a few strings" He said. He waved his arm making a portal and pulling a rose out and handed it to her. "Here for you" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 pm
Amalia looked at him and smiled. "Thanks, but you really dont have to, I mean after all, you did just meet me" she stated with a nod. She observed what he had just done and recognized him as a polar opposite to herself. She took the rose and smelled it. "Well thank you" she stated. "You're awfully nice" she said honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 pm
Rygor smiled at her "Well I hope I can get to know you better something tells me your a good person" He said. He blushed a little when she said he was nice "Well I'm nice because I was raised by good people..Nephilis and Amiea are like siblings to me" He said. He looked down "and besides if you weren't worth getting to know Amiea wouldn't have left to let me get to know you" He said. He looked up "I owe them alot" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Jack stopped working, he was done with a small section of the city which was now glass free, asside from the tempered glass e made as materials. He stretched his hands over his head. Opening the door to his pocket dimension he traveled inside and transformed He was only in the dimension so no one would see his masks. Finished transforming he stepped out of his dimension near Dulceri, Kenji, and Amara. He sighed as he moved strands of blonde hair from his face. " Wow, what have I missed? " He asked as he walked up to them, he hadn't heard their conversation and hadn't looked into the future to see this event, for once he really did have no idea about what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:29 pm
((sorry guys had to get some food...i'm such a fatty sweatdrop ))

Amalia smiled at him as she looked at him once more before speaking. "Well that's good for you, I really dont have a family, been raising myself for a while" she stated. She remembered seeing him making a portal. She clasped her hands together as a green light was shed from her hands, she smiled at him as it twinkled.

Amara looked over at Charon, sniffing his scent once more, she said nothing on that issue. She looked at him and smiled. "Well we're here rebuilding Shale" she stated. "As well Dulceri gave me a job of being him and Shale's bodyguard" she stated. "anyways, where were you?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:18 am
(Try eating Organic food, since its Organic my friend told me eat as much as you can its free xD)

Takeru was slowly in the arena of Tenshu, using the physical skills and his mind inside the Cave which his training resides in. "Give about 100 Kicks and Punches, Focus hard and calm, Man don't I love the way of the Samurai" as Takeru slowly entered the cavern.

Halcyon was working on arrangements in Hydron since he got another job. And since it was busy, he had time for these girls looking at him. "There you go, have fun with these" as Halcyon smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 am
Rygor frowned when he herd she didn't have a family "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything offensive..If it hadn't been for Nephilis and Amiea I wouldn't have had a family either" He said. He looked down but his gaze was drawn back to her when he saw the light she made "Thats amazing" He said. He cautiously put his hands on hers and mixed his darkness in giving the light a twilight kind of look as it flashed from light to dark. "wow I've never seen dark and light work like that" He said. He smiled at her "Maybe it's a sign" He said. He then looked at her and seemed to get lost in her eyes for a moment before snapping out of it and blushing a little.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 am
Amalia looked at Rygor surrounded the light with his darkness. She smiled a little looking at him and over hearing his statement. She said nothing but continued to walk with him. She had never felt so comfortable with another person especially a boy. She looked at him and smiled once more. "You never offended me" she said calmly.

Shatara looked out the window looking at her student train. Takeru had came a long way and she liked that. Perhaps she would put him to a test just to see what he had learned.

((The movie The Strangers sucks so bad!!!!!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games