Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

The man wore a smug smile looking at Tsuyoi and Namia
"oh is that true? Do you know how many hearts she stole from even the hearts of worlds trying to get one to fit, each time it all goes to a waste." he grinned
"besides, blood is thicker than some paperwork that..." he waved the water whips around
"im gonna guess that Kalena did to get her out of her hair. I bet you didn't know little X murdered students." he chuckled

"so yeah, im taking her or I might turn one of you into a puppet."

He lashed out his very cold water whips at Tsuyoi and Namia running on the ice as he had no problems with it.

Liya felt Shinochi move her off her back and in front of the fire. She moved slightly and leaned against Shinochi's side.

"you....get warmed up....faster....my body....don't warm fast" Liya said.
"He might run if big bro comes, ice vs ice."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami took the towels and set them down for Shinochi and X before returning her attention to Hileinna. "I'm really, really sorry for you being the runner but would you mind going upstairs and bringing some blankets from my room. Fourth door on the left hand side."
No sooner had the words come out of her mouth, a portal opened in the living room. The house had redirected the Dojo portals to the living room. Erin came out and looked around. Nami became ecstatic and ran to her brother, hugging him and kissing him once on the cheek. Ene hugged him, too. She was still shaken up.
Erin raised an eyebrow. "What's with such an affectionate greeting, Blue? You quit doing that when we were seven."
She buried her face in his shirt. "Da and Aunt Kurona are holding up the barrier an' Mum went to fight."
Erin reached behind him and picked Odayaka off his back by her collar. He set her down on the floor before stepping out of his sisters' arms. "Clearly, we were directed here for some reason... All portals into this house are supposed to link to the Dojos..." Erin said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:56 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka's ears twitched when Erin set her down, and looked over at Shinochi and Liya. She walked over to them in a hurried way, "Sh-Shino!" she immediately hugged her from behind as soon as she reached her, "You okay...I had a feeling..." she said, resting her chin on Shinochi's shoulder.
Shinochi chuckled and pet Odayaka's head, her ears twitched, "Y-Yeah, I'm...f-fine." she was still shivering a little, but not as much as before thanks to the fire.
Odayaka noticed her shivering, and then looked at Liya, putting her hand on her shoulder. Liya was cold as well. She quickly put her palms together and a light began to form between them. She then made the light float above them to warm them up faster.
Tsuyoi quickly jumped out of the way of the whip and slid on the ice. She knew if she tried to run, she would possibly slip and fall, so she would slide on the ice instead. As she slid, she aimed her revolver at the man and began to shoot.
Namia merely flew higher into the sky to avoid getting hit by the whips. She also didn't need to deal with the ice as long as she stayed in the sky. When Tsuyoi started to shoot at the man, Namia began to shoot as well.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna shook her head, "Do not worry, I have done such simple tasks before. It's the least I can do until the situation outside is over." She then walked off and headed for Nami's room as instructed. She walked up the stairs and was gone for about a minute this time. But she eventually returned with some blankets. When she came back, she noticed a portal, along with Erin and another little girl who had fox ears. She assumed she was related to the cat girl. She walked over to Nami and handed her the blankets, "Here are the blankets." she then looked at Erin and bowed her head at him, "Sir Erin...it's been awhile." She had actually wondered if Erin forgot her, though she wouldn't be surprised if he did. It's been a long time since they last spoke.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:09 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image
User Image

The man put up a ice shield covering his front. His water whips changed into gushers coming straight from the ocean trying to hit Namia out of the sky and get Tsuyoi wet to make her moves less effective, however he wasn't sure how agile these two would be.

Liya heard Erin's voice, she leaned up and tried to stand up but she was too weak to stand. Her skin still felt ice cold, her breathing was ragged.

"That man...my old handler" Liya said taking the time to say the right words.
"He's...bad man...make me afraid of water and ice....he tortured me.... He drown me many time. He might go away if you walk onto the field, big bro. He's never met anyone who can use ice too. If he gets scared he'll run off."

Liya's teeth kept chattering until a baby tooth fell out, she then laid on her side shivering violently.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:50 pm
Jaecen Light

They continued to chant with their hands still linked.

Erin looked at the damage and shivered once as a chill of rage ran through him. One of the sins began to start affecting him, Wrath. "I'll kill th' b*****d m'self..."
Nami and Ene let go of him and stared in awe. This wasn't their normal Erin. He walked to the door and the door let him out before closing behind him. He saw Jaecen and Kurona chanting and held an arm out to encase them in a protective bubble of ice. He walked across the field to the edge of the barrier and stepped through. Where the ice was had fled back to let him step on solid, unfrozen ground. Erin stretched a hand out over the ice and it rose to his hand to form a keyblade, the Seven Sins. It was as if the ice obeyed his every whim. With his other hand, he put a glass-like bubble of ice over Tsuyoi and made it easier for her to walk on the ice. He looked at the villain of the hour with a wretched scowl on his face. "Ye've brought ruin t'yourself for thinking of harmin' my family, of all people."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka quickly walked over to Nami and grabbed the blankets from her, then rushed back to Shinochi and Liya, putting the blanket around them. She noticed that a baby tooth had fallen out of Liya's mouth, her ears go down, "I guess...that's one way...to lose your baby tooth." she said to herself, picking up the tooth and placing it on a nearby table. She didn't want to throw it away because she did believe in a thing called the Tooth Fairy.
Shinochi's ears twitched and then went down as Liya told her about what her old handler had done to her before. She laid Liya's head on her lap, petting her head, "There there...just, relax now Liya." she said. She looked at Odayaka and smiled at her as a thanks for putting the blanket around them.
Tsuyoi was about to dash away from the water, but she had sensed another person coming. That was until an ice bubble protected her from the water that she looked over to the person. It was Erin, "Erin...what're you..nevermind. Thanks for the protection." she said before turning her attention back to the man. "Erin, this guy's an ice user like you...you think you can counter his ice attacks?" she asked, though it should've been obvious.
She noticed the gusher of water coming towards her, "Oh dear." she said, still wearing her smirk. She stopped flapping her wings so she would fall and the gusher would miss her. When she is close to the ground, she would flap her wings once with enough strength to stop her from crashing into the ground, and then continue to stay afloat in mid-air.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:59 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image
User Image

The man noticed Erin coming as his ice moved at Erin's feet. He grit his teeth and moved both gushers of water towards Erin to blast him.

"Well give me back X and i'll go!" he said gritting his teeth. He kicked a ice shard towards Namia.

Liya continued to shiver even with the blanket over her and Shinochi.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:10 pm
Jaecen Light

"You think that'll stop me? I'm the vessel of the Norse ice demon Jotundraugr." Erin laughed as the incoming water froze all the way back to it's source. Erin raised a hand to the ice shard and it shattered to snow before he began a slow advance on the ice and water user. His eyes were colder than the ice and showed no mercy. "I'm prepared to die. I've been waiting for the right person to kill me. I don't think you're the right person. So, I'll have to end you myself. You'll never lay another hand on anyone of my family."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:05 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image
User Image

"Heh, don't you know that creature is a myth!" the man said then saw his ice shard turn into snow by this boys hands. What was he?

"heh. Fair enough kid, but lets see you handle this" the man lashed his ice out again but this time fused with darkness, while this, he started to kick up more ice shards towards Namia trying to land a single hit, trying to decide if he should flee and come back with reinforcements.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin continued his slow approach and the ice broke into snow as the attacks were launched outward. He kept walking forward towards the man, keeping his keyblade at his side. "You don't know when to quit, do you? I'll forgive your insult but you're still going to perish."

Nami took the blankets and wrapped them around the dried off Shinochi and X. She also told Ene to sit down and wrapped her in one. "Okay, so Erin went out there. We're stuck in 'ere. Wonderful..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:13 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Nami as she seemed to complain that they were stuck inside the house while the situation outside was still happening. "W-Well...I think it's best for you and your sister to stay inside. That way your parents don't need to worry about you two while they're keeping the situation in control." she commented.
Shinochi's ears went down as Liya still shivered, "Damn...guess you're more weak to the cold than I am huh?" she said with a weak grin. She looked at Ene, "Hey Little Blue, you should cuddle up with me an Liya, I think she needs a bit more warmth..." she suggested.
Suddenly, Wakai had appeared as she was walking down the stairs with a disappointed expression, "Hah...I couldn't find it anywhere..." she then noticed the kids and Shinochi, "Oh, what's going on here?" she was oblivious of what was happening right now.
Tsuyoi watched as Erin seemed to have no problem countering the man's ice attacks, still, she was a bit worried about him, "Careful Erin, don't overdo it." she said. She would give Erin support as she continued to shoot her revolver at the man.
Meanwhile, Namia was flying around, trying not to get hit by the ice shards being shot at her. She had to shoot some of them in order to not get shot out of the air.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as Erin seemed to charge outside to get into the action going on. She didn't think much of it when he didn't seem to notice her, "Hm...I suppose it isn't the time for idle chat." she said with a small smile, shrugging. She then looked at the others, watching as the cat girl tried to warm up the other girl that had gotten soaked. She sat on the couch and placed her blade in front of her, standing it up. As there was nothing else for her to do for now, all she could do was wait. As much as she wanted to go outside and help, she thought it best to stay with the kids to help watch them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:46 am
Jaecen Light

Erin ignored her. Wrath was in control and it was really ready to hit home. Erin took an ice bolt to the shoulder but didn't feel it. He bled but the wound quickly froze over. "I haven't felt that much pain since the days of Ragnarok." Erin's voice changed slightly. "The boy's let me roam for a bit. I can't say much in the way of protecting his family but I can definitely destroy you."

Nami winced as the water demon inside of her reacted to Jotundraugr's awakening. Nami, however, stayed in control. "Ngh... Erin..." She knew what she was capable of now. Lifting a hand to Shinochi and X, she let all the water that was soaked into them float out, leaving them dry. The water then plummeted to the floor as Nami fell to her knees. Her breathing was heavy. "T-too much... too soon..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Inferna Tempus!" A whirlwind of black and white flames surrounded the battle, field wiping out the aerial ice attacks and clearing the area of ice without damaging the property. Both sides of the battle looked to see the one who called out this attack in fear it was another enemy, except one who was bonded to him. X could feel who was here and she started to feel a faint inner warmth, though the over whelming cold fought it back. A white hair man came into view of those fighting as he called out, "Don't tell me the party started without me!" It was Xero holding his swords in hand the black and white auras where already surrounding the twin blades and drifted off his shoulders. His eyes locked with the man in the air who had been attacking Erin and the others with ice and water. The cold stare was so hollow and promising death that everyone felt an unnatural chill besides Erin who's gaze never left the enemy for he was no longer himself and cared only to destroy. Now there where two men bound on the death of one. Could this enemy handle someone who may very well exceed his own ice abilities and this newcomer who commands flames of light and shade, life and death, flames of the twilight? Xero did not hesitate as he launched forward with ungodly speed fulled by his own blood lust of this man. His the auras quickly faded relieving his two keyblades as he jumped to strike. "You will slowly die for all you have done to X!" Xero's keyblades strick and slammed the enemy to the ground, although he protected himself from Xero's strike he was not fast enough to stop the impacting force which grounded him.

Mood:
Heroic
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: ((Inferna Tempus = Infernal Tempest))
OOC sad ())  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games