Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:32 pm
Juromaru stood when his strength returned. He was still breathing heavily as he walked back into the theatre. He opened the doors and slowly and laborly walked up the stairs and into his room. He sunk against the wall and tried to sort out what had just happened.

"I love Yue, not saku, YUE!" He took a breath and quieted his breathing. As he waited he suddenly felt rage... Then he remembered Yue was still in the room. His eyes opened... she knew what had transpired. He let out a sigh. This would not be good, but he'd rather face it than let it fester. He stood and walked over to Yue. He kneeled down and dropped his head waiting for the retrobution.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:39 pm
Yue watched Juromaru walk in, she had been waiting here for over an hour and she and Chibi could only imagine what had happened after he had run off after her. Getting up from the bed she turned and slapped him across the face with the back of her hand. She was absolutely overflowing with dark aura, the color of a starless night sky. The negative feelings she was filled with were boiling with heat from the passion of her betrayal.

"How dare you, how dare you go off and then come back, kneeling like a saint, A MARTYR! you are nothing of the kind Juromaru, nothing of the kind."

Yue held out her fist for Chibi to fly to, witch she promptly did in an instant, feeling only disgust for the other being in the room. How could she feel anything else when she had seen with her own two eyes what had happened down there, his lack of control, respect for Yue.

Yue's thin fingers grasped at her neck, feeling for the smooth warm stone that hung there. Her fingers finding their mark they took hold around it and then tugged until it came loose from her neck. She then continued to throw it down at him before she walked out of the room, her steps heavy and deliberate. Hot tears continues to roll down her face.

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Juromaru's head wipped to the side as her hand print burned on his face. Yue walked to the door. She was too slow.

Black fire erupted along the wall and infront of the door.

"Don't walk out that door. If you do you're giving up on me." Juromaru stood with his left hand open in the direction of the door.

"Don't do this Yue. You're the one I love not her. I can only surmise that this is happening because of the power increase. I haven't yet found the emotional equilibrium. You remember that my power is tied to my emotions." His eyes burned black.

"Don't dwell on this, this is nothing."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:16 am
Taketo shook it off and followed Kosho, meandering through the halls with a little bit of space behind her in order not to hinder their progress by leaving a wide range just in case the front had been ambushed. He felt a little cold sweat drop from his face, but he just ignored it and pushed forward.

This isn't the time...I gotta push forward. The mission...is depending on it.

As they were reaching the target's destination, he felt a burning sensation raging inside of him. His body felt tingling with anxiety, but enriched with violence. He quickly shook off this feeling in hopes he would just get this mission over with. It really wasn't the time for him to be here...

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:11 am
Yue whipped around furious and yet increasingly venerable, Though Chibi's face was stony looking very much like the bird of prey she was by nature. Yue could feel her world closing in to the little room, her and Juromaru.

"How can I trust you? You used to call me a princess and then you leave, come back with all of this power and yet you claim to not have a harness around it? You claim to not have control of it, and that it heats your passion for another woman?..."

The last sentence was spoken almost in a whisper, the words stung and burned her lips to even mutter beneath her breath but her need for something, whatever it was vengeance, a rebuttal, something brought her to speak.

Chibi's Krystle eyes were narrowed and hard, Once like calm water they were now ice. No longer trusting, no longer familiar or genial for Juromaru.

Yue continued " Juromaru-san why should I trust you now, after you have been denied by this other woman. I feel like I'm second best, something on the side, something to fall back to because the recipient of your most recent affections has denied you! , why should I trust you again?"

She only stopped for a moment, choking on a silent sob for a moment before she finished her lament.

"Give me a reason to trust you, how do I know you wont just push me aside again? Drawn to her or someone else's elemental fire. I have no fire Juromaru, I am the moon, I am the stars. I am a cool calm night but thats where I will prevail even after you have betrayed me. My moon will not burn me or others, and yet it has the power to hurt just like your beloved flames. Should you expect anything but cold indifference from me from here on out?"

Yue's voice became stronger, almost as if just talking about her mother moon brought her power and the will to carry on with this. Though her last sentence almost sounded softer, "Give me a reason to trust you"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:32 am
Nadeshiko wandered around the halls aimlessly, until a shout drew her attention towards Yue's room. Uneasy, she skipped forwards. It was totally unlike Yue to burst out in anger, as she was right now. As she got closer, she could discern Juromaru's voice, lower, but carrying its own fury. Knowing it was a bad idea, yet inching closer, Nadeshiko listened to the argument.

