Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

Lucy found a nice hiding spot away from Eliot, she hated him she couldn't stand how he made her feel like a animal. When Lucy first met Eliot she was promised it easy, the only way she ever wanted her life to be but after a few month he just kept getting worse. Lucy taking a deep sigh pulled out her guitar and started playing a soft melody that matched the sound of the splashing water of the river, this was the only time she felt alive.

User Image

Violet heard the soft strums of the guitar, its sound so soft and beautiful, it was drawing her over to the red head. Via didn't want to scare the girl so she made her self noticeable before taking a seat next to the girl. Via didn't say a word to the girl but just started singing "Life is Like a boat". For a very hard core punk girl, Via singing voice was so soft and sweet, like honey. The girl took quick notice in the song and matched her playing to Vias singing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 pm
Lucy stopped playing and turned to the girl that had joined her "we're pretty good" She smiled bumping into her playful with her shoulder, she hadn't had anyone actually join her in while ever. Putting her pick in her mouth she held out her hand over her guitar "I'm Wucy" She muttered threw her pick in her mouth.

Violet laughed a little "Lucy?" She had to asked before going on the nod answered her question "I'm Violet, you can call me Via" Via said shacking her hand, she was happy she finally getting the chance to be nice to someone since everyone else she talked to today was trying to get in her pants or did and still was a jerk after

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:10 pm
Dragon
User Image

A squiggly line of blue broke through the clouds and shined against the sun. It slowly got bigger and bigger and bigger until it was nothing more than an enormous, blue Chinese dragon. On her back was a upset young man with purple eyes. The dragon landed and lowered her back so the boy could get off, which he did even before she landed and ran to the river. He fell to his knees and stared at his reflection, trying so hard not to cry but was simply unable to keep the sobs out. I'm a freak, he thought and repeated the phrase in his head over and over.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 pm
A L I C E . B
My soul then my parents...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alice watched Dragon cry."What are you crying about," she asked.  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm
((Your pic isn't showing >o>))

Dragon jumped when he heard someone and held his breath to keep in the sobs. He slowly turned and looked over his shoulder to see a pretty girl watching him lazily. "B-Because I'm just a f-freak." he sniveled and tried to wipe away the tears from his eyes with his sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through the brush, Seika pushed away any branches and debris in the forest in her way. Not too soon now, and the sun will have set, and the land would be shrouded in complete darkness. 'I've got to hurry then...' she decided, not paying attention to an upcoming root. The girl tripped, and the impact of the ground surprised her more than anything else.
Brushing it off, she didn't even notice the cut she had gotten on her leg, and it hurt a bit to walk on it. Still, she continued until she finally reached the river, where Seika observed Dragon and some unknown student.
"D-Dragon..." she started, rather unsure of herself. She had had all of that time to think about what to say to him, yet she never once thought about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 pm
[ Right click it ]
A L I C E . B
My soul then my parents...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Freak?" she asked. " You seem to be the most normal person out of this whole school. I've seen demons people with three eyes but you seem normal." Her expressionless face stared at him. " What makes you a freak you seem normal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm
((It still doesn't show me anything OnO))

"Because I'm just a baby!" Dragon cried and looked back at the river. "I-I was cursed by a d-demon to be this old... I don't know anything and I just get yelled at for it!" he sobbed and filled part of the river with his tears. He stopped again when he heard a familiar voice and looked over his shoulder again, his eyes grass green. His eyes narrowed when he saw Seika. His pet dragon caught her master's dismay and quickly got between him and the white-haired girl, her tail swishing and her teeth bared.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm
http://static.zerochan.net/full/43/11/93093.jpg <--- link
"Then can you tell me..." her eyes suddenly softend. " Am I a freak for killing my own parents?"
Her eyes were full of dismay as the memories came flooding in.
"You're still a baby right-" but she was cut off when the dragon suddenly went in front of the boy.
"Huh?" she turned to she see a white haired girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika jumped back at the sight of the dragon suddenly intervening between the two of them, almost tripping for a second time. Biting her lower lip, she looked at Dragon for a few moments before thinking of something to say that would at least make sense.
"I... I don't care how old you are!" she admitted, a look of concern plastered to her face, but she wouldn't take her eyes away from him. Brushing the small twigs and leaves from her bangs, she probably figured she had other debris in her hair as well. Knowing that she probably looked a mess, Seika didn't care, because that didn't matter right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm
Dragon quickly looked back at the girl when she asked about her parents, his eyes going wide. He opened his mouth to speak, but what was there to say? It definitely wasn't normal to do such a thing, but... Seika intervened again and forced him to look - no, glare - at her. "I saw that look on your face when you learned about my age!" he yelled, eyes turning black. "You were disgusted! You thought I was a freak!" His voice began to break and his sobs choked him up. "I've seen it too many times..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika felt as though he had struck her the moment he glared at her, his eyes like daggers against her. She felt her eyes tear up, though she tried to wipe them away. She didn't want to cry anymore.
"T-That's not it! It's just... when I learned your age, I was disgusted, but only with myself! I felt ashamed of myself for thinking that... for thinking that you were cute while you were still so young!" Seika finally admitted, falling to her knees on the ground, looking down at her hands upon the earth. She remembered for a moment that she had never even gotten the chance to tell him her own name.
"And then... you told me I was pretty... And I was very happy..." she continued, rubbing the tears away from her eyes. It was the first time she cried since she had returned to Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 pm
The same response everytime she told a person. No answer they were always scared or disgusted by it. "I'm not disgusted you are a baby trapped in a grown ups body." she said. "There was a curse put on my cousin when he was a baby to forcing him to be a fox."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm
Dragon stayed still, feeling a light blush betray the hurt in his eyes. "But you know what I am... And that alone is weird for you... You don't even know the rest of what I am!" he cried again and wiped his eyes before turning to the other girl. "Did... Did people treat him badly?" he asked, hoping for comfort; for something he could relate to.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 pm
When people found out he could talk they conducted experiments then he was bought by a circus in a freak show." she sighed. " he was a good person but when he managed to escape hunters shot him skinned him and sold his meat to a tribe. You should count yourself llucky your a human."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games