Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"I'm not a demon, I'm a spirit." Blood came from his hand and formed into a lotus, he looked at it, spinning it. "I represent anger, bloodlust, and revenge, I was a starting force in many wars." He released the lotus, it spinning off into the sky. "I used to also stand for justice, but nobody prays on me for that anymore."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User ImageUser Image

"Right~ Sounds like fun," Wennin hummed while inwardly rolling in laughter. What did this guy think an incubus was? What did he think a phantom was? He could continue the questions on what did the guy nearby think something was, but it would take an eternity. Just because something was labelled as a type of demon didn't mean it wasn't a spirit. His form shifted into one he was naturally given, his hair shortening and darkening instead of remaining a bright white. He enjoyed the dark hair better, the lighter colored hair having always aggravated him. Unfortunately his form had flickered to that of a skeleton holding a scythe beneath a black robe with a hood before taking on his dark haired form.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ }}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 pm
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"As if. I possess a Blood demon in Gunji's family every generation, then once I get full control of the body, I make a nice bloody sunset." He was no Incubus, no phantom, he worked on a larger scale, a more divine one. It was a pain really, it was more of a sense than a thought. He killed a man in new york, than his body made him ran to kill a woman in mexico, it was almost automatic, killing to restore balance or something like that, he did kill where he pleased, but sometimes, his instinct gave in. "Hey, nice look." he said pointing out he looked almost exactly like The Red Beast, a dark haired, mysterious, handsome, something or other.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"I hate bright colors but my brother wouldn't shut up until I changed my form into something else. Still sounds fun," Wennin responded lightly before sitting up and glancing at The Red Beast thoughtfully. A dark smile slid across his face as the gears in his head started churning. It then faded and returned to a bored expression as those gears stopped churning. He'd be better off not saying anything.
"Have you felt anything odd since our fight, Beasty?" he asked curiously. There were so many things he could say, but then there'd be some type of competition that would be stirred up and he hated competitions almost as much as he hated people trying to push their views onto him.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"No, I have have not. You didn't poison me did you?" The Red Beast laughed. He was watching Wennin speak the entire time, his facial expressions dreadfully apparent. He knew Wennin had something on his mind, but he wanted something else from it instead. "So Winnie, what are you exactly? What causes you to live your dreadful eternal existence, Hmmmm?" He said fully realizing he just called him a stuffed bear from the hundred acre wood.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"No. I was just curious is all. I wouldn't waste precious toxins on you if you were the last thing I was obligated to kill," Wennin answered casually although his eyes shone more dangerously than they were naturally.
"I dunno. My mother and elder brothers said I was a Reaver, but someone else told me that I was something different... Something far more special," he answered in a dark, icy tone. His entire being was something that simply radiated something of a dangerous, feral animal that was untamable and couldn't be caged. It's just how he had always been, but many people, many dark demons didn't seem to understand that he was like a beast no matter how human he seemed. It was the creatures that looked more human that people had to watch out for.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:12 am
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"Hoho! Special they say!" He grew sick of aspirers, wrapped up in their emotion, over the mystery of how they became what they are, how special they were, how dark they were, how caring they were, how deadly their past, how strong they are, sometimes he just wanted to burn the world away and to start from the ashes again. It must have been nice to have a general mystery or purpose to their lives, The Red Beast just lived off his rage, his existence and creation already known, there was nothing new to him, it was all hollow. A hollow spirit.

"Please tell me how this person thinks you are special, something far more special than we could possibly perceive!" His sarcasm was at a all time high, but he really was interested in his answer. The red pupils in his eyes tightened against the black sclera, giving him a mad look.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 am
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"I'll let you figure that one out on your own. It isn't fun giving you all the answers," Wennin responded with a slight roll of the eyes. He lived off of the fun things in life. The excitement made things interesting at the very least, but his version of fun was more like terrorizing others and ticking them off. Fighting, pain, torment and fear was what kept him content on most occasions, but even then he could be easily bored. He stood up and stretched while singing The Animal by Disturbed aloud while he had Close Every Door To Me by Donny Osmond playing in his head. While most of him said that he'd be dining in Hell with those he brought down with him, part of him still said that he was but one person out of many.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 am
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"Oh, I have a Idea already!" he responded quickly, while the naive man sung his little company produced song. "I think the words were just fluff and puff, just to support your self-loathing little ego!" He continued his speech, sick of a little insignificant worm like him walking around with his chest puffed high, The Red Beast's cuspid teeth growing sharp.

