Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 pm
By now, Reaver had reached the castle...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 am
"So how do you want to do this?" Haytham asked from behind, but at a good distance away.

"Something tells me he's just going to storm straight in..." Samir groaned, slumping over.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am
"No s**t, moron." Reaver said, walking up to the front gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 am
"...Well she's the one being stupid." Samir grunted, walking away from the entrance.

Haytham looked towards Reaver, then Samir, then back to Reaver.
"...So, uh... Where do I do?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 am
"STAY. HERE." Reaver said before kicking the gate open.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 am
"...Well that's not very interesting..." Haytham grumbled, walking off in the opposite direction as Samir did.

No surprise, once Reaver 'knocked' on the door, the Templars inside began to scramble and assemble themselves to meet him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 am
"I'll take an assumption and say you all know EXACTLY who I am." Reaver said with a chuckle, walking towards them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 am
The templars gave no response. They only stood and stared at Reaver, all of them hunched down low with heavy shields in front of them to block a frontal attack.

"My, oh my. Don't we have a brave one here." Someone chuckled from up above.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am
"Oh, one SPEAKS..." Reaver said, looking up at the one who spoke.
"Of course, that's mainly because you're too much of a coward to be down here."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 am
"Good leaders don't waste their time on petty battles." The voice chuckled as someone stepped into view of Reaver, standing at the far end of the court yard, ontop of the castle walls.

"And one man against an entire fortress is the pettiest of them all."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 am
"Yes...Petty...They're ALL going to die." Reaver said, before pointing at the man.
"And THEN, I'm coming for YOU."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 am
"I seem to recall a man telling me this years ago after I burnt down a petty orphanage filled with little future warriors to this senseless war your country and mine are in." He grinned, leaning over the wall and looking directly at Reaver now.

"It was here, according to the rumors of you, that your being came to be born. I've heard outlandish tale that from the ashes of the children, you rose." He chuckled, clearly amused by these tales.

"Do you still smell it? The scent of burning wood and flesh? Can you still hear them too? You were so far away... Yet so close..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 am
"Keep talking churl. Your painful, agonizing screams will be solace for them." Reaver said, walking toward the Templars, his hands twitching.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am
"How cute..." He grinned.

"You're trying to comfort the dead. Don't you Assassins know there is nothing past death? Your master possesses the Piece of Eden, he can tell you. That artifact itself is enough prove that there are no Gods. No Heaven and no Hell. This is all we have, and those damned children are long gone. And NOTHING can bring them back."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 am
"I am not an Assassin. I only help them because it hurts your poor excuse of an army." Reaver said, now in front of the soldiers, and no longer looking at the man.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games