Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sozukki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

*goes out by the pool* "What was it something i said?" whee
"its nothign."

"Ok then..." *tries to think of more wisdom stuffs*
namine falls asleep.

"...nevermind..." *goes back in*
"zzzzzzzzzz"

*inside* "Hmmm..." *looks in the fridge for something to eat*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:53 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

namine falls asleep.

"zzzzzzzzzz"

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

namine falls asleep.

"zzzzzzzzzz"

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

*muskrats in the fridge*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:33 pm
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:52 pm
*Demyx looks at Mizu as the others abandon him* "Look, I must have been drugged or drunk when I agreed to this...so can we just talk this over?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:56 pm
Ayaji
*Demyx looks at Mizu as the others abandon him* "Look, I must have been drugged or drunk when I agreed to this...so can we just talk this over?"
"ok." mizu sayed and she grrabed his hand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"Come out from the kitchen* "Yeah im thinking that you were drunk or somethin to agree to dat..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx tugged his hand back from her* "Yeah, I'm not so cool with your whole touchy feely angle" sweatdrop *he looked down at the ground* "I've never had such an insistant fangirl before..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:05 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx tugged his hand back from her* "Yeah, I'm not so cool with your whole touchy feely angle" sweatdrop *he looked down at the ground* "I've never had such an insistant fangirl before..."
"until me." mizu hugges him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"yeah..." *Demyx turns slightly red and looks off at the horizon* "So I really am not sure how to...handle you..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:13 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"yeah..." *Demyx turns slightly red and looks off at the horizon* "So I really am not sure how to...handle you..."
mizu kisses him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

mizu kisses him.
"I wish you'd stop doing that..." *Demyx blushed as he spoke, touching his lips where Mizu kissed him* "Haven't you ever heard of tact?"

((ah, the fangirl in my is squealing at the mental image of Demyx^^ I ought to draw this scene...))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

mizu kisses him.
"I wish you'd stop doing that..." *Demyx blushed as he spoke, touching his lips where Mizu kissed him* "Haven't you ever heard of tact?"

((ah, the fangirl in my is squealing at the mental image of Demyx^^ I ought to draw this scene...))
"tact? no what is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

mizu kisses him.

"tact? no what is it?"
"Um it's kind of hard to explain...but if you had some you wouldn't make me so nervous..." *Demyx sat down on the edge of a fountain and trailed his fingers in the water* "See, no one ever gives you lessons on handling fangirls...so I really have no clue how to treat you." *he sighed* "Xemnas should have hired a motivational speaker about this instead of having that random chef show us how to make lobster bisque..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

mizu kisses him.

"tact? no what is it?"
"Um it's kind of hard to explain...but if you had some you wouldn't make me so nervous..." *Demyx sat down on the edge of a fountain and trailed his fingers in the water* "See, no one ever gives you lessons on handling fangirls...so I really have no clue how to treat you." *he sighed* "Xemnas should have hired a motivational speaker about this instead of having that random chef show us how to make lobster bisque..."

"Mmmm... lobster..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games