Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott snorted out a laugh. "I've never been to a ball and I don't plan on starting now." He stood up swiftly and wandered towards the bed. Exhaling smoke, he took off the blanket and tossed it to Michaela. "Well until then, cover up with this." He studied her for a second with his shirt on him. A hint of a smile showed on his face. "You know what? Just keep my shirt on, it looks cute on you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 pm
Awesome nerd

She rolled her eyes and threw the blanket back at him. "Stop calling me cute. It makes me feel like I'm a child." Kneeling beside the suitcase, she picked out a pretty blue bra and some red panties, then grinned. "Yay, they're a set~ I'm going to go put these on. Don't get in any trouble while I'm gone, alright?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"Fine. Sexy then." he shrugged and caught the blanket with one hand. He turned to the bed and began setting the blanket on the mattress, his wings stretching a little, when he heard her. "Yeah, I'll set the place on fire while you're gone." he rolled his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"You never know," she shrugged, shutting the door. Several minutes later, she emerged, the shirt wide open and revealing her scantily clad body. "Everything still in one piece?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm
Mayah Playah

The handsome half-breed was back in his seat, same position of arms behind his head and feet on the table. "Clearly I trashed the place." he snorted in blatant sarcasm, a small cloud of smoke following his words.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"No, but you're stinking it up," she mumbled, searching through her bag. "Damn, I don't even know what half of these can be used for!" Finally finding a pair of thigh high stocking intended for an policewoman's outift. Tugging the dark blue, sheer stockings on, she adjusted them carefully, then stood and rubbed her arms. "I checked around, and I can't find a thermostat. Apparently, it's kept this cold to ensure we stay in bed, keeping each other warm."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

"Hmm?" He glanced at the bed then at her before turning back to the turned off TV. "Smoking break!" he said and held up his lit cigarette to prove it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"When you're done, can you go out to the maid's cart and grab a uniform?" Michaela pushed her hair back from her forehead, sighing. "I'm sick of waiting and, if we aren't going to anything fun, I may as well go find a gown for me and a tux for you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"I told you I'm not going to that ball!" Alcott said and glared at her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Awesome nerd

But she knew what to say. "Open bar, free cigarettes, and after we get back up to our room, you get to rip the tux to shreds and pull the dress off of my body and do whatever you want, whether it be to sing with me, shower with me, bend me backwards, whatever you like. Please...I need to get back out into society and without someone like you beside me, I'll be ridiculed."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

After a long, smoke-filled, silent moment, Alcott rose from his chair. "Give me my shirt." he sighed and held his hand out to her. "I can't talk to the maids shirtless."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela smirked, leaning on a wall. "Come and get it," she said, crossing her arms.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

The unamused man was already in front of her with an unamused look on his face. "Sorry, kiddo," he said as he plucked the shirt off her with relative ease. "But you sound more like a hyper kindergartener than anything." he snickered lightly while pulling it back over his body. He sniffed the sleeve and winced as he caught the scent of her shampoo on it from her hair draped on it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Her eyebrow twitched in irritation. "I'm not a child, damn it!!" she yelled, grabbing a pillow from the couch and throwing it at him. "JERK!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Just as he had done with the blanket, Alcott reached one hand out and caught the pillow with ease. "Really?" he raised an eyebrow with that same unamused look on his face. "That's, uh, a pretty childish thing you did there." He flashed her a wicked grin for a second before tossing it back at her.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games