Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:32 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon sighed dreamily at the scratching, tilting his chin up and smiling. "And not just by a little, either," he added. "There are plenty if students themselves much older than us both. Some are vampires, others simple immortals, I believe we have at least two deities. Really, it's all about your taste." His hand moved to Nikolai's hip, tickling him a little. "Come on, Arthur. Are you saying that you've never had a crush on a teacher?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Arthur flinched when confronted and, as he blushed, looked away nervously. "Well... No... I..." He floundered while trying to answer the question, that in itself being an answer.
Nikolai, however, didn't seem interested in an answer, though. All he was paying attention to was that adorable smile on Leon's face.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:14 pm
Leon Court

"Hah, you're so cute when you're flustered!" grinned the man, smirking at the student while not noticing that he was being admired. "Just admit it: inside, you're just as naughty as the rest of us!" He stuck out his tongue, looking to Nikolai and blinking at his stare. "Um... Are you alright?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Arthur's blush deepened, but he scowled at Leon. "I-I'm not cute!" he protested then looked away in defeat. "Okay... so maybe I have had some thoughts run around now and then." he conceded, but it wasn't like any of them were even listening.
"Oh I'm fine, dearie." Nikolai smirked. "I'm just trying to understand how anyone can look so good without makeup. It's truly a wonder." he purred.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:23 pm
Leon Court

"Yes you are! You're adorable!" he reached out to pinch Arthur's cheek, then retreated and blushed at Nikolai's explanation. "Nikolai, we're with company!" he tried to scold, hand taking the Russian's and squeezing gently. "Wait until tonight, okay? Or I'll be forced to spank you right here and now." With a wink and a smirk, he waved for a sever to being dessert, then tried to refocus on the student. "So, how's your family?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"Oh posh, darling, we've done it in public before and we can do it again." Nikolai murmured with a dark grin as he propped his head up with his free hand. "Mmm, wasn't it at a restaurant, as well, dearie?" he snickered.
Arthur tried to ignore that forming mental image by thinking of his own family. "They're okay, nothing special." he shrugged. "They're still getting used to this change of mine like you are." he laughed.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Leon Court

"Oh, hush you!" Leon removed his hand from the man's side, lightly smacking his backside. "I heard your older cousin got into Yale, Artie. I didn't know she was planning to become a lawyer. Last time I saw her, she had her legs wrapped around Shouji's waist and thirty piercings on her body!" He laughed at the memory, reminded of his old friend from high school.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Nikolai laughed as Arthur cringed from the memory of his cousin. "She kind of had a change of heart after he went to jail." he said then suddenly cringed. "Oh! Sorry, uh..." he drifted off, unsure of what exactly to say to Leon. Did he know his friend was in jail? Was he still angry about that? Was he even angry to begin with?

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:16 am
Leon Court

He waved his hand dismissively, chuckling. "Eh, it's alright, I know he was in jail. Just got out recently, I think. Apparently, he got a degree while he was in there. Wants to be a teacher, for any place that will hire him. Last I heard, he's planning on going to this private academy and being a history teacher. Oh, and before I forget, has your cousin become a lesbian? His letter called her a lot of bad names." He pulled his jacket side out, reaching into the inner pocket. "I should have it here somewhere..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:36 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Arthur hastily shook his hands to stop Leon. "Ah! N-No, no need for letters!" he stammered. "She's bisexual, actually, but she prefers women. It happened ever since your friend, now that I think about it." he said.
"Dear me, was he that good?" Nikolai mused with an interested raise of his eyebrow.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 am
Leon Court

"Fantastic, from what I recall," said Leon thoughtfully, staring at the ceiling as he tapped his chin. "Once he took on seven people, girls and men, stated hard the entire time, pleasures them all. I remember, I was there. It was insane, and I owed him too much money." He tilted his head. "In fact, Shouji had almost every girl and guy in school wrapped around his finger. He screwed more than half of the usually very straight football team. Man, he was a god to us all back then."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Nikolai suddenly gave a tired sigh. "My, I've never been one for competition." he yawned and ran his slender fingers through his silver hair.
Arthur raised an interested eyebrow at Leon. By what he heard, both Leon's friend and Mr. Byko were highly renowned in the sex world. Maybe that's why Leon was with him, a friend-complex?

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:58 am
Leon Court

But Leon didn't hear hi, barely listening as he thought of his old friend. "He was gorgeous too," said the teacher, setting his chin on his raised fist. "Thick blue hair, dark blue eyes, a body that defied odds, and good God, his di-" The man was interrupted by dessert arriving, yanked out of his memories and blushing. He rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling nervously. "Heh, sorry about that."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Nikolai only laughed. He had learned long ago that jealousy didn't lead to good things, so he made it a goal to not get jealous. "Careful, dearie, or else we'll be stuck here all day waiting for you to be able to walk." he teased while getting a forkful of his treat.
Arthur, however, wasn't as forgiving as the Sin. "I don't know what kind of friends know about each others d1ck." he murmured while staring at his food.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:05 am
Leon Court

"Same way you know about mine," he shrugged, pinching Nikolai's backside for his comment. "I walked in on him rubbing one out. Weird experience, but a learning one. Speaking of, you have sex yet, Artie?" His question was direct and to the point, violet eyes on the student.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces