Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:42 am
I think that it's better to count on that being the story. That way, if they surprise is, we're no worse off.

They could redeem Steve... He'd be older, and perhaps more in charge of his mutations... One of Wesker's many projects. That would be fitting for him, I would think.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:36 pm
Yeah, i cant wait until RE5 comes out, it looks like chris and it most likely is.
I loved using hunk on mercenaries in RE4 due to his ability to snap the enemies neck  

ExaltedSinfonian

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:03 pm
Chaossearch
Yeah, i cant wait until RE5 comes out, it looks like chris and it most likely is.
I loved using hunk on mercenaries in RE4 due to his ability to snap the enemies neck
It's already been officially confirmed that it is Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:11 am
NotteRequiem
I think that it's better to count on that being the story. That way, if they surprise is, we're no worse off.

They could redeem Steve... He'd be older, and perhaps more in charge of his mutations... One of Wesker's many projects. That would be fitting for him, I would think.

3nodding Chaossearch stay on top of the news! I'll admit it was cool to use Hunk in mercenaries. Krauser too. But i'm dissapointed about Wekser. You couldn't use any of his powers. If I remember correctly. All he had were alot of wepons. :[ I hope Wesker still has his yellow-red eyes. sad  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:14 am
Whatcha talkin bout, girl? Wesker had his Thrust Punch. That thing could kill like 10 Ganados at once. Or However many stood in its way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Whatcha talkin bout, girl? Wesker had his Thrust Punch. That thing could kill like 10 Ganados at once. Or However many stood in its way.

Oh yeah!! Looks like Chris has something like that too! This is hypothetical but...what if Chris is now also like Wesker? Explaining his giant steroid like arms? I know his eyes show no sign of that but it'd be fun to watch a tyrant-vs-tyrant battle! (Chris and Wesker I mean) ninja  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:52 pm
I doubt it. I mean, Chris' punch wasn't THAT strong. Not super-human strong anyway. And Wesker didn't have increased muscle mass.
Besides, then the game would be too easy. Although, at least Chris would have an excuse for doing things that no other human can. What was Leon's excuse?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:54 pm
He was secretly working for the circus since he was three. :]] Boy you sure are fast at replying! O:  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:56 pm
I'm that hardcore.

Leon was secretly Batman's psychic. His real name is d**k Grayson.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:11 pm
He's also married to Pyramid head and lives in a trashcan. :]] Yea you are. cool  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Well, he's not really married to Pyramid Head, he's just his b***h.

Either way, I don't think that Chris is superhuman, but I'm pretty sure that he pumped all that iron just so that he can stand up against Wesker (like he stands a chance.)
I swear, if Chris is actually able to stand up against Wesker, there's some serious continuity issues. Steel Pipe, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:24 pm
There's also a chance that Wesker has gotten stronger. I realllly doubt that Chris can beat him with no wepons. :[ But if Chris has wepons could he beat our Wesker? O:  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:27 pm
Well, I don't think Wesker is fast enough to dodge bullets Neo style. But Wesker could probably avoid the bullet by moving out of the way just before Chris shoots.
Either way, I guess Chris could win if he had something Automatic, but there's always a chance that Wesker could avoid it at the last second, then rush Chris and beat the crap out of him.
Bottom line is, Wesker can probably die from a bullet, but the problem would be aiming quickly enough to fire that bullet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:03 pm
I'd imagine him taking a couple bullets before he dies. :]] He;s not human. So i'm sure he can take more than a human can. confused  

BabyOil

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:10 pm
But depending where and the caliber of the gun, it could take alot. 50 Cent, 9 times, I think it was with a 9mm and he's still alive.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games