Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:14 pm
Thomas just as finished another laugh, Kate seemed to provide him with another. To the personification of death, Kate's actions were gold and her reasoning was just as rich. Her mind was ripe and it overflowed with the true rules of death. The game of life was impossible to win because your opponent, death, would always have you in it's grasp by the end of the day. "Well kid, she does have a point. You are going to die at some point...and the grim reaper is here....although I did lose my scythe along in my travels for your soul...just close your eyes and let it all go." Thomas's finger trembled with excitement along the curvature of the revolver's trigger. Nathaniel's young soul would make a nice addition to God's army. Being the recruiter of such and army was always fun...

Before Thomas could carry out his will Noel and Amara had managed to find their ways down into the underground hallway that was Raven's dungeon. Or bunker...regardless, Thomas was far from happy and his scowl screamed this at the two. He found it strange that two people who couldn't fight him head-on would decide to enclose themselves in such a small are with him. Some people didn't know the correct way to commit suicide. These two did. After Kate and Amara had ended their bickering, Thomas refocused on the kid. An elbow was in his side...and a bullet was shot into the nape of the Nathaniel's neck. Only from the sound did Thomas know that he pulled the trigger causing the boy's throat to be all but destroyed.

As he pushed the kid off of him, he refocused his attention on Kate...or where Kate was. The dark beauty was gone, Lomoli and Khalifa were gone and so was Nat. The only two people left were Amara and Noel. Apparently, it hadn't all been a loss for now he had to two lovely ladies to entertain himself with. He halved his gun and looked inside of the six chambers with a grin. There was only one bullet left. He whipped the gun up and it snapped, locking the barrel once again. "I did want the little Herald, but you two will do...or just Vanelli...your psychokinetics don't work on me so you might as well just leave. Then again...I do recall you saying that you weren't afraid of me quite alot last year. Of course, that was when you had that boost of power to help you out. Care to show me how not afraid of me you are now?"

~~~

Roulin looked down into the area watching as another Herald arrived on scene. It was the firestarter Ember. He knew nothing of her besides her power, but from the way she spoke, he could tell that she was just as hotheaded alive as she was now as a Herald. At the behest of Cecilia, he was to descend the building to go help Lucien. His enemy, no....his fellow kinsmen needed help against two angry Heralds. Roulin looked at his left hand. There were rocks stuck due to his weight on the rooftop. They soon fell back into the sea of pebbles and stones. Could he really help Lucien right now? After his fight with Raven, he doubted that he'd be of much help to his old friend. Some help was better than none he decided.

"Okay Cecilia...I'm going to help Lucien...if you're in trouble...please let me know through here." Roulin instructed before placing his index finger to her forehead. "I'm going to place a sheild around you alright? Should this building fall, I promise you, you'll be safe..." And as he spoke, a sphere formed around the two of them. Cecilia was suspended in the center while Roulin remained on his left knee. Now that precautions had been set, he stood and looked into the girl's teal eyes once more before teleporting a few meters behind Lucien. "Long time no see Lu!" Roulin called over all the excitement. "Remember what I told you back on Exire? That we're in this together? Well, I'm here to keep that promise. Gimme a rundown of the situation."

~~~

Timothy looked at Luca with a grin. The kid was standing there as if he could take the force of him smashing through him. Undoubtedly, he couldn't. Ember had burned away the net that wouldn't placed numerous slices in his seering hot metal sheild. He owed her for that one. Timothy turned his dark grey eyes forward again only to see a building was in his way now. Behind him stood Luca, his target. Had the kid replaced himself with a building? No....there was something else at work. The electromagnetic herald tried to stop, but he still slid through the doors of the building annihilating anything he neared or touched. He owed the most his slowing down to Vincent's ability. He finally managed to stop at a reception desk located between two elevators. His eyes were set on Luca once again and the attack he had been prepping with his left hand was ready to be used.

He couldn't get the attack off yet. A network of lines came slicing through the building. The Herald ducked to avoid losing any of his metallic shell. "These damned kids...are becoming quite the nuisance..." Timothy finally admitted. He didn't feel the need to speak out about this generation's poorly formed attacks. Their strategies though were something else. Still, they were nothing but roaches to be crushed beneath his one thousand pound metallic shoe. His slow saunter to the outside area stopped when a rumbling started. The building was collapsing. Timothy stopped moving and prepared to be crushed by the building's immense weight. He looked out at Lucien and nodded his head. Only one person could've producded such fine piano cord-like strings. As if under demolition, the massive eight story buildin crumbled down upon the herald spitting out dust and debris as it fell in upon itself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm
((TFP---Nat))

Nathaniel was a bit confused as to why Kate had laughed. But he found it refreshing that the seemingly emotionless girl was able to laugh especially because of the current situation. Then she and the two new arrivals began to bicker. Nathaniel had already taken his opportunity to elbow Thomas, and as his elbow swung to make contact with the death Owl. Everything seemed to slow down for the young boy. He had caught the Death Owls words and had felt a shiver run down his spine. “Just close your eyes and let it all go.” Nat heard the sound of the gun being fired, heard it more then he had felt it. The sound was horrifying and echoed in his head for a long time… He was so stunned that he had not registered the fact that Kate had teleported himself, Moli and Khalifa onto a roof top.

