Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas smiled as his excitement grew. He wanted to learn more, wanting to become as strong as possible. He turned to his side and looked around "I guess no one would mind too much." he said as he pulled out a small chakra pill from his pack and swallowed it. He'd been practicing all week, he need to replenish his chakra.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image "Well, you will have to ask the Kusakage to have you placed under my guidance, just so she knows that you aren't missing if something happens and she needs to find you." He said. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

MikeyZMB

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas took a deep breathe. The Kusakage was having her own training, so it might be a while until he was able to talk to her. Yet, without any words he took off into her direction to ask her if the Yellow Bladed Grass could train him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade had seen enough, standing upright from his position as he grinned beneath the darkness that clouded his face. He had witnessed many shinobis passing by, utilizing their skills and training in jutsu, speaking to others and revealing their identity to him. All he now had to do was actually write down all the information down upon his shinobi info cards and give them to his master. He even had information on the current Kusakage that his master could use. His loyalties lie with his master, then the Grass Village came second. So Blade gathered his things and headed out to the Kusakages office to ask if he could head out of the village.

Exit

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi sighed a little as he expected as much... The Kusakage must be busy with all the things she has going on to break away from to help train him. "Excuse me dear Kusakage. I can understand that your very busy... Please, I hope to see you another time, that I do." He said politely, giving a little bow before departing from the training grounds and headed back to his dorm in the city. He was thinking about sending a message to Akira and see if he was still needed in Kusa.

[Exit to Kusa]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:27 am
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas walked up to the Kusakage clone "Ma'am... Is there anything you'd like to train me on?" he asked as he felt a pain from his gut. He didn't show it, but for a second he heard a voice

'... when...? When....? WHEN.....? when are you going to set me free... when...?'

Barnabas gave a weak smile, a single drop of sweat ran down his face, as he looked at Aki. His hand lightly placed itself, subconsciously, on his stomach.

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
From the forest flashes of lights could be seen. With some random grunts and screams following. When the person finally emerged, it was a young man chasing a couple of rabbits.

"Meat glorious meat!" Riku yelled at the rabbit's as he finally was able to catch one,"Bwahaha where you think your going?" Riku was drooling so much now as he eyed the rabbit hungrily.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas watched as the guy caught the rabbit. He raised an eyebrow wondering what the person was about to do with it. He stood there quietly, thinking that if he didn't say anything that the person would go on and do whatever they wanted.

'... Blood, Lust, Death ... Why am I prisoned...?'

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku was about to fry the rabbit with his hand when he noticed that someone was watching him. As he quickly hid the rabbit behind his back with a pathetic and embarrassed face he tried to smile. When suddenly the rabbit bit his hand which surprised Riku enough to let him go giving the rabbit time to escape.

"Son of a b***h!" Riku roared as he was breathing out fire and his body was in fumes for a few seconds. And then he was in his knees with his stomach grumbling, "Ahhh this village is evil." Riku mumbled as he tried to composed himself again he stood up straight. "You!" Riku pointed at him, "Didn't see anything." Riku said with a serious look. Though this was his first normal conversation in a while, he might of just been delirious from not eating for a while as he stood there awkwardly.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas' eyes squinted the slightest. He raised his eyebrow even higher as he looked at the boy sceptically. He slowly raised his hand "Hey... are you talking to me?" he said as he wondered if the boy was asking if he'd seen the rabbit bite him or if he'd seen the boy about to eat the rabbit, either way it seemed a little off.

As he spoked with his unsure voice, a voice ran through his head. He winced a bit as the pain went through his body again. The Demon was testing the seal again. It was still strong, yet the more the demon tried to get out the more he wondered how strong his seal was.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku felt more and more pathetic, his first impressions were always the worst. "I'm sorry......" Riku said with one of his eyes twitching a little. He was literary not use to anything real social and let alone he just embarrassed himself just a few moments ago from his tantrum from losing the rabbit. "Let me start over. I am Riku Morinaga, from...." Riku stopped as he tried to think where he could say he was from as he hadn't received a headband from Grass. "Let just say I'm a traveling merchant, anyways at your service." Riku said bowing down trying to erase the image he had presented earlier.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas shrugged, a single drop of sweat fell from his cheek. Running his mind over what Morinaga Riku meant by what he'd just said. He took a step forward "I'm Barnabas Houki from Grass. I welcome you since you... don't... seem to be from anywhere." he then sniffed the air, smelling blood. His eyes scanned him searching for the source of the blood. He'd always remember the scent of Morinaga now.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku stood up and tried to make himself look presentable. "Thank you, your the first person to say that to me. Though that's to be understandable. Well pleasure to make your acquaintance." Riku said as he was proud of himself for not attacking this person as he usually done in the past.

"Well I assume your a ninja or a ninja to be?" Riku said as he looked around the training ground curiously looking for more ninja in the area. "Now that the pleasantries are over, how may this merchant help you?" Riku said curiously as he tried to focused on something else other than his personal situations.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:34 am
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas smiled as he finally figured out that the person was friendly. He took in a deep breathe as he began to relax "Yes I'm a ninja. The Kusakage is around her somewhere and the Yellow Bladed Grass is somewhere over there." he said pointing in a direction. He looked around. Seeing that there was nothing he need from this plave at the moment he turned back to Morinaga "Hey, Rik... Want to get out of here? I've been here a while now and it's boring me."

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku stood quiet for a moment, "Your kidding right? Yellow bladed grass....... He's that old ehh." Riku thought to himself as he wanted to burst out laughing, he had heard many names in the past that made him laugh, even his cousin's idiotic ones. Riku got serious once he thought of his own. "Ahhh mines no better I guess..." Riku muttered to himself as he felt like "The Marked Child" was no better. Riku snapped out off his little trivial matters, "Ahhhhh I guess it's not like I'm gonna catch that rabbit now." Riku said as he started to walk away from the training grounds. Suddenly stopping he turned to Barnabas,"You lead the way, cause I got nowhere to be right now and going nowhere isn't better than being stuck being bored."

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out