Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:46 am
Mmm? Oo;; Okay. First day of work was yesterday, so let me tell all ya'all about it. I showed up at 8:15 and started talking to my manager at 8:30, apparently my orientation teacher did a shitty job and I'm a bit behind. Jenny, my manager, got me an apron and intro'd me to my buddy who would be helping me out and teaching me all day.

My buddy was a very old woman named Betty with a big smile and a sweet laugh. She's worked at Fred Meyer's for 30 freaking years, her employee number is 311! So, she was the 311th employee. She actually worked with Fred Meyer himself! (Yes, he is a person). I'm employee #1222096.. It's sort of like an honor to work with her, I think.

Anyways, I picked up on things right away. Helping Betty was a blast, and then Rita and Carman came on shift. Both of them buddied up with me too. Before I knew it, I had everyone helping me out and cracking jokes with me left and right. I'm pretty sure I'll still be hired after my 60 day probation period, they really like me. I met my assistant manager, Pat, who acts like she's drunk all the time but I smell no alcohol. She's pretty cool, other than that. Jamauel also works with me, and besides being a bit corny, he's really helpful and looks out for me too. I have closing shift with him today.

They teased my big brother, who got me the job, and kept telling him to be nicer to me when he'd walk by and shout at me to work harder. I busted my a** off yesterday. :3 A few of ya remember how much my feet hurt.

I only had one sort of rude customer, and the others were great. They chatted with me a bit when we had a slow going, and someone bought 10lbs of sundry tomato turkey, in 1lb bags. That's $5.99 a pound! Awe! I was shellshocked while doing up that order. But I've gotten the geist of our system for price tags (it's really easy) and I've gotten the geist of cooking our items (I'm not too interested in eating anything but the jojos again.) It's all pretty clean and sanitary.

:3 I'll work around 40hrs this week, and my pay is $7.70 an hour.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:02 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Sheol Kitten
~Pulls her mic out again~

*gives the Goddess a foot massage* ninja
*gives the goddes a backrub*

-_-

*smacks you on the head again* YOU ARE NOT A DISCIPLE, AND THUS CANNOT TOUCH THE GODDESS!V domokun
hey she let me scritch her before im her secret disiple im like theCIA were around you just dont know who we are but now i gotta kill you *takes out shot gun and reherses my favorite line from red vs blue* perscription death, diagnosis...SHOTGUN! *knocks you over the head with it*

-_< That hurt.

*takes out TWIN FLYSWATTERS OF DOOM, begins smacking you repeatedly with them*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:08 pm
I hope, for your sake, that your job stays enjoyable. The first few days are always interesting. It's once you get used to it that the job gets boring.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:10 pm
lucky here how my day of work went i clocked in at 8:30 went down to the beach and started picking up the ciggerette buts and beer cans from last night at around 9 my supervisor (well more of a co worker really) came around and helped out at 10 we hauled this big load of decomposing grass, animals and trash that had been out in the hot sun for a week (smelled like raw sewage with a hint of dead animal) at around 10:15 i started mowing with the heat index up to about 85 in high humidity mowed until 12 ate lunch got back to mowing at about 12:30-2 then i had to screw out these metal supports and i was doing that untill three when i clocked out, that is why i wind up sleeping at 10 at night xp  

Araclast

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:11 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Sheol Kitten
~Pulls her mic out again~

*gives the Goddess a foot massage* ninja
*gives the goddes a backrub*

-_-

*smacks you on the head again* YOU ARE NOT A DISCIPLE, AND THUS CANNOT TOUCH THE GODDESS!V domokun
hey she let me scritch her before im her secret disiple im like theCIA were around you just dont know who we are but now i gotta kill you *takes out shot gun and reherses my favorite line from red vs blue* perscription death, diagnosis...SHOTGUN! *knocks you over the head with it*

-_< That hurt.

*takes out TWIN FLYSWATTERS OF DOOM, begins smacking you repeatedly with them*
ow ow ow *cocks shot gun* Oi im warnin you  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:11 pm
Hey, I've got an idea... hows about the two of you... ya know... cut the s**t? >_> *steals the shotgun and fly-swatters*  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:14 pm
Megido the Oreo
Hey, I've got an idea... hows about the two of you... ya know... cut the s**t? >_> *steals the shotgun and fly-swatters*
aww cant i just kill 'im xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:17 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
'Fraid you can't, sir.  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:19 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
'Fraid you can't, sir.
darn *pulls out the weed eater*  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:39 pm
neutral  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:42 pm
Eddily
neutral
*drops weedeater on megs foot and jumphuggles* hiya edd  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:45 pm
Araclast
Eddily
neutral
*Has hooves, so the weedeater just bounces off. He then sighs as his horns, that were apparently chopped off, grow back, the designs left on the bases glowing as the hardened bone grows back into its former shape*  

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:46 pm
Araclast
Eddily
neutral

*huggles* hiya.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games