The small Owl stumbled, feeling the world spin all around him. “I…I am dieing.” A warm sticky substance fell from the bullet hole in Nat’s neck. With each breath he fought to take in he only received a nasty flow of blood. And soon he was choking on the very substance that kept him alive. He reached out with one bloody hand and found the material of Kate’s top. He clung to it like a life line…one that was not strong enough to keep the Owl in this world. People and images flashed past his eyes, dancing before him almost as though they were reminding him of what he was leaving behind. “Raven…Koji….Ben….Owen…Nova…Everyone...I am so sorry…” His blue eyes blurred with bitter tears as his hand went slack and he finally released Kate’s top as he crumpled to the floor.

“All the things I wanted to see and do… I guess it was never meant to be…I regret so much… and yet, at the same time…so little…I learned so much in the time I was blessed with…pain…comfort…love and joy…I wish…I wish I could be with everyone one last time…Why does it have to end like this? I don’t want to die…” Nat laid unmoving and barely breathing. His light blue eyes stared up at the sky watching the dark clouds drifting away, he had never noticed how beautiful clouds looked, peaceful and calming...Carefree. But soon, another thought came to mind as fresh tears fell from his eyes and travelled down his greying cheeks “I don’t want to be alone…I am…” Even in his mind, the boys voice was soft and fading. “Scared…”

Time ticked by slowly for the Mime Owl, and with each mere second, he felt himself growing sleepy. One last image flashed in his mind before his eyes, the image was of his team… Everyone smiling like one big family. “I…just wanted everyone…to be…” Despite his fears and the fact that he was unable to breath, the boy managed a smile. “Happy…” With the last thought and a private wish, Nathaniel closed his eyes. Slipping into an internal sleep and over to the world that lay beyond.

((TFP---Raven))

As the fighting began to heat up, Raven simply observed with a small smirk. Her body was starting to ache even more, but she will hold on enough to protect herself should she need to….As she watched with feint interest. A sharp pain stabbed at her heart. Some forgotten emotion that had suddenly reared its head for no apparent reason. The last time she had felt the icy grip of this emotion had been when her parents were killed. Raven brought her left hand to her face, despite the burning pain from the bullet like injury, and to her surprise found she had shed a few tears “What…how out of character..” The blonde breathed. She suddenly felt as though she had lost something…like someone important to her had vanished from the world…and unintentionally one name came to mind. “Nathaniel"

((UNS---Daryle))

Daryle squeaked when Will zapped him with some black lightening. The Breezy Owl was used to being shocked…whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, well, I will let you decide… Daryle was all ears when Will told him to move two young kids out of the way. One looked injured, and the other seemed a bit lost. So, Daryle nodded “Ok! Right away!” He summoned up some wind and used it to propel him towards the two males quicker. Hopefully Bailey would wait for his return.
When he arrived by their sides, Daryle smiled kindly “Time to get the pair of you out of chaos’s way!” He formed a long cushion of air beneath both boys and manipulated it to carry them carefully upon. Daryle hoped the that neither of the two would retaliate for him simply following orders. “I am not going to hurt you. I think it is best to have you both out of the way..” Daryle arrived back where Bailey stood. He smiled sheepishly “I found me some cute stray puppies!” He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. “I think we should head for shelter with these two. One seems to be in a bad way health wise, while the other has this strange gleam in his eye like he was to experiment with the air beneath him…”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm
The first thing Kate felt, besides the roof under her feet, after the teleport was something taking a snagging hold of her black hoodie. She frowned slightly and looked down. However, she was shocked to see that it was Nat who had grabbed her. At first she didn't understand why, but then she noticed the blood. Her eyes widened as she watched Nat collapse to the ground. Had the gun really managed to go off before she teleported!? It couldn't be! Hermes was the fastest teleporter in Eternity!

Kate then finally seemed to snap out of her shocked stupor and knelt down next to Nat to check to see if he was still alive. However, by the time she did, Nat was already closing his eyes. "Nathaniel..." Kate murmured, staring down at Nat for a couple of moments in a kind of stunned silence. She had thought she had acted quickly enough to get him out of there.

After a couple more seconds, Kate got back to her feet and turned away from Nat's body, looking out over the city. Her depressed look was back on her face, only this time was because she actually had a reason to be depressed, even if she didn't exactly understand why...

===

Johan looked up as he heard Lucien's familiar voice shout at him to get out of the way (granted that was a few posts ago, but DT was a little slow on the uptake). The Mirroring Owl noticed Timothy headed right for him and Raven and Luca. He was about to do something to help Luca stave off either the EM Herald or the Fire Herald, but two buildings collapsing onto Timothy took priority. And keep Raven alive was a part of the mission. He grimaced before suddenly grabbing hold of Raven's wrist and dragging her to her feet and basically carrying her at a run away from the destruction as fast as he possibly could. "Come on! On your feet, Raven! Unless you'd rather die being crushed by rubble!" he said quickly. Granted, the dust and debris caught up to them first on their run though. But he hefted Raven over one shoulder before firing off some of those shockwaves and energies he'd absorbed before the mission to knock bigger rocks away from them.

Johan had for the most part protected both his life and Raven's from being ended under cemented rubble. Thankfully, Raven had seemed distracted enough that she hadn't bothered to send off a shockwave at him... yet. Johan set the Fallen Pheonix leader down in the shelter of a now-dust covered lamp post. He then covered his mouth as he began to cough from the dust in the air. But he was still keeping his eyes peeled for any person coming towards them, be they enemy or ally.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm
Ember could not believe the day she was having as she was once again flung to the ground, leaving a crevice in her wake once more. "Damn, Today is not my day" she groaned and blasted the sheet of metal off herself as she recouperated and dusted herself off again. "Congradulations, Luca you are the second person today to have managed to knock me to the ground, i wouldnt get to cocky though if i were you" she said remaining where she was. Flying or standing, It did not matter to ember how she fought, she was the herald of fire.
Watching him raise into the sky and play with his chains like one would a pet snake. Smiling she had been about to send her own fire snake after him when the buildings began to crumble and collapse covering the entire area in dust and debris obstructing Her view of everything.

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm
Bailey bit back a snicker as Will zapped Daryle. She would have paid a lot of money to see it again. She began to follow Daryle, but the UNS clown decided to head off without her. Bailey glared in the direction he had gone, folding her arms across her chest. She tapped her feet impatiently waiting for him to return and when he did, she allowed one of her vectors to slap him upside the head rather hard. "You're not the only one on this team!" she yelled, fuming as two of her vectors lifted one of the young men that Daryle's wind had been holding. "I might as well carry one of them," she said. The fact that her vectors were under her control were new to her. She glanced at the one she was holding. "Well, let's get them somewhere safe," she said with a sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Lomoli's weakened body finally showed signs of life when he yawned tiredly in his sleep. The lead handcuffs on his were finally taking a toll him. His abilities were at this point more than supressed and if his bonds stayed on for longer, they'd be completely erased. His light blue eyes fluttered open. Vision was at first met with blurry blotches of someone with pale skin and another with what seemed to be a red scarf. "Mmmmm...wha?"

The blonde's eyes fluttered once more clearing his view. This time, he made out everything around him. There was some girl's leg in his face and on the other side of her was some child bleeding from the throat. Furthermore, there were outside of the compound where he and Khalifa were sent. Khalifa was in the same situation as he...this only lead the fledgling Herald to believe that Kate, the unknown girl had killed the both of them and now she was preparing to kill him. ".....AAAAHHHHHHH! HEEEELLLLPPP!" In the chair still, Moli kicked and screamed and began to wiggle his way over to Kate's leg to bite her. "Gaaahhh! You crazy b***h! You killed Khalifa, but you won't kill me damn it!!"

~~~

Che was still bouncing his way over rocks and debris in search for Lomoli. He could feel the teen's energy below ground. With him was Thomas's negative energy, Noel's holy energy, Amara flaring energy, Khalifa's energy and Kate's depressing energy. There was one that managed to grow exponentially, but before it could do anything, it was shut down. "What the....I gotta hurry..." Someone had died. Thomas was starting on a roll and Che began to worry. Would he get there in time to save his son? And where was Kate? Her energy was too strong for it to her to be dead.

When his worrying began to peak, he could hear the wailings of his son from a rooftop. He stopped atop and a small red car and a smile broke across his face. Moli was alive...Moli was alive! "They're up there." Che said pointing up to the top of the skyscraper. His excitement was the fuel that allowed him to run up the side of the building at a brisk pace. Before gravity took him away though, he broke into a floor of the building and made for the stairs. While speeding up them leaving a white blur in his wake he yelled up to Kate, "I'm coming! Just keep Moli calm!"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm
Demios looked at Genya and smiled as he listened to him "Well your father sounds like a smart man...but then again you had to have gotten your skills somewhere" He said with a light laugh before he cringed for a moment from pain. "Genya, promise me you wont leave me here" He said after a moment not wanting to be alone again. He the noticed someone was coming near them, but before he could even threaten to fight someone used their abilities to lift him and Genya then Bailey took Genya he grew angry "If you hurt him at all I'll turn you both into grunnies!" He said although in his current condition it was barely a threat his hands weakly glowed with magic. He then looked at Genya "Don't worry I'll protect you I promise" He said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm
Kate did not notice Moli had awakened until his screaming started. She turned around and looked down at her feet, a slight frown coming to her face. Moli was trying to wiggle his way closer to her leg to try to bite at it or something. She picked up one foot and placed it neither gently nor forcefully down on Lomoli's head. "Will you please be quiet. Or would you rather Mr. Thomas Moses or the Fallen Pheonix find you? I believe a thanks is in order. I saved you and your pathetic excuse for a friend here from further torture by the Fallen Pheonix." she said flatly. It was then that she heard Che's voice calling from the street level. But she did not respond.

"Your friend, Mr Marcellus, he is very much alive, though barely, but not due to my hand. I cannot say the same for young Nathaniel though..." she replied calmly, her tone showing a tiny hint of remorse for not doing more for Nat before he died. With that, Kate removed her boot clad foot from Moli's head and placed it back on the ground. "Your father is on his way..." she murmured.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 pm
((Other - Genya))

Genya didn't have a chance to respond to Demios asking him to promise never to leave him alone. A random blonde man flew toward them and then claim he wouldn't hurt them. Cute stray puppies? "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
And so...Genya freaked out...especially when people started floating.....until he got interested and decided he might want to experiment... And it hadn't helped when Bailey randomly hauled him away from Demios with something....In the midst of his screaming, Genya totally didn't hear Demios's threat to turn the UNS people into grunnies.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Bailey did not know what was worse; being forced to work with Daryle or hearing the guy she was holding scream and bust her eardrums. She could feel her face turning red with frustration. "Would you just shut the hell up?!" she bellowed. "We're not here to hurt you! We're here to get the two of you to safety!" She glanced at Demios who was being held by Daryle and spoke in a calmer, more soothing voice. "Look, if you don't attack us, we won't attack you," she promised. Bailey never purposefully attacked anyone unless they attacked her first. She glanced at Daryle. "Right then, let's make sure these two get to safety."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Demios looked at Bailey and nodded to her "Alright its a deal" He said. Part of their problem was that they were randomly grabbed in a war zone. He then looked at Genya "Calm down" He said calmly. He waved his hand and a butterfly appeared from his hands and flew around Genya. He hoped it'd calm him down or at least distract him from screaming. He knew Genya would likely wonder where it came from since they were in the middle of a nearly destroyed city. He then looked at the two of them "Why are the two of you helping us, we don't even know you, for all you know we could've been out to kill you" He said. He then thought for a moment between his condition and Genya's reaction they obviously weren't out to kill them. He then sighed deciding to get comfortable for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:37 pm
Lomoli was cries were silenced to a muffle when Kate rested her foot on his face. Thanks to his already frayed mind, her saying, "I cannot say the same for young Nathaniel though..." meant to him that instead of killing Khalifa, she killed Nathaniel, a child. Che didn't know what he was walking into, but he knew his father was strong. If Kate was setting him up using him as ransom, she had another thing coming.

