Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:44 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:01 am
"Closer, but not yet. Try a little further."

Sano's legs had completely "fallen asleep" and were numb. He couldn't move them, even if he tried. They were worse than jelly. His hands were in no better condition.  

Dragon_Rider101

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:40 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:42 am
Sano heard that knock loud and clear.

"Yes! Right there. I'm right here. Now how am I going out of here?"  

Dragon_Rider101

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:13 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:29 am
"Finally! FREEDOM!!" Sano crawls out through the hole and lands on the stairs. He kisses the step, glad to be able to move around again.

"By the way, were you trying to punch the wall before? It felt really relaxing, much like a massage. Thanks, my chest was feeling a little tight. But seriously, thank you for getting me out of that wall! I couldn't feel my legs anymore."  

Dragon_Rider101

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:53 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:57 am
"That's what I'm assuming. Although, it didn't really feel like sleep, more along the lines of...nothing really. It's as if I wasn't really living, yet, still was. Almost like a coma. Then again, I'm still not quite sure how I ended up in there. Strange, yes?"

Sano sat on the steps of the stairs and began massaging his poor numb feet. Soon he would be getting the feeling back, but for right now, all he could feel was pins and needles.  

Dragon_Rider101

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:50 pm
She watched silently as Ven found and released the imprisoned person. As it was she nearly bit her tongue when he broke into the wall...but since he fixed it she was glad she remained silent. She adjusted the weight of Poison in her arms and once the person was out she watched him on the ground with concern flowing into her expression.

"Would you like some help?" she asked softly. "I'm a Healer and can help you gain back the feeling without all the side effects of pins and needles." she continued with a small smile. Already she moved closer to him in case he decided to accept her offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Sano looked up to the stranger, although she too looked familiar. A sense of deja vu struck him.

"Have we met before?" The pins and needles feeling returned again, and he remember her offer.

"Umm, but can you help me first?"  

Dragon_Rider101

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:09 pm
A large spider robot gallops into the alley with missile bays spinning around. Malem seems to be firmly secured to the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:12 am
She knelt beside him, placing poison away from him, in case it decided that it didn't like the person mcuh. Once that done she turned to him and instantly called on her healing magic, placing her hands just above his body. As she magically helped him she said, "We may or may not have met. Things have been a little hectic since we've all started arriving here." the magic didn't take all that long to distribute and then sat back with her hands on her legs, "But I am Calypso GArris, though I go by Caly." she added with a smile.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:55 pm
Sano got the feeling back in his legs after having magic run its course through his body. He rubbed them one last time and got up.

"I know what you mean, I've been in a wall for God knows how long. Hah. It's very nice to meet you Caly, or if I've met you before, then it's very nice to see you again. I go by Sano, don't really use my last name too much. Brings back memories..."

Sano gets a little distracted as he begins to remember his village.

"Oh...oops," he said as he snapped out of it. "Ven, is there anything I can do around here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:09 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:09 pm
"Ok, I'll be glad to finally be of some service." Sano runs down the remainder of the stairs and makes a right turn towards the front door. He could hear the thumps now, some more prominent than others.

He opens the door to see a big mechanical spider crawling towards him.

"Ven, I think we have a problem."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games