Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's optimizing. We're looking at newer, faster weapons. It's like you when you study the latest fashion trends." Fredrich said with a small wave.
Julian muttered a "Thank you" to Ellery as he took his bowl, though his mind was still on Daniel. "Daniel Waltz, huh? It's more intimidating than Berry, I guess." Though Waltz isn't exactly awe-inspiring. he wanted to say, but was too scared of Mr. Waltz's icy glare. Speaking of which, the teen looked over at him and smiled. "Danny really looks up to you, doesn't he?" he noted. He knew Daniel thought a lot of his dad, hearing all about their assassination stories, but he never knew just how strong their bond was. Was that why he was so intent on killing Nobutaka after the ambush?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image

Ellery rolled his eyes. "I study fashion trends because of the competition, darling. You order gun magazines because every boy needs a toy." He paused, furrowing his brow. It was moments like these that he had to stop and remind himself that he was a man and that he technically enjoyed female company as much as a man's. Waving a hand, he filled his own bowl and sat down, eyes settling on Julian. "Ever since Daniel was a child, Fredrich has always been his hero, the man he wanted to be like. I think meeting you solidified that ideal. After all, he told me when he was a little boy that he decided that you were meant to be his most favorite, like I was Fredrich's." Ellery reached out to take one of Fredrich's hands, smiling at his spouse. "And hopefully still am."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:39 pm
Mayah Playah

In the middle of his dining, Fredrich smirked. "It worries me that you have to wonder about it." he answered while curling his long fingers around Ellery's.

Julian blinked when he heard what might've just been a secret slip. "... Huh." he grunted while staring at his bowl. He knew he should've blushed and gushed when he heard that, but something felt weird about that. Daniel was training to be an assassin, looking into becoming a police officer, and was even considering changing his last name. This wasn't some weird dad complex, was it? He wasn't a fill-in for that missing ingredient Daniel needed to be just like his dad, was he? ... No, that was stupid. Julian shook his head and chuckled off the idea. He ate his meal in silence, but he couldn't get over that off feeling.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

"If I don't make you worry and keep you on your toes, you might end up chasing after some young floozy songwriter with a confusing sexuality and nothing to lose," he replied, directing his gaze back to his food and lifting the spoon to his lips. Mmm, he loved Cook's goulash. It was the best tasting thing in the world! His green eyes glanced up, catching Julian's expression. "What is it?" he asked, setting the spoon down.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"How did you know I was attracted to temperamental young men that panic before deadlines?" Fredrich smirked in response. He moved his hand so that he could get his spoon and began eating.
And as they did so, Julian grimaced inwardly. Jeez, Daniel's parents were embarrassing too! They had that weird puppy dog love aura about them with those stupid sweet comments whispered to them and hearts floating around them. He felt like if he blinked he'd catch them giving each other Eskimo kisses. Or maybe he was just exaggerating. Whatever. At least they weren't as embarrassing as his own parents. They did that and had public sex!
When asked about something from Ellery, Julian stiffened and looked up at him. "Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about a few things." he said and looked back at his food, dismissing the subject.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

"Lucky guess," giggled Ellery, unable to sense Julian's discomfort. He took another spoonful, eating happily. He'd been starving the whole day, this was just the thing to make everything better. The designer shook his head at Julian's excuse, deciding to simply ask him about it later. Right now, they had to finish eating so they could go see Daniel. "Oh, so Julian, after Daniel comes home, I was thinking that you and Robin could help take care of him for a little while. What do you two think?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:15 pm
Mayah Playah

When a subject Julian actually liked came up, he smiled brightly at Ellery. "You don't need to ask me twice!" he said enthusiastically.
"Taking care of him does not mean nighttime activities." Fredrich said nonchalantly, even though he deflated Julian's enthusiasm like a balloon. "Take care of him, help him catch up with his studies, but be sure to go home by dinnertime - nine, if you absolutely must."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

"Now now, Fredrich, they're young lovers," reminded the designer, shaking his head at his spouse. "At least allow them a little time to spend intimate moments together. Don't you remember when we first started dating? How precious our moments alone were?" He leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms and his legs. "At least think about it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"Keyword being "alone"." Fredrich replied with narrowed eyes. He aimed them at Julian, who sweatdropped as he tried to focus on his meal. "I'm well aware that no amount of scoldings I'll give will stop you and, least of all, Daniel. Just don't do it when I'm here. I'd rather be away and ignorantly believing that you're not doing that."
Julian's face lost all color as he wore a weak smile. This was really awkward, talking to Daniel's parents about having sex with him. Was it every parents' job to be as embarrassing as possible? This would've been even a tiny bit bearable if Daniel were here, or at least entertaining.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

With a shrug that said he was fine with that arrangement, Ellery finished off his goulash, then stood to walk around and check on the two experiments. "Dessert should be out soon. Would you boys like some?" he asked, although he seemed to direct the question to mostly Robin, ignoring the other young man and clearly still holding a grudge against the attempted attack.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Robin was staring at his food the entire time, not wanting to bother putting up with the struggle of holding scissors, when he heard Ellery. He tilted his head up and just stared at him. 36 was the one to speak up.
"Ooh! Me! Me!" the kitsune spouted as he leaned over Robin to wave vigorously at Ellery. Two of his tails were curled around the silverware, taking care of feeding him as he tried to get the designer's attention.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

Ellery's attention was firmly caught by the kitsune and he struggled to keep himself from bursting into laughter. The man reached to pat 36's head, smiling cheerfully at him. "Alright, alright, you'll get an extra piece!" he said before turning away and walking into the kitchen. After about five minutes, he walked back out carrying a large tray with several plates that had pieces of cake on them. He set a piece of cake in front of everyone but himself, setting his plate on a side table. Sure enough, 36 had two extra pieces, as well as a piece to feed to Robin.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:36 pm
Mayah Playah

All of 36's tails wagged when he saw the extra slice. Both of his fork-wielding tails took scoops out of each slice, shoveling them into his mouth happily.
Robin, however, just stared at his piece.
In the middle of everyone (except Robin)'s enjoyment of the food, Fredrich gazed at Ellery. "You're not going to eat?" he mused.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

Seeing that 36 wasn't going to help Robin eat just yet, Ellery sighed and sat beside him, forking a piece of cake and holding it up. "Eat," he ordered, glancing back to Fredrich. "Hm? Oh no, I have to go back to the studio and finish up that dress I've been working on. Emily's been going wild since her show opened, so I promised to help in return for billing."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"Going? She's always been wild." Fredrich murmured as he forked his slice, recalling the one and only time he ever met her.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games