Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:37 pm
undeadpriest15
"leo, your gonna have to do better than that, i will fight until you will not get up, so do the same." - as he got up and made his sword reappear in his hands- "i will never stop as long as i breath, so i suggest you make me stop."

Leo growls "so that is the favor you asked of me. To end your suffering of eternal life. Very well!" He charges again hitting first blade then deep into Priest's chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:45 pm
-it seemed that for once priest actually smiled- "in the end." -he pulls leo's blade farther into himself, as he was close to leo he took one of leo's hands and opened it and dropped 1 pure black key into his hand- "the black door second store. it holds a journal. you should look into or not. leo you are leo." -he started to back away from the blade pulling it out, as he had it out he stood there the wound started to disappear, his body glowed and his entire body changed from a black robe to one of white, his claws his teeth just started to turn into a normal human, even his hair a normal man lade on the ground now-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm
undeadpriest15
-it seemed that for once priest actually smiled- "in the end." -he pulls leo's blade farther into himself, as he was close to leo he took one of leo's hands and opened it and dropped 1 pure black key into his hand- "the black door second store. it holds a journal. you should look into or not. leo you are leo." -he started to back away from the blade pulling it out, as he had it out he stood there the wound started to disappear, his body glowed and his entire body changed from a black robe to one of white, his claws his teeth just started to turn into a normal human, even his hair a normal man lade on the ground now-

Leo watched him "I'm sorry. . . great uncle. Rest in peace now" He walked past him nodding to Whedaba. "Shall we go see this journal?"

whedaba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm
Whedaba nodded at Leo, then looked at the priest. "coi ui vi chevips batobot jaci jahus ergriff bensvelk ihk wer annyo luh di jacida tobor." he walked up next to Leo and motioned to the door, the two of them going inside, looking up at the acid-burned doorway as they went through. "coi kiwiegic bvecko ekess qe lae sart lae wux tenamalo, si kiwieg hefoc vi ghergo belikr."
(It is a pity that he was only good for the last part of his life.)(It feels strange to be as small as you again, I feel like a young drake.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:14 pm
Whedaba
Whedaba nodded at Leo, then looked at the priest. "coi ui vi chevips batobot jaci jahus ergriff bensvelk ihk wer annyo luh di jacida tobor." he walked up next to Leo and motioned to the door, the two of them going inside, looking up at the acid-burned doorway as they went through. "coi kiwiegic bvecko ekess qe lae sart lae wux tenamalo, si kiwieg hefoc vi ghergo belikr."
(It is a pity that he was only good for the last part of his life.)(It feels strange to be as small as you again, I feel like a young drake.)

"Yeh vucoti, origato udoka hurry vur tir svabol yth confna ihk zyak wux shilta itrewic spical ekess dout original size" He placed his paw gently on Whedaba's neck as they walked back into the house.

(Yeah I know, Let us hurry and do what we came for so you can get back to your original size)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

"Yeh vucoti, origato udoka hurry vur tir svabol yth confna ihk zyak wux shilta itrewic spical ekess dout original size" He placed his paw gently on Whedaba's neck as they walked back into the house.

(Yeah I know, Let us hurry and do what we came for so you can get back to your original size)

Whedaba nodded and chuckled. "si tir ti ricin drekim nomeno sart. coi ui diwhaf. shar yth rigluin ekess ehtah batobot cuaili, vutha ifni shafaer wer jiilral tomil harkt?" he looked at the staircase that led upstairs.
(I do not mind being this small. it is fun. but we need to find that room, black door on the second floor right?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba nodded and chuckled. "si tir ti ricin drekim nomeno sart. coi ui diwhaf. shar yth rigluin ekess ehtah batobot cuaili, vutha ifni shafaer wer jiilral tomil harkt?" he looked at the staircase that led upstairs.
(I do not mind being this small. it is fun. but we need to find that room, black door on the second floor right?)

Leo nodded "Batobot ui svabol jaci told ve." He walked up the stairs and stood in front of the black door. He looked at the key and unlocked it slowly opening it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm
-there inside the room had a bed, it glowed with an amulet hanging near it the only source of light, on this table had a simple looking journal named "the one decision."-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Whedaba peeked around Leo at the room. "creolnali zahae nomeno goawy xurwkic ve siofme coi tiric ti belhal." he shivered and walked past Leo, looking at the book
(something about this place makes me think it does not belong.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 pm
-the book lined with pages with a bunch of rune symbols and some pages dated about 60-70 years ago. only 1 page had a recent date.-
"dear journal i am sure this one is leo, i am also sure he can do it. but i worry. not if he can but if he can't i will have to end him, but i don't worry, and now anyway. leo your reading this i am glad to say thanks. but i do have to say this house is very very old so i would be careful, also the man who fell to the ground you should talk to him, i am sure he will survive. also i am glad to say your very much like leo, and you have made all 4 of us very proud. thanks leo, and this book has some rune symbols of my past, but in the middle is a rune necklace it means nothing but its my only possession i had life after life, so hold this dear and always remember us all."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 am
undeadpriest15
-the book lined with pages with a bunch of rune symbols and some pages dated about 60-70 years ago. only 1 page had a recent date.-
"dear journal i am sure this one is leo, i am also sure he can do it. but i worry. not if he can but if he can't i will have to end him, but i don't worry, and now anyway. leo your reading this i am glad to say thanks. but i do have to say this house is very very old so i would be careful, also the man who fell to the ground you should talk to him, i am sure he will survive. also i am glad to say your very much like leo, and you have made all 4 of us very proud. thanks leo, and this book has some rune symbols of my past, but in the middle is a rune necklace it means nothing but its my only possession i had life after life, so hold this dear and always remember us all."

Leo stared at the book and took it with him as he ran back down the stairs and out the door. "You're alive!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 am
-a man in white robe stood there, next to him was the butler, holding a small black orb-
butler: "ah mister leo your here again, this man is the one who woke your great uncle. he probly thinks it as a bad dream,but mister shadow wanted me to remind you that you always have a choice."

man: "ah good someone other than this guy, he just keeps saying to wait he doesn't seem very helpful, i even asked what he was holding, and all he says is its a memory, mind telling me about where i am. and who you are?" -the man walked towards leo-

butler: "when your friend is here it may begin." -he simply stood there  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 am
Whedaba came down the steps following after Leo, confused. "svaust ui takh? svabol ui gethrisjir shafaer?" he tried to look around Leo, but he was blocking the doorway.
(who is alive? what is going on?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 pm
Leo looked at Whedaba and motioned to the man laying on the ground then turned back to Priest "I am Leo the paladin of light. The butler might be able to tell you more about your other questions."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm
LeoLeonal
Leo looked at Whedaba and motioned to the man laying on the ground then turned back to Priest "I am Leo the paladin of light. The butler might be able to tell you more about your other questions."

Whedaba looked about, but saw no traces of the butler. "si ocuir thric quilins di jacion jalklar..." he looked up at Leo again, but he was already walking over towards the man on the ground.
(I see no sign of him anywhere...)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games