Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:02 pm
Awesome nerd
"N-No. No, it's ok." Damian smiled a little at Myka. He didn't even realize it, but his hand was on the spot where his ribcage curved. He looked down at his hand and took it off him then back at Myka. "I can... I can sorta understand." he murmured, staring down himself.

"Are you sure? It's not the first time someone's suffered because of my ignorance," Myka whispered, her hands trembling. 'All those innocents who suffered from my stubbornness and pride....I can't stand hurting him too,' Myka thought, feeling her guilt begin to creep upon her. She looked up at him and, on seeing his small smile, smiled weakly back. She winced as her back began to sting. Myka could feel the blood still trickling down her skin, the wound bleeding slowly but steadily. She took off the jacket and draped it over her arm, ignoring the cold and discreetly checking to see if there was any blood on it, mentally sighing as she saw there was none. 'Thank God. I don't want him to see my back. I'm sick of everyone becoming so weird once they see...'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:12 pm
He just chuckled and put a hand on her head. "It's not because of you," he said while ruffling her hair. "I just remembered something, is all." He took his hand off her and let it rest on his knee. After a second of thinking, he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see Myka take off his jacket followed by the gleam of blood. "What? You're hurt..." he said and drifted off when he saw her back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 pm
She smiled as he messed with her hair, happy to be someone's little sister again. When he noticed the blood, she mentally smacked herself. 'I should have known it would leak!' Myka frantically twisted her body, praying he didn't see the thousands of scars etched across her back. "What are you talking about? I'm fine, it's just a little scratch." Ignoring the immense pain from the large, gaping wound in her pain, she leaned against the gravestone to try and regain her balance and lose her dizziness, praying that the blood dripping from her back didn't fall on the grey stone, but knowing that the dark blood was falling into the dirt, staining the sparse grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:26 pm
So many scars. Damian stayed speechless as he stared at the shredded canvas that was Myka's back. How could such a thing happen. Life seemed to return to him when he saw her lean against a tombstone, her blood smearing the name. A weak cry squirmed out of his mouth when he saw the tomb defaced then quickly covered his mouth. "I, uh, l-let me work on your wound." he murmured, hoping to cut her attention away from the tombstone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Myka squirmed away from the stone. "No, I'm fine!" She stood to her feet and fell to her knees, crying out in pain. "Just pretend you can't see them...just pretend they aren't there. I want no sympathy, no pity. I got what I deserved....I shouldn't have been a girl...I shouldn't have been born at all..." she whispered, delirious from the blood loss. Glancing at the bloody tombstone, she began to cry. "Alexander Spencer, I'm sorry for getting my dirty blood on your marker. Forgive me..." Myka dug her fingers into the earth, trying to stay sitting up. "Don't worry about me, Mr. Damien. Clean his tombstone. The dead must be respected."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm
He sighed softly at Myka before staring at the tombstone. Did she think his outburst was for her scars? True, they were a gruesome sight that no one should even have let alone watch, but what made him cry out was... He walked to the tombstone and kneeled down, blocking her view of it as he wiped his shirt tail on it. From a distance the blood covered the name, making it look like someone else's name, especially with the shadows from the moon. "Stop saying that whole I-deserve-it crap." he muttered while wiping off the blood. "I swear, if I got a nickel everytime I heard that from everyone who didn't deserve it, I'd be one rich son of a b****." he said then turned around, still blocking the stone. His expression was stern and serious. "You seriously think you deserve it? Stop it. Stop it and let your feelings out for once, feelings you wanted someone to notice but at the same time wanted to hide." He smiled then. "Didn't I tell you that we big brothers can see right past those masks you wear?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Myka sighed, turning her head away from him. "You can't see everything. I did deserve it. I made him angry. I talked back, I would sneak out, I would ignore his commands, I wasn't born human. All of these things irritated the family to no end and they spat on me at every chance they could get, even though I was and still am the Brennan family heir. Grandfather was the worst. Grandfather was not a very patient man, but he was better than Uncle Anton. That man...when Sebastian found out what he did, he nearly ripped his throat out." She chuckled at the memory. "But Grandfather was proud of Uncle Anton for putting me in my place, so he decided to send my brother away once more. After Uncle Anton was killed by another Minotaur, Grandfather took me in for a little while, locking me in the lowest point in the house. He would come down and....and....damn it..." Myka covered her face with her hands and began to sob. "I shouldn't have said anything back when he mocked my mother. After that, he finally snapped. He whipped me, he hit me, he kicked me...he made me lose my baby." Her hands unconsciously caressed her stomach. "The butler's son had seen my bloody and ripped bed sheets and wanted me for his own, but I refused. Apparently, my opinion didn't matter. I was soon pregnant. My baby may have been the result of...something...unwanted..., but I was happy to have at least someone. When Grandfather found out, he was furious. He stormed into my room and..." Myka sobbed once more and clutched her belly. 'Oh God, I really am alone, aren't I?' she thought, her tears falling down her cheeks at an alarming rate. "I'm sorry for laying this all on you. I've never told anyone before," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:00 pm
Damian got to his feet and looked down at her, his face a twist of sympathy, pity, and even anger. "Quit it! You know yourself you didn't damn well deserve that!" he said and crouched down, grabbing her chin to make her look into his intense silver eyes. "What you went through is horrible, but did you think you could just keep that buried in your mind? Huh? Did you think you were noble and courageous for doing that? No!" he said through tears, tears of rage or sadness, there was no way of telling in the darkness of the graveyard. "Everyone carries a burden, but they can't do it alone!" He stopped when he felt something twitch and let go of her chin to get his cell phone out. He flickered his eyes at her before rising to his feet and answering. "What?" he asked the phone. There was a pause, and when he answered, his hand seemed to tremble. "What! Why didn't you -" Another pause. "I'll be there soon." and he hung up. "I have to go somewhere." he said, his tone softer and more gentle then a while ago. He turned to Myka and shifted his index finger into a pen then wrote down eight numbers on the back of her head. "If you ever want to talk again - and with what I just heard, I don't want you to be holding anything else inside - then just call." he said and smiled at her before turning around. Damian gazed off into the distance then ran towards the dorms, leaving the tombstone he was covering unveiled.

R.I.P.
Damian Foster

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Myka's red-brown eyes sparked as he grabbed her chin. Finally, the life was returning to them. Staring into his silver eyes, she began to realize just how much of a man her new brother was. Quickly pushing the strange, unfamiliar feeling to the back of her mind, Myka listened silently as he chided her. After he stopped to talk on the phone, Myka begn to think. 'This guy...he's not like other guys...' Feeling unbelievably humbled, she smiled slightly as he wrote his number on her hand and slipped away, her thoughts never once turning to the fact that she had no phone and no way to contact him. Myka stood to her feet and glanced at the tombstone, gasping and falling to her knees when she read the name on it. "Oh, my God....Damian!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian got to his feet and looked down at her, his face a twist of sympathy, pity, and even anger. "Quit it! You know yourself you didn't damn well deserve that!" he said and crouched down, grabbing her chin to make her look into his intense silver eyes. "What you went through is horrible, but did you think you could just keep that buried in your mind? Huh? Did you think you were noble and courageous for doing that? No!" he said through tears, tears of rage or sadness, there was no way of telling in the darkness of the graveyard. "Everyone carries a burden, but they can't do it alone!" He stopped when he felt something twitch and let go of her hand to get his cell phone out. He flickered his eyes at her before rising to his feet and answering. "What?" he asked the phone. There was a pause, and when he answered, his hand seemed to tremble. "What! Why didn't you -" Another pause. "I'll be there soon." and he hung up. "I have to go somewhere." he said, his tone softer and more gentle then a while ago. He turned to Myka and shifted his index finger into a pen then wrote down eight numbers on the back of her head. "If you ever want to talk again - and with what I just heard, I don't want you to be holding anything else inside - then just call." he said and smiled at her before turning around. Damian gazed off into the distance then ran towards the dorms, leaving the tombstone he was covering unveiled.

R.I.P.
Damian Foster

{{{OOC: Ok, I am in LOVE with your sigs. They're hilarious! Where do you find them?}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
Damian got to his feet and looked down at her, his face a twist of sympathy, pity, and even anger. "Quit it! You know yourself you didn't damn well deserve that!" he said and crouched down, grabbing her chin to make her look into his intense silver eyes. "What you went through is horrible, but did you think you could just keep that buried in your mind? Huh? Did you think you were noble and courageous for doing that? No!" he said through tears, tears of rage or sadness, there was no way of telling in the darkness of the graveyard. "Everyone carries a burden, but they can't do it alone!" He stopped when he felt something twitch and let go of her hand to get his cell phone out. He flickered his eyes at her before rising to his feet and answering. "What?" he asked the phone. There was a pause, and when he answered, his hand seemed to tremble. "What! Why didn't you -" Another pause. "I'll be there soon." and he hung up. "I have to go somewhere." he said, his tone softer and more gentle then a while ago. He turned to Myka and shifted his index finger into a pen then wrote down eight numbers on the back of her head. "If you ever want to talk again - and with what I just heard, I don't want you to be holding anything else inside - then just call." he said and smiled at her before turning around. Damian gazed off into the distance then ran towards the dorms, leaving the tombstone he was covering unveiled.

R.I.P.
Damian Foster

{{{OOC: Ok, I am in LOVE with your sigs. They're hilarious! Where do you find them?}}}

((Lol, I put any meme I think is hilarious on my sig from time to time. This one's called Joseph Ducreax, or something like that. Just put it in Google and BAM! emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd

R.I.P.
Damian Foster

((Lol, I put any meme I think is hilarious on my sig from time to time. This one's called Joseph Ducreax, or something like that. Just put it in Google and BAM! emotion_awesome ))

{{{Really? Lol, now I wanna try. How do you make them your sig? I never did learn how.}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 pm
{{{Nevermind, I figured it out XD.}}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm
dusty_hearts
{{{Nevermind, I figured it out XD.}}}

((But es too big! gonk ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games