Why....

"You walk around, acting aloft, and cool, like your some kind of demon meant only to cause pain, when really you can't even handle your own skin you walk in!" Horns began to grow from the back of his head, reaching up and over, the bone black as the mood. "Let me tell you something, kid! Beast's don't have family! They don't have people to rely on! They don't hum the rock lists top greatest hits! They only Kill, Kill, and Kill, until something else kills them!" The part of the land where the cliff turned off started to crack, breaking under the sheer pressure of his anger.

Why can't I....

Black blood crawled out from his sleeves, and formed into long claws around his hands. "This lecture is pointless, knowing how you act, and I would love to give you a hard lesson, but then the dense brick of a demon that holds me would put me back in my cage, and I'm too pissed to go back now!" A simple black speared tail grew from behind him, It waving erratically with years of rage flowing freely from it.

.....Have Purpose.....

"Getting me angry was probably your intention, but I don't give a damn, I am anger. I live and breath this.... anger...." he said quietly the pressure of his rage still present. Still crushing. "People like you make me sick....." The spirit continued hating himself in reality, no matter how hard he screamed, no matter how hard he pounded on heaven's door, The Red Beast would still be nothing but a blind purposeless monster. He made a powerful jump, giving him the climate as same as his rage. The cliff finally dislodged from the side of the climb, sliding down the side, the ground was collapsing underneath them while The beast landed some where very far away. He wanted to get away. He wanted to get away and......

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:18 am
User Image

"What a naive child... My father would've killed him without hesitation... Everything has something that created it," Wennin muttered as he started walking away from the cliff. Just because he enjoyed music didn't mean he was any different from that beast. "Good luck removing my blood from your body 'cause you'll need it! If you return back to my presence you better go all out too!"
Snapping at the air wasn't exactly helping his temper any and The Red Beast probably wouldn't even hear him, but he needed to vent. Even after listening to The Red Beast's “lecture” he still considered the other as a foolish child. He wasn't even sure what got him this irritated in the first place. He just wanted to hit something, to destroy something. Heck, he'd even go for a someone at this point. What plants were around the area withered and died before anyone could blink, that air he had that scared everyone away becoming more of a blackish-purplish-bluish-red flame dancing around him in a violent manner.

{( Out.Of.Control: Exit to Dojo.~ }}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm
- having turned back into a dragon he flies towards the cliffs coming in to land.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Njord!" cried a young woman who stood at the edge of the cliff. "I know you're here, you jackass. I can sense you and your idiot younger self! Njord! Get your Norse a** over here!" Stomping her foot, the young goddess glared at the snow beginning to fall around her, angrier than ever before.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Nero Njord
User Image

The winds whipped around the screeching girl, threatening to push her off and turn her snow into a blizzard. "Crap, you again?" came a snidely voice. Past the snowflakes came the disgruntled god in his younger form, hat resting over his black hair, lollipop stick protruding from his frowning lips, and his hands stuffed in his pockets more for warmth than anything. "You stalkin' me, toots?" Nero grunted as he glared at the woman screaming her head off over him. "And by the way, the name's Nero now."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 pm
Sidra

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sidra turned to face him and adjusted her teal tie, glaring at him and stopping the snow. "Yes, me again," she replied, crossing her arms. Walking towards him, she pushed past, facing him once she was on solid ground. "How cute, you actually think I care that you changed your name. If you don't care about mine, why should I care about yours? And stop calling me toots, I'm not your f**king toots!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

"I'll call whoever the Helheim I want toots, toots!" he said and emphasized the last word. "Now please explain to me what you're doing here, and like-" He looked her up and down with a grimace. "-that."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff