Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:02 pm

The opponent smirks before finally landing his feet solid on the ground in front of Luna. He brings a hand to his chin before raising his other hand to gather a bit of energy above it's palm as his other hand remains on his chin. He then flicks the ball at Luna.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Luna smirks. She caught the ball and destroyed it. She looks at him as she makes her titan vanish. She moves with the shadow and came out behind him and looks at the man on the throne.She could kill the man before with ease. She had his weakness on hand.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

The opponent rolls his eyes before turning back to Luna. He crosses his arms again to see what she was doing. The man on the throne shakes his head, bored of the current actions of the fight. The man on the throne stands, tapping his weapon on the ground, removing the flames and the purple ring. "Enough of this..." The man says as he walks down a large set of stairs towards to arena, taking his time to walk. The opponent glances to the descending man from the throne with a tilted head.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Luna moves back and hisses at the man on the throne moves closers. She gets her titan and watches him. She watches both of them. She wouldn't let anything take her down.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

The man on the throne walks to the final step were separating him from the arena being a wall and a bit of a drop. The man on the throne continued walking, when taking a step over the ledge he suddenly appeared onto the arena's floor and continued walking. He stepped up until he was only a foot from Luna, where he stood tall, being nearly 8 ft tall. He looks down to Luna and the opponent before turning and announcing "These two will partner up...Luna, the merciful witch of Babylonian... and Grandor, the brutal merciless shifter from Scarettidon... to fight against Ron, John, and Fon... the unstoppable trio... which means the winners will be a part of the main event... losers, die." He says before turning around to add in a low tone ”... unless you're not up for an actual challenging fight."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Luna look at Grandor then shrugs"Bring it on."She spreads her wings

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

The man smirks before waving his hand, sending both of them into the dark room, the very same room Luna had been to train by herself. Grandor glances to Luna to raise his eyebrow. He shrugs a bit before finally sending out a telepathic ‘voice’ to Luna’s head. “Alright… I can see you’re pretty much as powerful as I am… thing about you, is that you seem to hold back that little bit that’d make you whole… if you want to survive a three on two assault, you’re going to need defense to match your offence, or else your screwed… yes, you may realize my small weakness of me putting more into dodging or being defensive, which means I won’t attack too often… but to improve both… I’m going to have to try and hit you around a little… and in case you didn’t know, this little place is like a ‘safe-zone’… were you won’t really die or get injured really… you may get cut and all that, but it basically heals you up immediately… so whatever… you willing to work on your defense by me working on my offensive attacks on you?” Grandor asked threw use of Luna's mind as he stared at Luna with crossed arms.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Luna looks at him"The part of me that wants out I can't let out. I don't know how"She said truthfully then sighs"Very well let get this over with"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Grandor shakes his head. "Probably learn how threw use of power here." He then straightens up and closes his eyes. His body shifted, growing in size swiftly and seemed to grow and extra set of arms. Grandor cliches his fist, glancing at Luna, before finally sending all four arms down towards her, looking to engulf her with punches.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 pm

She was able to block them and dodge them. She used her titan to help as well.She didn't touch her powers yet. She didn't need to.This was reminding her of her training in the babylonian warrior slave arenas.Her eyes darkens some at that memories and tiggered something which scent a shadow attack on him.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 am

Ira smiled and and kissed him back.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Grandor steps to the side, letting the shadow attack as a whole glide past him. He then rolls his eyes before opening his hands, in which claws pop from each finger on all four arms. He then proceeds to slash his claws at her.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Jaded smiles against her lips then frowned when he felt the reaper call.

Luna blocks.She didn't know why she attacked with the shadows.She never did that before. She used her wings as shields since they were like metal.She was holding back on defense before but she wasn't know. She was starting to show her old training as a warrior and she was at one time the arena champion in babylon arena and the roman and greek arenas
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Grandor continues his swipes with the claws as he asks, using again telepathic voice "So, what's with that little attack a moment ago?... just a reactional attack?"

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:45 pm

She kept moving making him accounter attack many times"I don't know. I had a dark memory then it happened out of the blue"
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games