Che had came up through the stairwell finally. The first thing he noticed his son still squirming trying to get free. Good. His smile become a toothy grin and from there a hundred thank yous to Kate. He ran up to her and lifted her in his arms before spinning joyous. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I thought you'd fail because your heart is as black as coals! But it's not!"

"What in the hell is this..." Lomoli just watched as his father hoisted what appeared to by his savior from the ground. He was even spinning in joy at her efforts. Apparently, she did save him and Khalifa. The child on the other hand wasn't so lucky. Lomoli could see the wound from which the boy had bled out from. It was a bullet wound...who would bring a gun to a Owl fight? Tired of the show of affection and having his powers unusable, he spoke up. "Che! Damn it, let me out of this chair! And get these cuffs off of me!"

"Oh yeah...almost forgot about you kid." Che lowered Kate and patted her suit down, then took careful aim at the cuffs that kept Lomoli's abilities at bay. "There...you should be able to--fight now? Thank you! I've been waiting to get back at Raven for what she did!"

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 pm
((UNS - Will))

The hell with people screaming. Genya bawling like the crybaby he always was. Another guy bawling about something else somewhere in the vicinity from a high altitude. Whatever. Oh, Che's kid. Gaeta;s successor and Che....well, seemed the father had found his son. Whiny. Crybabies, the whole lot of them. Well, goody goody... and the other son was now helping Lucien. Despite the ramp in activity concerning the Heralds, the Satan Owl just hovered there in the air next to Victoria surveying the whole situation as if he was king of the plain during this night of darkness. There wasn't anything that required action on his part, though the fact that he could only feel Noel and Amara down by Thomas now was a bit of an issue. She's mine....Thomas......

The devil scoffed. He was getting a bit bored, and his mind wandered off to thoughts of Anya Newton, the woman he had not truly spoken to face to face for some time. He smiled as he spoke a few words that would be a message that would be communicated to Anya through the engagement ring he had given her. "Just remember Anya dear, I'm always watching out for you...."

------

((Other - Genya))

Tears had come out slightly when Bailey yelled at Genya, and the Alchemist Owl kept screaming until a butterfly appeared. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--- oooohhh butterfly!"And then he got distracted and started trying to poke at Bailey's vectors. God forbid he start to test them by pouring random potions on them....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm
Kate remained quiet even as Che ran up to her, lifted her up into a joyous hug and spun around with her in his arms. She closed her eyes and frowned when he did this. She had figured he'd be happy, but so happy to give her a hug? No, she had not expected to be hugged at all. When she was put down onto her feet again, Kate finally replied to Che's incessant thank yous. "Do not mistake my actions, Che. I merely saved your son and his friend because I wouldn't hear the end of it if they died before you were able to close the Forbidden Door." she said, "My heart is not black as coals, Presidiomini. Am I not human? Do I not bleed the same blood that every other person on this world does? I succeeded because I knew I would. But it was at the cost of Nathaniel's life because Thomas Moses interrupted me..." Kate indicated Nat's lifeless body a few inches from Khalifa. Kate didn't want to even look at Nat's body right now.

Kate then turned her attention to Moli who seemed to be ready to go dish out payback to Raven for his torture. "And as for you, you ungrateful brat... Don't you dare put your life at risk for some ridiculous revenge after your father and I risked life and limb to come here to save you! ...I could read your accusation in your eyes. You dare accuse me of killing a boy just barely out of puberty? Think before you make such assumptions, boy..." With that, Kate was finished. She turned away from Moli and Che, allowing her words to sink in as she moved to stand near the edge of the roof. She looked out over the city once again, trying to calm her frayed nerves.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Che exhanged glances between Kate and Lomoli, then gave a quick askance to the body of Nathaniel. Thomas did this huh? Damn it...so then he is indeed here...I need to find him so I can finally kill him. "Haha kid!" Che said to Moli as he walked over the young lifeless body. "You got burned by Kate. You should probably thank her for saving you. I just made the plan." Che kneeled before Nat's body and looked into the hole where Thomas's bullet had pierced him. Right through the trachea, and diagonally down....it tore through everything above his heart and stopped just at the base of his right set of ribs. The damage was catastrophic...there was no bringing him back now.

Moli had mustered up the strength to fire a weak beam of light through his and Khalifa's bindings. After receiving his scolding from Kate and his beratement from Che, he looked away with a defiant glare. "Thank you Kate for getting me out of there. Thank you Che for....doing...whatever it was you did..." His apology was as sincere as a struggling teen's could be. He was more thankful in this situation for Kate's work though. His stare and her mysterious being reflected this. After reluctantly thanking the dark woman, he looked over at Che who had his left hand in Nat's side. If the sight didn't make him jump, then the sound of his hand squirming around inside of the kid's chest would've. "Che!" Moli began with widened suprise eyes. "What in the hell are you doing!"

"Clavicle was almost destroyed...trachea...just ugh." Che wiped his brow of sweat and continued to dig around the teen's chest. Rigor Mortis had set in so his muscles were become more than just a bother. "Two lowermost bottom ribs were destoyed...heart...barely intact. Sternum...what?" Che removed the shelled bullet from Nathaniel's cold torso and spat on it before removing the blood from the bullet. "Wow. Well now...Kate. please tell this child's soul that I'm going to find his killer and take care of him. I only know one person that carries around a revolver that leaves the shell on the bullet. My good friend Thomas. Where is he by the way? You were near him not too long ago Kate."

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games