Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:52 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"But that can't be right he seemed fine when i was there a little while ago unless.." Yumi looked at Sasuke" Did you create a shadow clone of dad to fool the costumers?"

Mai then pointed out to Yumi, "Your dad was sick when you weren't around. When you returned, he likely got better. He must have thought something really bad happened to you, Yumi. Fathers can be like that. You should have seen Terry when he thought he lost Rock due to an attack by Team Orochi. They cut Rock down using Tetseiga, this was before Dee got a hold of the sword mind you. Rock was very badly hurt and he would have died if a priestess hadn't intervened. Those wings Rock has are because of the priestess. And don't even get me started when Terry thought he lost Dee for good when Dee was pregnant with Terry's first child. Dee went to the school Terry taught at as an undead thing. Parents and spouses can fall severely ill if those who they love nearly bite the big one."

" I'm not saying it was a bad thing. It just caught me off guard" Yumi sighed " it was a pretty good shadow clone"

Little did anyone know was that Mai's little rant had been recorded and was being uploaded to the internet. Thanks to monokuma. [Gaslighting, much? Oh well this should spread some chaos. Monokuma thought.

Sasuke sighed, but paid it no mind. He began eating his delicious meal that Dee had prepared. She knew how to cook, there was no denying it. she must have spent years learning all that she knew. The rice was cooked to perfection. Unless Dee didn't make the rice and that was Mai. One thing Sasuke did know though was that Dee knew how to cook pasta, so perhaps she did make the rice after all since it was not that different than pasta.

He asked Yumi, "So how is your meal?"

"It's really good" Yumi said. It was nice to have home cooked meal after being in suspended animation. " We should probably visit dad after this. " Yumi said as she helped feed Katsuki.

Sasuke nodded as he took more bites of his meal. He then ordered seconds as he was done his first portion. This time, he ordered baked shrimp with some spaghetti in a mushroom cream based sauce. He was very specific with his order. He then noticed Ochru sitting at the bar looking quite down. He called to Ochru, "Yo, Hiwatari, come take a seat by me and talk with me a little."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:54 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"But that can't be right he seemed fine when i was there a little while ago unless.." Yumi looked at Sasuke" Did you create a shadow clone of dad to fool the costumers?"

Mai then pointed out to Yumi, "Your dad was sick when you weren't around. When you returned, he likely got better. He must have thought something really bad happened to you, Yumi. Fathers can be like that. You should have seen Terry when he thought he lost Rock due to an attack by Team Orochi. They cut Rock down using Tetseiga, this was before Dee got a hold of the sword mind you. Rock was very badly hurt and he would have died if a priestess hadn't intervened. Those wings Rock has are because of the priestess. And don't even get me started when Terry thought he lost Dee for good when Dee was pregnant with Terry's first child. Dee went to the school Terry taught at as an undead thing. Parents and spouses can fall severely ill if those who they love nearly bite the big one."

" I'm not saying it was a bad thing. It just caught me off guard" Yumi sighed " it was a pretty good shadow clone"

Little did anyone know was that Mai's little rant had been recorded and was being uploaded to the internet. Thanks to monokuma. [Gaslighting, much? Oh well this should spread some chaos. Monokuma thought.

Sasuke sighed, but paid it no mind. He began eating his delicious meal that Dee had prepared. She knew how to cook, there was no denying it. she must have spent years learning all that she knew. The rice was cooked to perfection. Unless Dee didn't make the rice and that was Mai. One thing Sasuke did know though was that Dee knew how to cook pasta, so perhaps she did make the rice after all since it was not that different than pasta.

"It's really good" Yumi said. It was nice to have home cooked meal after being in suspended animation. " We should probably visit dad after this. " Yumi said as she helped feed Katsuki.

Sasuke nodded as he took more bites of his meal. He then ordered seconds as he was done his first portion. This time, he ordered baked shrimp with some spaghetti in a mushroom cream based sauce. He was very specific with his order. He then noticed Ochru sitting at the bar looking quite down. He called to Ochru, "Yo, Hiwatari, come take a seat by me and talk with me a little."

