Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 am
He laughed lightly. "I may be crazy about you, but I'm not a stalker. I'm sorry to hear about that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am
she smiled and sighed not knowing what to do.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm
Kabal eye twitched and the substance on his arm turned red as a truck crashed outside killing both drivers and 5 people in the room each had a sudden heart attack and died he hoped that he wasn't the father he was pissed off enough all ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 pm
There was a knock and John's door. "Go away," he called in a half-bored, half-irritated tone.

"Sir...this is kinda important," came a young man's voice from behind the door.

He sighed and looked at Chi. "Should I see what this is about?" he whispered to her.

The nurse handed him an envelope. "Here are the results," she said and hurried out toward the accident.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 pm
He opened the results but didn't look at them as he went over to them and threw the results at them "You (Bleep)ing read them!" he said and crossed his arms sitting down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:58 pm
"sure just let me get dressed" she kissed him and slipped her cloths on, all she had been wearing was a dress and undergarmets so it didnt take her long except to strap her weapons back under her dress onto her thighs.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm
((imma be gone for a week starting this weekend))

"Somebody's in a bad mood," Ethan whispered.

Liz nodded. The two of them walked back to her house and let Kabal go back to the temple. They were now sitting at the table, just staring at the envelope.

"Are you gunna open it or try to use x-ray vision to figure out what it says?"

Liz sighed and opened it. She looked at the results for a while with her eyes wide.

Ethan took it and read it. "Huh," he said, "So do you think Kabal would wanna know about this?"

"If he asks, we'll tell him. If not...I don't want my head ripped off."

John put on his pants and opened the door.

The boy saw Chi, but dared not to say anything. "Um...sir?" He glanced at Chi and then whispered something in John's ear.

"I thought you said this was important," he snapped, "Get out."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm
As kabal went to the temple all sorts of terrible things seemed to happen people died suddenly crashes murder but strangely enough kabal felt better watching others die.He sat on the ground and bit his hand and draw on the floor and started meditating the temple inside and outside turning black .  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm
Liz walked to the temple alone. Ethan had wanted to come, but she talked him out of it. She noticed the temple was black, but it didn't stop her. She knocked on the door and said, "Kabal? It's me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 pm
Kabal didn't answer until a light was released from the top of the temple turning the sky black "You called?" he said still mediating..  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm
"what was it about?" she said and looked at him curiously  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Liz looked up at the sky a moment and then said, "Um...I just wanted to know if you wanted the test results," she looked up at the sky again. "Should I be worried?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:15 pm
He looked at her "Sure tell me..." he said "Ohh...hmm maybe maybe not...just wondering whether or not to start Armageddon and kill billions of people.." he said and shrugged. Even though Kabal had finally snapped he seemed calmer than usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Liz crosssed her arms. "Haha. Very funny. What, are you turning into John or something?" She walked in and sat down beside him. "What's wrong Kabal? You're not acting like yourself."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm
He looked at her "I am not kidding around...I am so very annoyed..." he said his eyes twitched "i FEEL BETTER AROUND DEATH" he said and growled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games