Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 pm
((It's alright. You came in after I introduced the head librarian, so my statement probably misled you. You can control the old Hodge guy, if you'd like. He's the serious type or whatever you want to make him.))

Of course the book he was looking for , he couldn't find. Dais sighed. So far, he had not seen Meracilite's head librarian, and so, he did not know of the man's presence. Walking about, Dais was about to laugh at Vackel's disorderly system of books and coin the missing book as a mislabelled situation when he saw it resting under the head of a Draconian. It had been a while since he had seen one. They were very rare, unlike in the past Memoria. And this one was crying, Dais noted, as he noted the tear crawl down Mai's cheek.

He sighed. "Wonderful," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

as he drew his sword and activated the tranquil frost. his blade turned black and dark blue his expression became calm. He felt that someone had entered the area then he heard a familiar voice, he turned and saw Hitomi walking towards him. Still getting used to his increased abilities he seems to take a step towards her that jumps him almost to her. "It seems this will take a bit of training to get used to" he muttered to himself before looking up to Hitomi "what are doing here?" he questioned his face and voice so calm it almost seemed he had no emotion what so ever. seeing her shivering he concentrated on suppressing his elemental ability. "Sorry about that i am still getting used to this" he said still calm pointing at the fragment dangling from his sword. "Here lets get out of here its well below freezing in this area right now, thats no place for you to be." Placing his arm around her and staying close to her as they walked out of the forest to try and warm her up. Deactivating his fragment and sheathing his sword, He smiled softly to her.  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm
Mai's wings began to evaporate into light as she came out of her sleep. Her eyes fluttered awake as she pushed herself up from the desk. She wiped the tear away from her eye in which she though was just the result of sleep to find a man standing over her. He was gazing down at the books she had on the table. "Umm...can I help you sir?"

Hodge burst into the main room, completely excited. "There you are Dias! I've been waiting all day!" He shook his head and thumped a pile of books on the table. When Mai gestured to get up and out of the way, Hodge grabbed her shoulders, pushing her back down into the seat. "Now now miss Draconian, you revealed yourself to us, now you have to stay at least for a while." He toyed. Mai glanced up at him nervously. She really wanted to give this guy the one-two but he was old, and she couldn't bring herself to knock him out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Fayte was confused at what Ashford had said. 'what missing fragments? Nothing was taken.' He thought as he listened to her explain the situation. " Thank you Ashford, do we need to leave now? I was hoping to spend a little more time with Echo, I don't get to see her to often so I try to enjoy all of the time I can. " He said looking to where she last was before she said that sh needed to take care of something. " Hey? where did Sumiko go? " He asked looking around for his advisor like friend.

He laughed and said. " I don't know how you get back to normal, I don't know everything about everything I just know everything bout Fragments. " He said with a laugh. " I am sure you will figure it out you're a very sharp man, that's why you recieved the Sage's Folly. " He looked around. He could feel spiralling emotions even though they were extremely far off. " Something off....Fayte, your secretary Sumiko I think was her name, did something happen? Her emotions have spiraled up, and now they are blank. " He said calmly.

" No I don't think anything has happened, but Echo seems to have disappeared as well. Hey Ashford is there any way I can go to your world a little later, if there is no way then I will go but if there is a chance that I will have this opportunity again then I will take it, I want to see what's up with Sumiko and Echo. "

Deceit was a little suprised by her speed increase. He was cut lightly twice across his body, once on his outer thigh, and the other on his right shoulder. He swung his scthe again, releasing a cresent moon shaped burst of screaming black energy. It rushed towards Lilith before Deceit began to slowly walk through the air, holding his scythe out he dragged it theough the air creating circles of black flames.

Shade moved quickly. Appearing within the shadows he steppped lightly out. " Long time no see Dais, how has our informant been? " He asked as he reached out onto the back of his mask. He unclipped two latches on the back. There was a burst of air from within the mask as he gently removed it. dark green hair fell gently from the mask and into his dark purple eyes. " I am afraid I have bad news about the kingdoms. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm
Fortunately or unfortunately, Meracilite's head librarian charged in to save the day before Dais could answer. ...what is he doing here? Hodge was just a bit more excited and hyper than usual. Was he THAT excited about the Memoria display? The head librarian was a dedicated man who wanted to spread the knowledge and encourage the "young uns" to read more.

"Head librarian?" Dais blinked and sighed when Hodge insisted that the Draconian stay. The girl's wings had now disappeared. Did Hodge know that Draconians lived in Memoria? It was probably in the history books, considering Hodge's reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm
((Umm, I think you should act him out more. I don't know exactly how I would act him out, plus it's your character ^.^; ))

Mai glanced at the stack of books that was piled onto the table by the head librarian. "Uhh, excuse me?" Mai shuffled away from Hodge a bit in her seat, not realizing she went closer to Dias, bumping her shoulder into his side. Mai jumped back to the center of her seat. "S-sorry..." She was so confused, about everything. She just came to find some answers, but somehow it felt like she was being held hostage now by an old librarian and mysterious man.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 pm
((Sorry, double post to account for nicko's post. Kokeshi, Dais should probably be back after.

Kokeshi, haha, well, it's not as if I really developed him thoroughly.))

Hodge apparently already had found a set of books to look through, and it almost looked like he was going to ask Mai to help. Dais made no comment to Mai bumping into him. Meanwhile, the head librarian started blabbing about how fascinating Draconians were.

Dais sensed something coming and abruptly excused himself. "You must excuse me. I will be back shortly." The aura was familiar, and he retreated to a quiet corner of the library, making sure no one was around. As if right on cue, a figure stepped out of the shadows. Dais immediately erected a shadow cloaking spell around the area.

The librarian(Dais) made no comment to Shade's sudden appearance. Dais looked at Shade, nodding and waiting for the man to continue.

Meanwhile, back at where Mai and Hodge were, Hodge had raised an eye at Dais's departure and scoffed. "Young ones these days," he blurted. Then he turned back to Mai. "Well, little girl, I am the head librarian of Meracilite and the library of Meracilite will be putting on a display on Memoria. What better source of information about the species than from you?" Clearly, Hodge was not going to let Mai go.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 pm
" The Oracle has arrived back in this world, and he has granted the lords 5 new Great Fragments, these Fragments are much more battle oriented their power level is untested but granted by their titles alone I would say that they could wipe out an entire kingdom if their creator truly wished it. What I am trying to say is we are going to need some intel, seeing as you are one of our finest moles so to speak I want you to get details on each of the new fragments, this can wait of course when you're someone like us tim isn't a factor. " He said calmly. " Also we have recruited a young woman I believe you are familiar with, Lilith I believe is her name, Lady Morrigan's lost half. "  

Nicko1421

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 pm
∫Sumiko lay there on the ground
unconscious. The mark on her chest pulsated and awoke. It wasn't being
suppressed by her anymore and it started to eat at her heart and mess with her
mind. She stirred slightly as the curse grew stronger and was gaining more control
over her. It wasn't good that she was unconscious, but it didn't look like she would
be coming to anytime soon.∫
——————————————————
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š

User Image
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm
((Ok. That previous post I made has now been fully edited.))

Dais listened calmly, although he did not consider himself a mole. It was just his habit to keep track of things going on while he kept his identity on a low profile. His identity would have been a sore thumb sticking out in the open to those that were aged if he didn't suppress himself. Five new Great Fragments.... The Oracle is playing a game that he cannot afford to lose. Of course, it also depended on the wielders of the so called new Fragments. Although Dais didn't know it, some of them were among people he had met before. He nodded once again.

When the mention of Lilith came up, he looked Shade in the eye. "You are training her appropriately, I trust?" Dais asked, though it wasn't really a question. It sounded more like an order, a remnant of Dais's habits from the past.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:32 pm
Mai was about to take the opportunity to make a run for it when Hodge grabbed her, keeping her in the room. She had a very bad feeling about all of this. But she would tell Hodge what she knew about her kind.

"Umm, well. I don't know much about what I am, or where I come from. But I suppose I can tell you what little I know. What DO you want to know?" She asked Hodge, who seemed stern, but pleased with her cooperation. She wasn't so sure she liked the sudden change in atmosphere she was in, and didn't take too much notice or concern when Dias left them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 pm
((Ok, from now on, I'll write Hodge's text in brown to differentiate from Dais's easier. This will be my last post for a couple of hours.))

The head librarian Hodge was more than delighted at seeing the Draconian. First, because he thought they had been extinct. Second, if they weren't extinct, he never thought he would see one in his life time. Third, perfect for Memoria's display. If he was younger and stupid like the assistant head librarian Marcus, he probably would have put Mai herself on the display.

"Well, young lady, for starters, what is your name and where are you from?" the librarian asked curiously. Memoria was a deathtrap. There was absolutely no way Mai was from there, and she must have had somewhere to come from even though she said she didn't know.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm
((Awe....*sniffles* Kay))

Mai thought for a moment before answering. "I am Mai Kendalyn. I grew up in Damascus since I was 10, and before then I just remember traveling a lot. Though, my parents I know were from Memoria...before the Fragment wars happened." This would come as a shock to the average human. The Fragment wars were a very long time ago, so how could they have come from there? It was part of the Draconian's secret to their bloodlines.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith had succeeded part one of her plan. The crescent shaped energy slammed against her as she flew on her back and her diamond form soon faded from her skin. She had a burn mark and looked down examining herself. Taking the blood from her blades she extracted his blood from her blades as it fell into the container, locking the first part of the chamber.

Next she slit her wrist as she let her blood drop into the other compartment as it locked itself. As the black flames came into play the outer parts of the pentegram began to serve as energy absorbers as the energy from the black flames were casted.

The pentegram then began to shift. It would have to be executed over three times for this plan to work. Chargin her hands with flaming aura flew towards Deceit as she focused on him and anticipated his next move. For some reason, it seemed as though her fighting and strategies just came natural for her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Thanks Oracle." Akatan said as he looked at his blue poofy hands. "This is something...I wish I were human again." In seconds, his body was back to flesh and his eyes were of their natural lavender hue with the pupil lightly darkened from the rest of his corneas. "Whoa now. What's all this then? Anyway Fayte, I guess now that we both have fragments, I can give you more of a challenge."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games