Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 pm
Xaio titled her head from what he said. Obviously he had taken it the same way she ment it. "U-Uh I'm sorry...just joking around about feeling burns and stuff..." He didn't let it get to him long for his attention obviously transitioned towards something else when she now stood beside him. "I didn't mean it...in fact, I'll let you win against me in hopes of forgiveness." She pleaded knowing he would win no doubt while attempting to slip a tiny hand within his own. Her fingers fumbled doing it and her face was even elevating in it's red tint, but her hopeful, goofy smile remained there.

~*~

She shrugged alittle. It was fortunate wasn't it? "Your brother first then my sister perhaps? It'd only be fair." Mina responded knowing full well his brother was weak, but not exactly where he dwelled. "Before I give any new mission regarding your brother, what method should I address for torture?" His eye did tell her he wasn't lying, but it didn't mean she'd hop up just yet, not without details. Her hands were busy at work tying her silver tinted hair up before putting on a more uniformed jacket withdrawn from the closet. If she were to do something mission related, she'd do it formally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

He smiles at her response. "Of course, fair is fair of course," he chuckles darkly, eyes alight at the possibilities. When she asked of the method, he chuckles once again, thinking of all the things he can do. "Break him mentally. I don't know my dear brother personally, but considering his time out on the streets, it should be simple enough to taunt him into revealing a weakness other than that of his physical state," he states, resting his head onto his fist. "That is the problem with street rats, they think they are tough just because they survived the streets so they blab things so easily."  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke chuckled a little bit and opened his fingers letting her slip her small hand into his. "Relax, it takes a lot more then 'you need your head fixed' to get me upset. Letting me win would upset me more then what you said originally," he said calmly with a slight tone of humor in his voice as he led her over to a racing game. A dirt bike racing game. "Alright, lets have some fun. Lets see how you do on a little bike," he said walking over to the bike's side and pulling out the three needed quarters for her. He had a whole pocket full, so as soon as he had her set up, he was going to join her for some biking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am
"Mentally eh?" Those people are the street were physically tough but not at all mentally. It was true. Hopefully Kaen's info would suffice. "Well they've lived a worse off life, how else would they end up on the streets?" She wasn't trying to be sympathetic, just factual, and now, knowing it might bother her leader, she skedaddled out to might the new guy...where ever he might be. "Sir...Do you even have his location?" Mina walked out onto the streets ready to face whoever, just clueless who exactly.

~*~

She sighed and gave his hand a squeeze in glee for his forgiveness. "But I couldn't do anything BUT to let you win. I have no knowledge of these games just yet." Xaio smiled widely in a clueless sort of manner while getting onto the little plastic bike modeled like a motorcycle. It titled to the sides a bit to she couldn't help but make an assumption. "We steer with these whole things?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 am
User Image

Duke chuckled again and shook his head. "No, you are suppose to lean when you turn to keep yourself from flying off or unbalancing the bike. You turn with the handle bars that turns the front wheel and the bike fallows," he explained putting her hands on the handle bars. "This," he continued pointing to on of the handles that turned, "makes the bike go faster. Then the breaks are on the other handle. When you break though, squeeze gently otherwise you could flip and also let go of the gas other wise it's granted that you will. Also remember, dirt tracks are more touchy then pavement." Satisfied with his explanations, he put his quarters in and climbed onto his motorcycle. "Welcome to motorcycle crash course," he said smiling still when the title of the game went on the screen. He pushed a few buttons that were on the handles to control the options and a dirt track came up on their screen with the countdown to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

He looks over to her with a smirk, knowing this time she wasn't being sympathetic just factual so he keeps the retort back. He shuts his eyes, about to relax when the mental question was asked. "He's in the base I visited earlier, most likely hopelessly lost if he has my old sense of direction," he states mentally and physically. "Also, while you are there, please tell Roku to behave for the moment," he states as a last thought, hoping she hadn't disconnected too soon.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image Crow speeds on streets with hes stolen motorcycle. This bike had good feeling on it. Seems like the previous owner tuned it so much as possible and maintained it well. Crow kept thinking about mysterious call he had. It didn't come in form of a letter or anything. It was a dream. And really damn unclean dream on the top of it. He didn't receive any orders or anything, but he had feeling that if appeared here, something entertaining would happen. He might even get some personal gain from this. Only bad thing was that he didn't know where exactly he should go. He speeds past couple that seemed to get on a motorcycle too, but he didn't give them much thoughts after he wen't past them. They didn't seem to be that important to him anyways. Suddenly truck came from nowhere and he crashes with hes motorcycle when he tried to evade that truck. He flies to air and makes some circles in air before he lands on hes feet. He had good reflexes and once again he was saved by them. He curses silently that he was so in hes thoughts that he didn't see that truck. He marches towards hes motorcycle and curses again when he sees that it is in pieces. "Great. Just Great." He turns and looks towards the truck and sees that it has crashed to wall and is in flames for some reason. He shrugs, sighs and then begin to walk to direction where he was heading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 pm
Xaio looked at him like he was crazy for there was no one these fake bikes could really do all that. "I-I'm hoping you're talking about in the screen." Cause otherwise she was ready to jump off the bike if necessary but now that she thought of it, they had no dirt road before them so...she remained steadfast, going over the things he said again. "O-ok" It felt weird playing before others but she'd try it some day so why not now with Duke. Saying his name within her thoughts made her smile and look readily at the changing screen. Bike types, courses, etc...then it finally started. It took her a moment but finally her character moved. "Oh my gosh!"

~*~

"Wouldn't that be...the gun n blades?" She remembered him planning on plaguing the base as a bird so without any other idea of what it could be, she had no other choice....luckily the building doors were always unlocked. "If and when I find him." She said now alittle unhappily. "You owe me" Mina knew her sister was else where so she got in the building and without any shyness, started shouting "Roku!!!"

((I hope this is accurate >_< ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

"Yeah, it's only a figure of speech," he said reassuringly before he revved up the bike and it launched forward on the screen and it screamed running in front of everyone else. He leaned to the side sticking his foot out as if he was really racing as he turned the bike sliding across the field and taking off again over the jumps easily handling the bike as if it was nothing more then thinking what he wanted to do. "Come on Xaio, give it some gas," he smiled pointing to the exselerator as he revved his speeding ahead again.

{{Lol, yeah. You've never played a dirt bike racing game before have you?}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 pm
((excuse my launguage,but i cant post s**t until ******** saro secros comes back...this is really starting to annoy the crap outta me >.<))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm
{{So bug him till his head explodes into rp posts and responses!!!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am
((i pmed him but he hasnt replied...its been 3 days since i pmed him...will someone please use some kind of power and say they teleported me away or something just before my fist made contact?im getting really annoyed of waiting.and btw,if this were my forum and he posted this slowly,i would warn him,then kick him. keeping people waiting like this just isnt fair for the rpers who want to interact.))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm
(Excuse my absences. Somethings came up. We're moving across town and I needed to help out.)
THE ZOMBIE
Kendal took the hit, standing. "My boy-o..." he said as he did a gruesome smile. "You must do harder than that.." he remarked as he jumped in the air, about to stomp on the boys head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

"Yes, that is correct. It is lead by a man named Duke Mustange, Second in command being your sister, the leader of the group itself being Sky Raidon," he explains, having infiltrated the computers during his short infiltration within Guns and Blades. "You can play with your sister for your services," he states with a dark chuckle, closing his eyes as he focuses on all the energies around the area. Yes, it would be a field day finding new recruits.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
Roku was shocked when the punch did nothing,and even more surprised when he was stomped on the head. "Good..." he said with a dark chuckle. "I think we will be able to have some fun." he said with a demonic smile as he aimed a kick at kendal's head.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games