Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am
"Says the ex boyfriend!" Ben whined, trying his best to just hold with his hands and keep himself stretched away from Nurixin. "I'm just trying to be a good guy!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 am
We've never dated, he replied. Setting up a privet chanel with Ben now. She's not a lady. Trust me just give her a good grab right on the tit. She'll flip out and it'll knock her down a peg.

Hundred bucks says we make it to the river before the rest of you!

I'll take that bet.

"Yes yes yes yes," Marie said tugging on Nile's sleeve.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:03 pm
You sure she won't just keep going?" Ben whined, shyly trying to look around Nurixin's shoulders.

"You sure you want to do this?" Niles asked, looking at Marie. "I am trying to be safe for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:08 pm
Not only will she stop but she'll have a whole lot more respect for you, he replied as he sped off into the forest. And when you do grab her don't let go till she pulls you off. Grab her for as long and as hard as possible.

Nurixin was hot on his tail.

"I will scream like a little girl," she confessed. "But it'll be fun! Gogo they're getting away!"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45 pm
"...I'm trusting you on this..." Ben almost whimpered, as he shifted his hands from Nurixin's shoulders to her breasts. As instructed, he held onto them as hard as could and pulled himself close to her again, since a race was starting and was bound to get bumpy.

"Alright... Just... Scream something unusual if I need to stop." Niles said as kicked up the speed he was going, and started taking a few more risks (though he stuck primarily on smoother paths).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm
"Trust me with w-" Multiple things happened all at once after Ben grabbed her. First was a very cute 'meep' of surprise, then she nearly fell out of her seat, finally she slammed on her breaks just in time to keep from crashing into a tree. She was breathing a lot more heavily, and it took her a few seconds before she started actively trying to remove his hands. She grabbed his arms and forced them back to her waists without saying a word to him before taking off after Azm.

Azm was laughing the whole way as he sped off into the woods out of sight.

Marie looked towards the stopped four wheeler as they passed the two. "Oh my god he actually did it..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 pm
"The virgin finally popped a feel!" Niles laughed as they sped by. "I'm gonna remember this day for a long time!"

"There's something wrong with us..." Lucy sighed, almost laughing at the whole ordeal.

Oh God please work please work please work please work please work please work. Ben prayed throughout Nurixin's reaction to his groping. He wanted so badly to apologize to her but kept his mouth shut, wanting her to stop more than anything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:19 pm
"Virgin?! what? Really?" Marie asked.

Nurixin continued to stay quiet though she was shaking a little now, shivering as if she were really cold.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 pm
"Oops," Niles spoke with poorly hidden sarcasm, "did I say that out loud?"

"...No offense, but uh..." Ben momentarily scratched at the back of his head. "But I thought robots weren't suppose to shake.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:37 pm
Marie laughed.

"It's uh... It's simulated stimulation..." she replied, her tone a little higher and quieter. "Ben... how old are you if you don't mind me asking."

"If being awesome is wrong then I don't want to be right," Azm replied.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 pm
"I'm 29..." Ben answered slowly, shifting himself back a bit from Nurixin.

"...Is everything alright? You're acting funny."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:56 pm
"It's nothing... I'm fine. Don't worry about it..." she said though she didn't seem to be making any effort to catch up to Azm and the others.

See... what Ben and the others don't know is Nurixin had pleasure simulators installed that she can't turn off, Azm explained to Lucy on their privet channel. Her mood completely changes when she gets bad touched.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 pm
"And she still has them?" Lucy asked curiously, looking behind her shoulder and seeing Nurixin falling behind.

"If you say so..."

"Seems like they could compromising a fire fight, like it someone accidentally grabbed the wrong spot."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 pm
No she can't be you really have to mean it when you grab her to get her going anywhere, he explained as the river came into view. Accidental rubs and bumps won't do much unless she's already excited.
Someone owes me a Benjamen.

Not my fault! I want a do over! Nurixin yelled as she started to regain her bearings, speeding up.

Nope!

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm
"What?!" Ben looked confused for a moment. "I didn't-- He-- I didn't mean to grab you!"

"And you just so happened to tell Ben this secret when we're in the middle of a race. How convenient..."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff