Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 pm

"Oh, you too?" Clara wondered out loud. She had only had passing glances at the infamous Cleanse leader, Brian and she hadn't seen him at all during their time at Santucary - probably because of his moping that Serena mentioned. He's kind of cute... She thought with a blush but she shook her head after. Great focus Clara, drool at the cute guy waving the sword around.

Narrowly avoiding Brian's energy blast and Cheshure's bullet rain she scamped around the training room and pick up of the wooden katanas on the wall. She glanced at the cloaked teen and grimaced. I don't want to show Mr. Hood everything I got just yet. So no Sugar High. She then aimed her strike toward Chesh's arm, hoping to hit something on hit even if she couldn't see it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm
Nasrin's smile widened ever so slightly, and she followed Vincent out to the car. Nasrin herself was just wearing jeans and a loose hoodie. Because of her wings, her clothing options were fairly limited when it came to the upper half. Her choices were either shirts with a low or no back, loose fitting tops, or to just not wear a shirt at all and rely on her bra to cover what needed to be covered.
Entering the garage, Nasrin looked down at the pair of legs sticking out from under a car. Nasrin didn't bother to say anything though, as she also noticed a thin black wire that originated from further under the care and disapeared again in Lena's pocket. She more or less assumed from that that Lena wouldn't hear a world she would say. So instead she just followed Vincent over to his car, and slipped into the passengers seat. "I'm curious as to why you of all people would choose to get around by car. Are you just tired of traveling by mist? Or do you also have some sort of facination with fast vehicles as Lena does?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm
Sade was sitting at one of the stone tables in the dining hall, writing, when the brand on her back began to burn with an icy intensity. Jessie had had to get back to work so Sade sat alone, eating, while she wrote about a fantastic world where she was human.
Who's using the ice?! Avari snarled, asking the same question that Sade wanted answered. Avari gets grumpy when someone wakes her up.
Someone had used ice inside the Sanctuary without asking Sade first.
Must have been one of the newbies. Avari grumbled as she tried to go back to sleep.
"Where are they Avari?" Sade waited for an answer as Avari searched the tunnels.
The training room.
Sade huffed indignantly as she stood up and tucked her notebook back into her cloak. She yelled a farewell to Jessie who was in the kitchen and then she was off, twining her way through the tunnels to the training room.
She found the floating head of the boy she'd run into earlier, a black haired girl, and an older man with blue hair. Their fightning was impressive but Sade was here for one reason. She walked over to the other cloaked figure who was leaning agaist the far wall and found that it was Hope.
“Who’s the idiot who shot the ice?” Sade asked, restraining a yell. Her back still ached but it had settled just a bit on her walk here.
“Nice to see you too, Sade.”Sade could here the smile in his voice at her edginess and she wanted to slap him so hard but she restrained herself. “When did you get back?” He asked, knowing he was pushing her limits.
"Who. Shot.The ice?" Her voice dropped a couple octaves, becoming a menacing hiss.
He cocked his head and smiled a cocky smile that sent Sade and Avari over the edge.
KICK HIS SORRY BUTT! Avari screeched through Sade's mind just as Sade slipped her gloves on and got a choke hold on Hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

When Karana reached the kitchen, she saw a few of the "hoodies" already in there. Some of them were talking amongst themselves. Others were cooking different assortments of food. Each, which practically made Karana drool. Karana snuck a small bit of crust from an apple pie that was cooling on the counter and was greeted with a slap on the back of her hand. She growled at the culprit and grabbed a french roll from the bread basket. It was still warm, flaky, and buttery and leaned against the counter watching as the "hoodies" continued with their cooking.

User Image

Even though Vincent and Nasrin had come into the garage where Lena was, she still couldn't hear them over the music. After a few minutes, she wiped her brow and slid out from under the car. Her shirt was stained up and strands of her high pink ponytail was matted to her forehead and her face, but she had never felt more proud of herself. She had been working on this car seemingly forever, when she had only been working on it for about a day. She turned her headset off and took her headphones off. Without opening the door, she swiftly hopped into the car, which had its top down and turned the key. The car roared to life and then quieted down to a purring sound that made Lena moan with delight.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm
Renault had finally freshened up after coming back in from his insightful meditation. His once blonde now dark hair remained still in it's combed back almost windswept position as he walked through the halls of their new base. He hadn't explored the place enough yet, but as he traversed unknown territory, he came across the four way battle. "Hmph. Super Smash Brothers. Hehe." He leaned against the opposite part of the door jamb and watched them all go at it.

~~~

"Can only be Lena." Lucas smirked as he strolled by the garage doing a double take. He didn't enter, but he stood at the door looking in. He could see himself in the rearview mirror and he smirked at the apparently happy girl. "I take it you did this all by your lonesome?" He called out before taking a few short steps in. "As if this wasn't strong enough. Now it's like you have a lion beneath the hood."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm
Sai raised at brow at the loud sound of fighting. Perhaps a nice spar would help alleviate all the tension. He also needed to ask what had happened since he passed out in the room. Sai quickly made his way towards the training room and peeked inside, seeing a rather ticked girl asking who shot ice. The hatter sighed and tried to sneak in behind her, makeing his way over toward the wall to select a weapon. Sai took up the closest thing he could find to his blade and spun it around in his hands. "Huh... nothing like mine was... oh why did i have to throw it at him..." He sighed once more at the loss of his blade then turned to face the others. "I dont suppose this little session is invitation only."  

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm
"I certainly hope not." Renault said. A sandstorm formed in the palm of his hand and it whisked away his arm before he subsided it. "It's been a while since I fought for fun and not to try and kill." Renault smirked at them going at it. It reminded him of his training days and his tough love the had to be administered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm
As if on que Cheshure's head popped out of Renault's chest. Over his shirt like a siamese twin. He laughed and looked up at Renault. " Nope not invite at all just get your butt in gear. " One of Renault's arms shot from Renault's side with his gun in hand. He pointed the trigger at his own head and fired, but instead of a bullet out came a puff of smoke which applied cover as the clearly insane man went back to fighting. His other arm suddenly hurt it had been struck by Clara while he wasn't paying attention. He grunted and made his arm disappear. His other arm, the one not hurt appeared in the air firing another rubber round at Clara.

Brian laughed a little. He leapt backwards and looked to Sai and Renault. " Come on you two get off your butts. " While he flew backwards in the air he slashed his blade sending a red slice of energy heading straight for them. He landed on his feet and spun around slashing up the next attack. However before this one could get off he stopped. he was going to launch another icy blast but stopped. He turned around remembering something. " Oh I'm sorry Sade I forgot you hate ice attacks. I'll try to not use them while you're in the area. " He spun around whipping his arm with his blade to release another red cut of energy.

Vincent just shrugged. " I don't always move around in mist, just because I have my poers doesn't mean I have to constantly use them. " He said as he put his car in drive and sped off. The immediate area around the Sentinel base had nothing around it, understandable. He looked to his right at Nasrin. " So What do you plan on doing about Evie? Are you going to have her permanently locked away in your mind? I nearly forgot I still had a telepathic connection to the two of you, one of the few perks of being prey to a vampire. "  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

Lena heard Lucas's voice and looked in the rearview mirror seeing him. She smirked. "Of course I did this by myself. I don't trust anyone else to be underneath my car or digging around beneath the hood except for me." She waved him over. "I could probably push it a little further if I wanted to," She said running her hands over the steering wheel before looking back at him. "What do you say? You want to come with me and see what this baby can do?" she asked in a casual tone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 pm
A smirk came over Sai's face as he listened to Chesch, Renault and Brian. Their high spirits made him feel as if they would be able to make everything right again. He spun the wooden blade around in his hand once more then dove to dodge Brains red slice. Sai landed on all fours but quickly got up, sprinting forward and diving once more to dodge the second red slice. HIs powers were not ment for sparring thus this was a good chance to get his own ablities a bit better. He sprinted toward Brian and launced and fluery of attacks, putting his own acrobatic abilities to great use.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm
Brian smiled as Sai attacked. The moment he picked up a blade he entered his world. Brian was cursed with the Black Knight the undefeated warrior and master of the sword. Brian met each of Sai's attacks, his metal blade slashing deeply into Sai's wooden sword but not cutting all the way through. He leapt backwards and slashed the air sending another bolt of red energy towards Sai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm
((Should Kikyo stay in Japan or be in the base))

Alex had taken the loss very hard. Her ego was more bruised than her physical. Over th next month, Alex would come and go to Santuary, sometimes leaving for a week and staying for two days, her where abouts were never for certain. She sat outside looking at the horizon. Two homes in such a short time. She had made up in her mind she would take Lena's head for the embarassment she had suffered.

Coming towards the base, Angelina could be seen. Her bookbag floating telekineticly behind her. She had finished her psychology class for today. Ever since she had visited Egypt, she had felt more empowered. She also had an artifact, the Phoenix Heart in her posession. She studied it day and night, not seeing first hand what it could do...she was no fool, power could kill if it got out of hand. Seeing Lena and Lucas she waved. "What's going on you guys?" she asked with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 am
(( The new base. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 am
"Time to put training to use” Serena thought while dodging Brians attack. She leapt upwards and called the shadows to her, they cloaked he in a thick darkness, however two other chunks separated and formed dark shadowy outlines of Serena, who too had the same appearance “Three is a welcomed company” they all said in the same soft voice. They landed and held up their blades.

It was unclear to any other person but the three Serena‘s smiled as more people turned up to join in “the more the merrier, Let us hope the people here are able to repair any damage we leave” The main Serena sent a shadowy hand towards Clara, she will immobilise her before acting out the finishing blow. Off course on contact her blade will not slice through but faze through. After all it was practise.
The two clones moved around the training room avoiding anything that might destroy them, One moved to creep up on Brian its blade held in a manner that would give it a clean slash.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 am
Walking around Sanctuary was a face that hasn't been seen to much before or at all besides to the leader of Cleanse Brian but this face was that of a skill Scientist... At least that's all he considers himself to be. With nothing to do this mysterious man dress in all white, though instead of his organic suit being it its battle attire it was in an seemingly high priced white suit was walking down the hallways of the place they took refuge in for the last month to only walk past the training room which seem to be pretty lively. Deciding to walk in this man who is known as Noah made his entrance and to his surprise it seem to be a battle royal and on top of that Brian was out of his room. "So as soon as the fearless leader snap out of his sulk all the fun starts?" He questioned sarcastically though he himself was now getting excited and planning on joining. Reach to the vest holster he pulled out two revolvers though unique in every way. "Hope you don't mind." He stated as he crossed his arms, his right pointed towards the sky with the gun held loosely while the left was underneath supporting the right and hold the gun the same way.

Recently being introduced to the Sentinel Khaos seem different from them all, unlike the others he has charm, manners, and give respect to those he wishes to... Though looking at him different or assuming he is weak would be the biggest mistake one can make. You see this man with the self given code name Khaos gain pleasure from most of the evil acts he commits and he doesn't like it or gain the satisfaction he wants then he wont do it. Walking around the Sentinel base Khaos was bored out of his mind, he had only been there for the past three to four weeks and doesn't associate with the others strongly but he's always looking for something to do. Making his way towards the garage he decided to go in since he heard music and wondered who was there plus he could check on his little toy(His car). "It seems I'm not the only one who decided to go out for a spin." He stated though it was merely to state his presence...That is if they could hear him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games