Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm
Leila pulled her 5 inch heels from her feet and started to run, slipping her dress from over her head, throwing it on a rock, and jumping into the water. She resurfaced a few seconds later, laughing. In only her black bra and black lace boy-shorts, she ran up to the boy, pulling at his hand. "Come join me! Wait, I never learned your name."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

"You just love making me blush, now do you?" he teased, tickling her sides with only his two fingers. Indeed, he was still blushing from that kiss they just shared together.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
Anna White

'It's always nice to know someone reacts like that towards you.' she smiled, giggling as he tickled her. She sat on him, her hands at his chest as she made an attempt to tickle him back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image he chuckled and smiled softly at her not really paying much mind to her lack of clothing "My names Max, and your name little clumsy kitten?" he asked with a real interested he looked a bit at peace now and allowed himself to be pulled by the girl laughing a bit  

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm
She grinned. "Leila, now come on! The water's still warm from the day, and the salt isn't too thick."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image he laughed and ran and did a backflip into the water "Canon Ball!!!" he made a spring like splash it isnt like you to just jump in, do you even feel like swimming? i guess you do. "Nice to meetcha' leila!"  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 pm
"Likewise, Max!" she cried, jumping in after him. After resurfacing, she flipped pushed her long hair back, braiding it quickly. Leila looked around, unable to see where he was. "Max?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image max felt playfull when she splashed into the water he ran fast deeper in untill a wave washed over him and a current pulled him deeper before he could blink cold and hot water washed over him and stung his eyes and he fought for air, he couldnt transport underwater, he couldnt even think ow it hurts, theres no air i keep wooshing, someone help i cant..swim...  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 pm
After several moments of waiting, Leila sprung to action. She felt something brush by her leg and immediately reached for it, pulling Max up and dragging him to the sand. She lay him on his back and started CPR, freaking out. "Oh great, I killed him..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image he felt himself being saved and pulled on the beach he felt the cpr but he couldnt move he was to tired so he raised his arm and flashed a a thumbz up and a half smile ".....its....a.ll....cool....kitten..." he chuckled and layed and enjoyed the sun  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 pm
"Yeah sure, that's why I had to drag you, unconscious from the ocean," she said, smoothing his hair from his face. "Why didn't you tell me you can't swim?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image he smiled and opened his eyes, they where a strange blueish purple "Well in all honesty seeing such a pretty girl having fun made me forget alll about it~ he winked and gave a lazy sarcastic grin looks like she saved you agian. huh, you really have quite a knack for getting in trouble, lost your cool? a mysterous voice in his head said oh shut up. he replied  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am
Leila let his head drop onto the sand and sighed. "I know, I'm pretty, but what else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 am
User Image

Kyotetsu giggled a little bit at the fact of her attempt at tickling him. Obviously, that spot wasn't as ticklish but it still made him laugh regardless.  

Quelynn Erindyl

chaoswarrior128

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

Izaya

Izaya was sitting under a tree looking through his cards and watches everyone else having fun. "Seems like everyone is having fun. I would rather just be sitting here and just watch." Izaya said to himself and then laid back on the tree.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games