"I feel like I'm second best...recipient of your most recent affections...expect anything but cold indifference..."

"Give me a reason to trust you."

Nadeshiko's jaw dropped. After a moment of stunned shock, she said in a strangled voice, "...Yue-neechan?" ...Crap. Now they know I'm eavesdropping. Reeeaaal smart, Nadeshiko. Just..back away slowly until your out of close combat range and run for it...

Lirdianc

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:25 am
Yue was slightly thrown off her epicenter of rage at the sound of Nade's voice. None of her rant or rage was meant to be heard by anyone else besides Juromaru, but what was dfone was done. The theater was not hers to rule over, many others lived there and would probably hear her anger anyway.

"It is okay Nade-san, I was just leaving here anyway. Do not feel like you have invaded anyones privacy, I was talking quite loudly...."

Yue only hovered there hoping that Juromaru would just to his own defense, god knows that no one was going to do it for him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:46 am
Juromaru's face was drined of emotion. Everything that Yue had said was near the truth. Albeit that her accusations of his affection for Saku was blasphemy... At least, he thought they were.

Nade's voice cut through the air and into his chest. This couldn't get any worse. He closed his eyes and shook his head. He moved his left hand to his right shoulder and wuickly brought it down across his body to rest at his left side. The black fire extinguished with no sound. He turned around and picked up the necklace off the ground.

"Yue..." his voice was thick with frustration, disappointment, and anger at himself. He was choaking on his words, the self loathing was suffocating him.

"...There's nothing I can do to convince you. There's nothing I can say. You always have your decision made before you ask others anyway." He turned with his right hand squeezing the jewel and pain etched into every feature of his face.

"If you can't trust me, then I suppose there's no point for you to stay connected. But I will ask you to look at me now, look into my eyes. If you can see nothing for you there... then I won't stop you." Juromaru was fixated to the spot he was standing on, he couldn't move, it was like paralysis had taken his body and any effort he made to move would change what he felt inside.

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:39 pm
The insides of the tavern were hot, hot and busy with action. Shinobu could see many a character waltzing about the darkened den. Four young men stood together by the front brewery, making passes at a fair young woman down a few seats, several scruffy lads sat about the fireplace, tossing down drinks and hurling grunts at one another, whilst several drunken blokes were rolling about on the tables, in the corners and by the benches.

After taking a few steps closer to the proprietor’s station, she noticed two rowdy men breaking into a random scuffle a few meters away, and backed up into her sister. Beginning to regret bringing her into such a place.

“Oh… eep.” Aoki yipped as she clung to her sister from behind, the tiny thing making a good job of camouflage.

Shinobu turned to her sister, doing her best to keep a firm hardened look of assurance to set her sister’s worries at ease.

“Pay no attention to them.” Shinobu beckoned. “We’re only here to meet Kherej, and to get the details of our job ahead, and then we can leave.”

Aoki nodded her head firmly and peered out from her sister’s behind, feeling a bit bolder than before.

“Okay… but, sister, do you know that he looks like? Talk or short, thin or stout?”

Shinobu thought back to when she’d last laid eyes on him. He had been taller, of a lean build, blessed with charming brown eyes, and bleached white wisps of hair had escaped from the hood of his robes. She could only assume that his clothes would remain unchanged this time, as Shinobu quickly began to peruse the bar once again, this time with a cloaked man in mind.

Nothing.

But Shinobu was persistent, and continued to look, sometimes wandering from table to table, buying a small sake to lower suspicion, and keeping a close eye on everyone who walked in or out of the tavern.

~

Yul tip-toed silently from one room to another, clinging to the walls, leering around every corner, and so far encountering no one spare two sleeping nobles. He was faring quite well.

Upon entering a new room, Yul leered from corner to dark corner before confirming the room’s vacancy, and making his way to the drawers and vanity cabinets to take a closer look at the ‘accommodations’.

A jeweled pendant and some pearls caught Yul’s eye, and as he pocketed them he noticed that, in the corner of the room, hung against the side of the cupboard, was perhaps the finest robe he’d ever seen.

Creeping towards the kimono, Yul could make out the design in the dim lighting, and had to admire the golden fringe and silvery material. With a touch he could confirm the silky texture, and jeweled from emblem was not only dazzling, but its crescent shape brought a familiar face back into his thoughts from nights before.

“Yue…” Yul whispered softly, unable to help himself as he pictured her in the fine robe, silvery tresses mingled with the golden trim, moon reflecting in both the serene fabric and her glossy blue eyes.

He blushed and took the kimono, laying it softly in the bag, unable to conceal his excitement at perhaps, after the mission’s conclusion, being able to present the dress to her.

Yul continued on his way.

~

“Shinobu.” Spoke a firm voice, originating from behind her.

She whipped around, nearly tossing her sister asunder, and coming face-to-face with the man she’d sought.

He wasn’t dressed in a dark cloak, but rather fine linen and leather cuffing, with iron and silver fastening down his chest. She almost wouldn’t have recognized Kerehj had he not the same pale face and feather trim he’d shown through his cloak’s hood upon their first meeting.

“I see you’ve brought along your sister.” Kerehj greeted, taking Aoki’s trembling hand and moving it to his mouth.

Aoki, blushing, smiled at him.

“Are you Kerehj? I’m Aoki!” she exclaimed, overcome with zeal.

He chuckled and nodded as Shinobu took the seat nearest to her at the table she’s been scouring from moments before. She motions to one beside her, and pulled out the stool on her opposite from her sister.

Once all three were seated, discussions began.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:24 pm
Yue turned to face Juromaru, he sounded sincere but he still couldnt promise her what she needed to know. That she was it, that he wasnt going to be wooed by the next flamestres that came around twirling her cute little flame pheonixes. His eyes looked so full of sadness, was he begging her? She couldnt take it. Her gaze never faltered but tears sprung again to her crystel eyes, melting some of the icy hurt.

Chibi on the other hand was silently cursing him, cursing the day he was born to hurt and deceive her beloved Yue. Yue who took care of her after she was born, Yue whoi fed and bathed her and kept her warm when she diddnt even have feathers, only fluffy useless down.

(( Sorry about grammer and spelling mistakes >.< theres no spell cheak on this computer, and now to the ZELDA!! ))

[ZELDA!!!

I'm so utterly bored with eindwaker now, but don't freak out... I'm getting ocarina today! *squee*

Also, I hope your proud Kevkas, now I'm obsessed with pokemon again.
Damn poke-obsession keeps coming back... ]

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:22 am
((What am I supposed to have him do now STARE AT HER?! Honestly... -laughs- ))

Juromaru stood clenching his right fist. The jewel burned hot in his hand. Her rage fed the fire inside. It was so powerful that his mind was silently screaming in searing pain. But he didn't move. His eyes were fixed on Yue. He was screaming at himself, tearing at his own stupidity, breaking himself down to nothing as he stood without movement, without variation. His very breathing had slowed to near nothing. The rise and fall of his chest was so slight it wasn't noticable at all.

He longed to step forward and touch her, perhaps hold her in his arms, but he feared the retrobution, the anger, he cringed at the tears in her eyes. He looked at the floor. He swallowed hard and exhaled all the breath he had. He opened his right hand and the jewel fell to the ground. When it hit the floor it seared into it. The floor around the jewel was beginning to blacken. A perfect circle was burned into his right palm as he opened his hand and looked at it.

ANYTHING to avoid Yue's tears...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:31 am
((Maybe I can be of some assistance))

Saku had returned to her sanctuary. At least the snow had melted into spring and things were a great deal warmer. While she did not cold or the snow, she was by nature more attuned to warmth and it put her at ease. Settled on her token boulder, she pondered the arising predicament between herself, Yue, and the little hot-head who would remain nameless at this time. She was in no way interested in starting a relationship with someone so flighty as to jump from one woman to another. No, that was not what Saku needed in a partner and she would settle for nothing less.

As Juromaru had been able to sense some of her emotions, so too could she. Maybe it was becuase there powers resonated along similar wave lengths, or maybe it was just that they did have a connection. However, it was one that would be used merely as a tool and nothing more. She could feel his conviction to stay with Yue growing and that pleased her. However, even from here, she could sense Yue's unwillingness to do the same. While it was not usually in her nature to interceed on such matters, she had a feeling this one might be of importance.

It was not a difficult thing to open up one's mind to another. Relaying thoughts is actually a great deal easier than most people realize. Case in point, Yue would suddenly hear a voice both familiar and foreign to her in the back of her mind. But it was warm and calm and presented no threat.

Yue, I am well aware that right now I am hardly someone you would want to see. However, I think it is time that you and I spoke in regards to a certain someone who has a habit of never looking before he leaps. Before you make your decision I ask that you come to my sanctuary where none will be able to follow you and you will be safe.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:51 am
Yue was became rather frustrated with everyone invading her personal matters. Though Saku did have something to do with this little predicament Yue wasn't exactly in the mood to talk to the woman who apparently posed such admirable competition. She shook her head and pushed Saku out of her mind, veiling her thoughts and pushing Saku out. She then turned to Chibi and did something similar to what Saku had done to her, sending a silent message and instructions to her. Chibi too was a little bit, less then exited to go she obeyed her mistress without question flying down to Saku's sanctuary without hesitation.

Yue stayed there, dropping to her knees in front of Juromaru who was too on the floor. She dropped her hands to the burnt spot on the floor and picked up the smoking jewel, flinching only a little bit as the scorching heat seared into her delicate skin. The gem was now in the center of her palm, causing her skin to sweat and blister.

"Juromaru, you are not unlike this gem in my palm. It is beautiful yes I cant deny that fact but see how my palm blisters beneath its heat? Just like how despite the idea of being with you is wonderful, but I too still got burned in your mislaid passions."

She then took Juromaru's also quite burnt hand and grasped it in her own blistered palm, immediately a cool light emanated from their hands, engulfing and eating away any pain that was there. When she let go the gem had cooled, and their hands were healed, left with nothing but a shimmering blue moon over the healed skin, though in a few seconds even that disappeared.

Meanwhile Chibi had reached Saku's sanctuary and came to a stop, perching on a bench facing Saku.

"Yue will not be joining you, she sent me in her place"

Chibi's eyes were sharp and cold, emanating the intelligence that was running inside her small head. Such a large soul in such a little body.
(( This is such a soap opera, when is Juromaru's evil twin going to show? xd ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:49 am
Juromaru grasped her hand and pulled the jewel out of it. He held it in his left hand and stood.

"You don't need this now I guess." Juromaru's mind hardened on his own mistakes. He grabbed his armour from it's place on the floor and tightly fitted it to his body. He tightened bracers on his forearms and tied Kiba to his waist.

"I've got to sort myself out... Excuse me."

Juromaru walked calmly outside. Though his features were demeanored he was tearing himself in two...

((YOU ASKED FOR IT REMEMBER THAT!))

As he came to a place that was secluded he closed his eyes and tried to find the other feelings inside of him. It was all too easy. He opened his eyes and before him stood himself...  

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:12 pm
Yue nodded gravely, she was not ready to throw herself back into a relationship that was not ready for her. She was calm and steadfast but just like she had been confused before, not juromaru needed to soft things out for himself. She was ready to let him do that and if anything came from there, than so be it.

She followed him out the door, but then diverted paths taking herself to her own mezzanine to get dressed. The twilight would soon be upon them and she wanted to dance for her beloved moon,m who had given her the power to heal herself and Juromaru-san. IT was a unique time before the stars came, when only the moon dominated the ever darkening sky.

Upon arrival she went through her clothing finding something that though wasn't very Japanese, but more Indian and very distinctively dancing clothing. Bell anklets that sounded less like bells but the laughing of small fairies, her moonstone circlet and rings, and silver bracelets and necklaces. Silver and Moonstone, beloved by her moon goddess the two stones were reminiscent of the moons qualities. Silver coins with runes on them adorned the end of her hip scarf, creating more tinkling music when she moved. Her layered skirts were not her traditional brocade or silk but fine linen, bare of any embroidering. The skirts were layered and dark blue and purple, the skirts were worn low on her hips and the shirt exposed most of her stomach and back, a halter of blue linen with moonstones woven in to look like stars mingling around an embroidered full moon.

After dressing herself Yue Made her way down to the Lake, her favorite spot to be with her Goddess, mother moon. Upon arriving she took off her sandals and placed them at the end of the forest, where the sand mingled with the grass. She then moved out onto the rough multicolored sand and began to dance. The sound of her bells and bangles was controlled by her movements, worked into a very distinct rythem as her hips and feet worked together fast and interacatly. Her hands moved above her head, wrists rotating and fingers constantly moving almost bidding the water in the lake to watch her.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games