Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 pm
"That's odd. You're supposed to take it right after you relieve your degree," said Inna.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm
"not in Greece. and deffinately not durring world wars." night sighed and hugged the man closer. "they just skipped over it to get us on the field faster...."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 pm
He sighed, relaxing in Night's arms. "Which wars have you been in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm
"most of the ones that have happened in the last century..." night murmured, brushing some hair from his back to reveal his scars. "both world wars, the Korean war, both the gulf wars... i got involved with the Russian civil war a bit... and just before this i was over in Iraq... maybe Afghanistan..." he mumbled, closing his eyes as he lightly brushed a hand over one of the few scars on his arm. "the second world war.... is what most of these are from..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm
The Frenchman pulled his leg up to reveal a name carved into his inner thigh. "I got this in the American Civil War. You can't really tell anymore, but it says Henry. He was a Confederate who captured me and kept me as a secret slave for six years before Adamos was able to buy me back."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm
"i was captured by the Nazis...." night sighed and closed his eyes. "i think they're the reason i've got this cancer.... when they found out i was immortal, they started to experiment on me..." he frowned, holding onto the bed tightly. "i was captive from start to end.... maybe a bit after... i can't really remember that much..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 pm
Gathering Night into his arms, Inna kissed his temple and sighed. "Hey, it's all over. All wars end, even this one. Just wait."
Hattie stood from the bed, walking over to the floor length mirror. She ran her hands over her naked curves, biting her lip and smiling. "Not a wrinkle or blemish in sight...mmm, I missed looking like this."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Night sighed and hugged him close. "yo're right... sorry... just the memories..." he murmured, hugging him close.
Snow gave a tiny sigh as she sat in the corner of the front room again, softly singing a song from a movie she liked.

Alexander gave a sad sniff as he sat in the kitchen still, staring blankly at the floor as more tears dripped off his cheeks.

Knightly gave a small groan as he rolled over in the bed, how long had they been asleep?

Xaene glanced to dominick with a smile, slipping back into the bed and curling up by his sleeping fiance.

{lol we'd forgotten a couple for a while there xD}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:00 pm
"It's alright," he cooed. "I get them too."

Hattie's head shot up. "Snow? Is that you?" she called.

Suddenly, the kitchen phone began to ring.

Ailey grumbled in her sleep. "I was having the most wonderful dream. Now I'll never know how it ends."

Instinctively, Dominick's arms wrapped around Xaene, pulling him close.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:07 pm
night said nothing, hugging him closer for a moment before he sat up. "we're almost out of time...." he sighed.
snow blinked and stood up. "Hattie?" she asked, wondering why she was calling for her.
Alex blinked and picked up the phone, wondering who it was. "h-hello?" he muttered, his voice cracking.
"sorry.... my dream turned into a nightmare..." knightly murmured, kissing her forehead.
Xaene gave a soft smile as he hugged him tightly, falling back to sleep in his lover's arms.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 pm
He sighed. "I know. I wish it would last longer."

"Yeah, I'm in the Ruby Room. Can you come here? You know my body better than I do."

"Alexander?" came Hadrian's voice. "Oh thank God! I've been trying to call for hours now. I just wanted to tell you that I'm still alive and kicking, and that I should be back by dawn tomorrow morning."

"Oh really?" she yawned. "What was it about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 pm
night nodded and gave Inna one final kiss. "I'll talk with Thanatos as soon as I can..." he murmured, brushing a hand through the mans hair.
Snow blushed lightly as she followed the sound of Hatties voice. "hmm you look good..." she hummed softly, leaning in the door. "almost the same as the day we met"
"Hadrian?!?" Alex squeaked, his heart skipping at the sound of his voice. "okay.... I-I'll see you tomorrow then..." he mumbled, sniffling again.
"it's me, losig you... And my father... " he whispered softly, holding her close.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 pm
As the glow finally faded, Inna sighed. "This is going to be the hardest thing either of us have ever done."

Hattie grinned. "Almost? I look better! I looked like I was in my late twenties when we met. This is me at 18." She sat in a chair, then spread her legs so that Snow could see her inner thigh. "Do you remember this being there? Because I sure don't." The object in question was a tiny heart, carved into the otherwise-perfect white flesh.

Hadrian shakily took a breath. "I'm so sorry I couldn't call sooner. It's just...what with Ophelia dying and James' minions attacking every child in search for his son, I couldn't step away."

Relaxing in his arms, she kissed his chest softly and smiled. "You'll never lose me, I swear it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm
Night nodded as he slid back into his shirt. "yeah, but I'm sure the results will be worth it." he hummed, tipping his head back cutely as he looked at Inna.
"hm... I could've sworn that wasn't there... " she frowned and moved forwards, shifting out of her childish Lolita form into her young adult look that. She'd met Hattie in.
"n-no... I understand..." Alex sighed, pulling a hand through his hair. "come back soon please?" he whispered softly, biting his lip.
"I certainly hope you're right, Ailey." he whispered, softly kissing her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm
Inna groaned as he slid his shirt back over his shoulders. "Don't do that, it makes me want to kiss you."

"Same here!" she exclaimed, secretly overjoyed to see the sexy Snow she'd known so long ago again. "I tried everything, shifting, potions, spells, all I could think of, but it won't disappear. Do you think it's enchanted?"

"Of course. I'll run as fast as I can to get back into your arms."

"Of course I'm right," she said cutely. "I'm Ailey."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games