Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:51 pm
Lee opened Vi's eyes to his sight and she could see the endless night sky he was floating in. "This is what I'm seeing. This is my getaway." He was in an unknown place with stars all around, they were up, down, left, right, everywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:55 pm
"Well see..."

Vi continued to watch Kren. She could see what Le was showing her. Its nice... She said to Lee in his thoughts. She blinked and broke the connection no longer seeing what he was. She thought he was going to show her something exciting, something that would peak her interest. But he didnt so there was no reason to continue seeing what he saw.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:57 pm
"Tell me, do you only do men? or are women excepted." She smiled softly and sweetly innocent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:02 pm
Vi turned to Kaylin having peaked her interest. She looked at her seductively.

"I do both. So does Cy. But he's occupied at the moment."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:05 pm
Kaylin smiles soflty and gave her a long deep look. "Well, a pretty woman like you can get any guy or girl you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:09 pm
Vi got up and walked over to Kaylin. She sat on her lap facing her, straddling her. She wrapped her arms around Kaylins neck and got close to her. She grinned flashing her fangs.

"You flatter me."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:12 pm
If Vi hadn't broke the connection she would have seen he was teleporting to a room with a heart bed lit by candles. This was a sexual place but he supposed she didn't want to see it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:12 pm
She smiled softly. "I only speak half truths."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:22 pm
((Vi isnt a romance type girl candles and heart shaped beds dont work on her XD now if it was bondage and whips in a dungeon with a black bed she might pay attention lol XD))

"Half truths? So that wasnt an invite? Damn people are just no fun around here."

Vi said as she got up from Kaylin. She sat back down in the chair she had been in and closed her grey eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:28 pm
((You mean... like Lee's torture chamber? Well I guess you haven't seen it sweatdrop )) Lee went through the teleport slower this time. He didn't care where he ended up, he just liked the stars.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:28 pm
Kaylin smiles. "It was an invite." she smiled and leaned back in her chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:34 pm
((shes a vampire she likes pain lol))

Vi shook her head and looked at her nails. She flashed a smile at Kaylin. Then she sighed and put her hands behind her head.

"Well maybe ill take you up on that invite sometime. In the meantime im bored out of my damn mind."

Of course Vi being bored wasnt out of the usual she had little paitence and a short attention span.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:37 pm
Kaylin sighed. "no Fun..." she smiled and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:39 pm
((Well in a different RP, all the other vampires are softies sweatdrop , it really bites xp , srry, bad vampire joke)) Lee closed his eyes. He opened them when he felt something hard in his back. He looked around. "What the? Oh this is my old torture chamber... I haven't been here in forever." He got off the spiked black bed and examined the wips and costumes on the wall.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:42 pm
((lol not the vampires i play xD))

Vi shrugged and sighed. At the moment she didnt want to be with a girl anyways. She wanted a man to satisfy her needs. Hey Lee? Whatcha doing? Anything interesting?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games