Ochru got up and sat on the other bench that was across from Sasuke, but was willing to listen. "What's on your mind Sasuke?" He asked.  

Ochru978

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:55 pm
Ochru978
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Ochru got up and sat on the other bench that was across from Sasuke, but was willing to listen. "What's on your mind Sasuke?" He asked.

Sasuke replied, "I wanna know why you looked so sad. Did something happen at the farm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:58 pm
empress dee
Ochru978
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Sasuke replied, "I wanna know why you looked so sad. Did something happen at the farm?"

"Nothing bad yet, but I do need some farm hands to help me out. Stardew Valley is huge and the new bride Haley doesn't really know how to farm that well. She loves the animals, but that's it."  

Ochru978

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:01 pm
Sasuke looked to Dee for some answers, which she was busy feeding Skyler. Then he turned to Yumi. He asked her, "Sweetheart, when you have a moment, could you go to the library downstairs where the hangover room is on the main floor and could you bring the stardew valley history book up for me, please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:53 am
empress dee
Sasuke looked to Dee for some answers, which she was busy feeding Skyler. Then he turned to Yumi. He asked her, "Sweetheart, when you have a moment, could you go to the library downstairs where the hangover room is on the main floor and could you bring the stardew valley history book up for me, please?"

" Sure thing, hon" Yumi was wiping spaghetti sauce off of Katsuki's face. The little guy had really enjoyed the pasta. She finished cleaning up katsuki and headed downstairs to library. The library was full of books from the various worlds. Luckily they were organized by what world the book is from. Yumi made her way to the Stardew Valley section. " Let's see Crops 101, the Animal index, Best and worst Plushies of stardew..."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:53 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

" Sure thing, hon" Yumi was wiping spaghetti sauce off of Katsuki's face. The little guy had really enjoyed the pasta. She finished cleaning up katsuki and headed downstairs to library. The library was full of books from the various worlds. Luckily they were organized by what world the book is from. Yumi made her way to the Stardew Valley section. " Let's see Crops 101, the Animal index, Best and worst Plushies of stardew..."

Sasuke held Katsuki for a while, burping him to relieve the kid of gas, which when Yumi was returning with a stack full of books, Katsuki soiled his diaper at that moment and both Yumi and Sasuke heard the kid do it. Dee did too apparently and began laughing. "Oh dear," Dee said, "That kid will need changing soon. But good one."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:29 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

Sasuke held Katsuki for a while, burping him to relieve the kid of gas, which when Yumi was returning with a stack full of books, Katsuki soiled his diaper at that moment and both Yumi and Sasuke heard the kid do it. Dee did too apparently and began laughing. "Oh dear," Dee said, "That kid will need changing soon. But good one."

Yumi set the stack of books down on the table " I'll take care of it. " She carefully took Katsuki from Sasuke and grabbed the diaper bag " Be back in a minute" She headed off towards a quiet place to change Katsuki.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:26 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

Yumi set the stack of books down on the table " I'll take care of it. " She carefully took Katsuki from Sasuke and grabbed the diaper bag " Be back in a minute" She headed off towards a quiet place to change Katsuki.

Dee was still laughing. She said to Sasuke, "None of my kids did the soilage that bad, but that was funny."

Sasuke sighed. But then he opened up the one book he thought would be the most help to Ochru. Sure enough he found something of interest. He then told Ochru, "It says here that none of the villagers in Stardew actually farm. The best way for you to gain farm hands is for you to recruit them from other farming villages."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:54 am
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

Dee was still laughing. She said to Sasuke, "None of my kids did the soilage that bad, but that was funny."

Sasuke sighed. But then he opened up the one book he thought would be the most help to Ochru. Sure enough he found something of interest. He then told Ochru, "It says here that none of the villagers in Stardew actually farm. The best way for you to gain farm hands is for you to recruit them from other farming villages."

With a smirk, Ochru guffawed then said, "Now you get why I was depressed. I need to recruit other farmers, but that's easier said than done. One lady who used to farm, she died. She used to be the chicken coop rancher from Mineral town. I don't know many others."  

Ochru978

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:57 am
Ochru978
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

With a smirk, Ochru guffawed then said, "Now you get why I was depressed. I need to recruit other farmers, but that's easier said than done. One lady who used to farm, she died. She used to be the chicken coop rancher from Mineral town. I don't know many others."

Sasuke passed his new son to Yumi then he got up and said, "It's my turn to check the library. I am going to make a list of all the possible people who farm in the villages of Harvest Gardens who are still alive and not taken and see if we cannot get you a farmhand."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:39 pm
empress dee
Ochru978
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

Sasuke passed his son to Yumi then he got up and said, "It's my turn to check the library. I am going to make a list of all the possible people who farm in the villages of Harvest Gardens who are still alive and not taken and see if we cannot get you a farmhand."

Katsuki gave a little wave to his father before turning his attention to the picture book Yumi had. It was a pop up book and with each turn of the page a new animal with pop up. The little guy got all excited seeing the brightly colored chickens on the page.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:44 am
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Ochru978
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee

Sasuke passed his son to Yumi then he got up and said, "It's my turn to check the library. I am going to make a list of all the possible people who farm in the villages of Harvest Gardens who are still alive and not taken and see if we cannot get you a farmhand."

Katsuki gave a little wave to his father before turning his attention to the picture book Yumi had. It was a pop up book and with each turn of the page a new animal with pop up. The little guy got all excited seeing the brightly colored chickens on the page.

Heading to the library, Sasuke saw thousands of books on shelves. There was no way that Dee could have set this up on her own. He gave a small smirk and then searched the shelves to the books he was looking for. It wasn't that difficult to find since all the books were sorted alphabetically. He found a book on the Harvest Gardens villages and he just remembered that Ochru was married, he just needed a farmhand. Then Sasuke had another idea, a better one. He headed to William-Tyler's castle in Nalith and requested that Ryu Bogard and Ken Bogard stay with Ochru to help Ochru with farmwork. The boys were thrilled to help and joined Sasuke right away.

When Sasuke returned to the lounge, Ryu and Ken were running around before getting a stern look. Then the boys had a seat and ordered a soda. Then Sasuke said to Ochru, "I found you some help."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:36 am
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Ochru978
empress dee

Heading to the library, Sasuke saw thousands of books on shelves. There was no way that Dee could have set this up on her own. He gave a small smirk and then searched the shelves to the books he was looking for. It wasn't that difficult to find since all the books were sorted alphabetically. He found a book on the Harvest Gardens villages and he just remembered that Ochru was married, he just needed a farmhand. Then Sasuke had another idea, a better one. He headed to William-Tyler's castle in Nalith and requested that Ryu Bogard and Ken Bogard stay with Ochru to help Ochru with farmwork. The boys were thrilled to help and joined Sasuke right away.

When Sasuke returned to the lounge, Ryu and Ken were running around before getting a stern look. Then the boys had a seat and ordered a soda. Then Sasuke said to Ochru, "I found you some help."

Ochru looked to the two boys who were having a burping contest, chuckled and said, "perfect. There's even a lady there who runs a school so they won't miss out on any education."  

Ochru978

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:01 am
Sasuke nodded sharply then he sat down at his seat. He noticed that his wife Yumi was yet again in suspended animation. He sighed. He was reminded of Dee all over again. And yet, when he glanced over at Dee, she was taking care of her children that demanded her attention.

He swept back a piece of Yumi's hair, gave her a small kiss and requested that Dee look after his son for a short time. When Dee agreed, Sasuke lifted Yumi gently with his one arm and carried her upstairs.

Whispering in Yumi's ear, he said, "I hope you wake up soon, my love. I miss you when you are not here."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff