Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 pm
" Whoa gothic I can tell we're gonna get along!! It's cool we're fine so what is you're name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm
"Ooooh dogfight over ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Lily like"  

Blank Starlight

Giraffe with purple hair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:14 pm
"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!" They both snapped at the same time. "Ah come on man!" Said Zeffion facing Kaze again. "I just wanna make her my pookie poo. We're gonna look so good together.... Hee hee hee.... And you'll get none of our business... Maybe you need to just.... Cool down!!!!" He said. he threw his jacket off, took off his shades and hats, and created a ball of ice in his hand. He charged,smashing ice into Kaze's face. Kaze fell back. " take that, fool!" He scowled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:17 pm
"Is this new or is this a sport?" Estrela asked lilly in a way that the boys couldn't hear her.  

kandymom13

Interesting Genius

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:18 pm
"Owwwww!" Kaze screamed. "GET A LOAD OF THIS, PUUUUUUNK!!!!!!!!!" Kaze burned Zeffion's hair. "There!" He chuckled. "You look like a true CHARMER Nowwww....."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:19 pm
" Sport.... but who cares I'm likin it!!!!!" lilly said grinning from ear to ear  

Blank Starlight

Giraffe with purple hair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:25 pm
"Grrr.... You'll regret this!!!" Zeffion scowled, throwing on his jacket and running out into the forest.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 pm
" Ooooooh he is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like em fiesty!!!!"  

Blank Starlight

xXSlim Shady 2Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:28 pm
" So Kaze how would you like to not fight for ME? That's a good deal!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:30 pm
" I dont think so they want ME and who could blame them?"  

Blank Starlight

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:32 pm
"Why would I fight for you?" Kaze said, looking back in disgust at Aria. "I have no interest in you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 pm
"Oh and Lily, I think my ears are messed up. I might be tired. Because" I thought I heard you say that son of a gun jerk was hot. What a laugh!! Like HE'S hot. He's such a pushover. Ha ha ha ha ha!" Kaze laughed. "Seriously, him? Hot? Don't make me laugh. Especially with the haircut I gave him?? What a joke!!"  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm
" Hey I call them how I see em but don't worry I like you better even though I do like the sound of pookie-poo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:46 pm
"way to go girl!!!!" Said estrela as she gave lilly a high five  

kandymom13

Interesting Genius

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 pm
"I'll go after him and give him a whooping!" Kaze rushed into the forest after Zeffion.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games