Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm
"I told you one time already. I don't have a plan." Thomas said with a smile. "Everything that's happened has happened. No plan, no nothing. After Che died, I took back what was rightfully mine. It was just an added bonus that I killed Che." Thomas's cellphone vibrated in his pocket. He didn't bother to answer it because contrary to his previous statement, he had a plan for all of this, though alot of added bonuses had popped up. "The Raven and The Phoenix...hmmm. Well, they can't exactly stop me. Not without a hell of alotta help boy. I'm the Death Owl. I can stop all that's within my awareness and sight. Love that phrase. Anyway, Roulin. he's quite a card isn't he?" Negation dripped from Thomas's body like liquid poison onto the darkened grass below. "What if he were on my side huh? Maybe tell him that Lucien was your favorite...he'd join if I told him that there was a way he could make you proud. I could take him all over the world and let his take all the powers he want. He'd be the strongest thing alive Dante."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Mahareshi Rorsch
(And the mindgame continues...)

( Curses it seems i may never know. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Anya grimaced in annoyance when Nova managed to avoid the cut of the sword by mere inches. She hefted the sword up to ready for another attack when Nova summoned clones of himself. She managed to barely roll out of the way from the blasts of magic came towards her. Covered in snow, Anya quickly got to her feet to prepare for a defense. Because she needed one as all the clones suddenly charged at her with glowing green swords. "Dammit!" she cursed under her breath. However, everything changed with more explosions and the appearance of Dante's summoned demon. The clones stopped moving too and Anya turned her head to look in the direction of the monster. "What the hell--!?"

((how many clones are there?...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm
((Sorry, Nicko. I was delaying Will in an attempt to hold out for Solaris. sweatdrop I guess I’ll try to bring YG in on this then, if that’s ok with you, Mahareshi.

Neo, yeah, why not?))

Will smirked rather sadistically as he heard Dante. “Hmph. We’re right behind you, Dante.” The Architect Seal in his left eye showed and this time stayed as the Satan Owl’s transformation began and his body began moderately to turn black, and the white spread. Will turned to look at the Wind Herald, Noah, as he was changing. His eyes were glowing red, and his voice had gotten lower and sounded much more demonic, a voice which would send shivers and make even the most courageous cower in fear. Black lightning involuntarily erratically scattered around the area, and there was an overbearing aura of bloodlust and a terrible presence. His mouth visibly showed fangs as a sadistic grin widened across his face. “You, either get the f*ck out of here or take your orders from me….that goes for the rest of the elemental brats too.” Like Dante, it was extremely rare for Will to release his power. He tended to do it less than his successor too. People were “lucky” if he did. A full release was even worse. Ironic that there was the mention of the Phoenix and Raven wiping the world when upon actual release of the few of them here, the mountain area was as good as dead. ”Ah, Thomas, doesn’t this bring back memories?” The Satan Owl chuckled deeply.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 pm
( 10 clones. Too many would be to unfair with them immune to poison anyas power. )

( because i cant figure out what it is. lol )

nova saw the monster as it was defeated by thomas and wondered what was going on down there again as he had temporarily stoped his attack, surprised by the suddenly defeat of such a creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm
((alright. Thanks for telling me. sweatdrop yeah, it kinda would have been unfair to Anya making her fight like 20 of them. lol))

Anya returned her attention straight back to the clones. Noticing they had been distracted too, the Poison Owl took an opportunity to cut one of them down as they were now close enough to the ground from charging at her from the air. She proceeded to slice the head off of a second clone before barely dodging a stab from a third clone. It's sword made a small cut on her right shoulder, but Anya only winced slightly before destroying that very same clone. The other clones paused before trying to attack again, appearing to size up their situation. Anya raised her poisoned sword,ready to defend herself. "Hey! Call of the clowns and fight me head on, you coward!" Anya shouted aloud, glancing around her and the surrounding clones. She wanted to fight the real Nova, not a stupid bunch of clones!  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm
(It's fine with me. Thomas still wants Noah. If he doesn't run away, then he'll just keep trying to kill him.)

"Too many memories. Too many memories I want to replace." Thomas looked over at Will, then to Noel, then back to Dante. "Will, it's us against them. I'm going to need you to discard whatever emotional connections you may have had with your successor and take the fight to them." After a sigh and a release of another thick cloud of smoke, Thomas looked at Will again. His stare seemed to convey a clear message to his Will who was still at this point, his subordinate. "So help me Will if you ruin this....I will make sure to take my time slowly killing Dante and Noel right in front of your eyes."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 pm
( lol ya no problem. i had left the number out so you could pick how many she was fighting, whatever number you thought she could handle. 10 seemed a good enough number though.
But come on have some faith in the girl shes touch she puts up with Will all the time. lol )

Nova turned his attention back to the fight as he smiled at her comment about him being a coward. " oh for someone who can make me all but pass out just be getting close those are pretty tough words. Still it sounds like fun i'll give it a shot." said nova as the clones went after amaya now instead as the platform continued to break apart it wouldnt last long before it completly fell apart off the mountainside it was attached too. He lifted his arms as 2 large blades formed on each arm like the blade of a scythe on each arm as he dived at anya slashing at her with his blades. A magical aura surrounded him preventing him from getting sick by her poisoned aura, still if he got cut or wounded by the poison the aura couldnt help him.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm
((@Neo: lol XD That's true. But Will's an entirely different story. Anya can kick his a** any time. I would have picked 6 clones, but 10 is fine too. lol I'll assume his blades are slicing downwards as if to impale her skull. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll edit.))

"You want it so I can instantly kill you, instead? That can be arranged!" Anya retorted, an angry smirk coming to her face. This guy was almost as irritating as Will was with his arrogance. The key word there being 'almost'.

As Nova dove down towards her from the air, Anya was ready for him. She raised the sword with as much speed as she could muster to block the scythe-like blades that had grown from Nova's arms. There was a loud clang as Anya's blade knocked Nova's weapons away from her. As she did this, Anya had to keep both her hands on the hilt of the sword to keep it steady against the clash of blades.

((alright. I should head off to bed now. I can continue this tomorrow if possible, Neo.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:29 pm
( lol yes but as satan its not supposed to be easy. Oh well the important thing is that she can and has. nudge nudge the plane for example )

Nova smiled as she parried his blades. He quickly recovered and went back to the attack clashing blades with her and enjoying it so far. Even in a life or death battle he still enjoyed a good fight and a old fasioned fair and square sword fight seemed to personify both to him.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm
L watched with a half grin as the Tokyo Tower began to change. Veins of black flowed from where Sydney's hand had touched and grew out over the tower. Quickly the lines spread and began to conect makeing the entire tower appear like a large elegant puzzle. Looking back L laughed at the faces of the crowed that had gathered. "Kinda looks like a godzilla movie...they should get a kick outa the next part too..." He turned back to the Tokyo Tower just in time to watch it begin to fall apart. Each piece began to come apart with light and eventually disintigrate. Each piece breaking back down into its original state and heading off to be reassembled. "Hey Tim, we got the gears"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm
( hey im going to the fair tomorow well technically today and might not be able to post for awhile if it all for the day. So everyone who needs to or wants to can control my characters so there not stuck or/ and to keep the story moving along. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 am
Kojiro huffed as he put his hands to the ground, the attacker had fled, he knew better than to launch a surprise attack on an enemy trying to escape, for now the enemy had left. Kojiro turned and smiled towards Benkei, his eyes were dull,"...We won't ever give up....right?..." he mumbled as he spoke in a low voice, he had been shot in the side as he pulled Benkei from Itachi's trap. Kojiro did not think it would have hurt so bad. Kojiro huffed slightly as he held back any signs of weakness, "...B-Benkei...I'm...I'm a little tired...can we rest for a while?..." he muttered in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 am
((Damnit I missed everything lol. ))

Amara looked at Lucien and smiled at him gently as the recovery had restored him. "Lucien...wake up" she said faintly as she held him in her arms awaiting for his response.

Noel yelped in pain as her arm was removed. Unlike others who would normally freak out that they had lost a limb, she didn't. She could create matter, anything she could think of. As she focused on that ability, she then looked at Dante and Will. "As much as I hate to do this" she said her eyes closed her body began to pulsate. It began to glow like a celestial light as her body was engulfed in white light and lightning, her right arm being restored in the transformation. Her hair grew longer and her whole body was a blinding white and the architecht seal was seen in both of her eyes. Two swords formed in her hand, celestial/holy weapons that were passed down from god owl to god owl. Looking at her counterparts she wielded the weapons swinging the swords as holy light was released in the form of the blade swipe hurling themselves at at Thomas.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 am
"Hmph. Weak." Thomas kicked his leg straight up and the arc of his kick shot forward in the form of a crescent of Negation. As the second waved neared him, he spun and delivered an axe kick. In a stomping motion, the other attack blade was destroyed instantly. "Playtime is over. We need to make this quick Will." Thomas didn't bother to explain. Instead, he started to run forward at Noel. He threw two punches, both of which shot fireball-esque projectiles of Negation at the owl.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games