Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shifted so that he held Mairi gently as he shifted his weight so both of them were bathed in the hot water. "If you're nervous that I'll judge you for your scars, don't be; they are part of you, yet I will never be repulsed by them. Your scarred beauty is unique and very interesting and I wouldn't change a thing about you," he said softly as he trailed his fingers over her skin, failing to notice the slight trails of emerald flame that softened her scars. "Now, let me take care of you," he said softly as he gently massaged her scalp as he picked up the shampoo.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a little breath of relief as her muscles started to relax slightly from the warm water, leaning against him slightly, and she gave a half smile "I'm a girl, Raen.I'm probably always going to worry about you judging me.." She shivered when he ran his fingers over her skin, her blush spreading to her shoulder.When she saw him reach for the shampoo, she laughed "You're seriously going to wash my hair?" She glance at the long tresses of blue-black hair that draped over her frame, wondering how he was going to even try and manage it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled. "And here I was worried you'd find me extremely strange and looking like an idiot in front of you. And yeah, I planned in washing your hair, which could be kinda funny, considering I have almost as much hair as you at the moment... I would think of cutting it, but my hair usually is thick and more tangled than the Amazon Jungle," he said with a slight smile as he poured some shampoo into his palm.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled, her blush fading quickly "The only time you look strange and like an idiot is when your doing something completely stupid." She ran her fingers through her hair, grinning slightly.She'd never really had much of a problem with knots "I could always do it for you.You saw the way I cut mine and I was blind when I did that." She turned around, her back to him, so it would be easier to wash her hair.She still marveled a little at how much had changed in less than two weeks time.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted softly as he started washing her hair gently and thoroughly. "Really? Then why'd you find it so amusing when the entire swim team's hair got dyed neon purple while their swimsuits were replaced with neon yellow leotards with neon pink streaks?" he murmured, fairly sure it would surprise her that he'd known about that prank since he hadn't been in school that day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi closed her eyes and smiled slightly "Because they deserved it and it looked ridiculous.And that actually wasn't stupid.It was ingenious." She tilted her head back some, getting her face out of the water, not really surprised he'd heard, or rather if he'd done the prank himself.It was all people talked about for weeks afterwards.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:16 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled softly as he massaged her shoulders with soap covered hands. "I can assure you that you will always know how precious you are to me," he said quietly in her ear as he let his fingers trail lightly down her back as he continued washing her hair, moving slowlydown from her shoulders to her upper back. "To some, they'd claim you're repulsive.. yet I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small smile "I'll hold you to that..And I'll make sure to do the same." She let out a startled breath when his hands brushed her back.Breaking out in goosebumps she fought not to squirm slightly "I think I can argue that one...But I wont.." She felt overly warm standing there now.She wrapped her arms around herself again, unsure of what to do.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:22 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen felt her shift ever so slightly, but decided to not comment on it. "You know I won't mind if you decide to do this for me, though it's up to you," he said softly next to her ear as he bent down a bit, washing her hair that covered her middle and lower back. "Besides, I find you highly attractive, though I probably make a burn victim look like a supermodel," he sighed quietly. He wouldn't have found it surprising if Mairi retreated from him after this.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi took a deep breath to steady herself "I'd planned on it..Not sure how it'll work though since you are taller than me.." She tensed a little and snorted slightly "Trust me, you look better than a burn victim, and supermodels are overrated.Anyone who's that skinny has to have problems." She'd opened her eyes and glanced over her shoulder at him "Then again, I haven't really got much room to talk about problems."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. "If that 'Simi' girl is anything to go by, then I don't think that claiming we're screwed up really matters. Everyone is screwed up in one way or another, of you think about it; those twits on that swim team were likely acting like total bitches to hide the fact that they had lousy home lives, not that they'd admit it," he murmured softly. His fingers brushed her hips lightly as he continued washing her hair. "If you prefer, I'll get on my knees to make it easier to reach," he said softly, well aware it wasn't really necessary, yet he suspected she'd probably prefer the idea since it would show how much he trusted and loved her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi looked at the band on her arm, seeing it for the first time True..I sometimes wondered why they acted the way they did.I actually feel bad for them now that I think about it." She flushed slightly his his fingers brushed her hips and she grinned slightly "You don't have to get on your knees.You could just sit on the bench.I think it pulls put of the wall." She'd have actually felt a little awkward his he got on his knees in front of her as they were.She knew he trusted and loved her, he didn't have to do that to prove it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly, glancing toward the bench Mairi had been sitting on before he shrugged. "As you wish, my lady," he murmured with a slight teasing edge to his voice. He deliberately massaged his fingers through her hair, well aware of her rear beneath it. "I can truly say you're one of a kind, honey," he said softly as he let his fingers slide slowly down to the end of her hair, washing the rest of it at a steady,outwardly unhurried pace, yet if he was honest with himself, he wanted to feel Mairi's fingers in his hair. He shifted so she could rinse her hair as she pleased. He tugged lightly and noticed the slight tracks in the floor of the shower allowing movement.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted a laugh and looked at the floor again "You really are a dork, Raen." She tensed slightly her breath catching before it came out in a little gasp.He really did know how to get under her skin "Likewise..But what makes you say so?" She moved farther into the spray of water, keeping her back to him as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair.Moving the tresses over her shoulder, she revealed the twin lines that were on her shoulder blades, written in the same runic language as the bands on her arms and ankles.She glanced over when she heard something move, not surprised to see she was right about the bench.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen forced back a slight smile as he shifted his weight, his fingertips lightly brushing the runic lines on her shoulder blades before he kissed them. "You're stubborn and opinionated, yet you're kind, thoughtful, and intelligent at the same time. Most people I've run into would have committed suicide to escape what we went through, yet the simple fact you and I never did so shows that we're quite a bit stronger than that," he said quietly. He shifted his weight slightly, unaware that there was ancient Greek script between his shoulders. 'Την λυκόφωτός Δράκος του μοίρα θα φέρει την ισορροπία στις ψυχές των χαμένων πικρή.' it read, though what it said was anyone's guess.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff