Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"She seems to feel a bit differently about you now than when you were a child."
"I am confused...."Angel closed her eyes for a bit and they didnt open for like a couple of minutes.
"I think...... I think she might be working with Malebolgia now. With your father."
"But why? If my father kills me he will get to take over heaven and then rule over hell and heaven. My mother probably doesnt want to lose her spot in ruling so i dont understand...."
"I don't quite understand either. But it sounds like the story of Lucipher all over again."
Angel hugs Spawn and almost fell asleep again but regained herself again. "I know...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:54 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"She seems to feel a bit differently about you now than when you were a child."
"I am confused...."Angel closed her eyes for a bit and they didnt open for like a couple of minutes.
"I think...... I think she might be working with Malebolgia now. With your father."
"But why? If my father kills me he will get to take over heaven and then rule over hell and heaven. My mother probably doesnt want to lose her spot in ruling so i dont understand...."
"I don't quite understand either. But it sounds like the story of Lucipher all over again."
Angel hugs Spawn and almost fell asleep again but regained herself again. "I know...."
"Why are you so tired? Didn't you get enough sleep?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I just cant sleep to well lately i guess....i should be fine though...i just might not fully be myself for a bit. Dont worry..."She looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:58 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I just cant sleep to well lately i guess....i should be fine though...i just might not fully be myself for a bit. Dont worry..."She looked up at him.
"Go ahead and get some sleep."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:59 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"nuu....i dont need sleep." Angel looked away from him."I dont need sleep really..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:00 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"nuu....i dont need sleep." Angel looked away from him."I dont need sleep really..."
"Are you feeling alright?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I am fine..."Angel looked up and him and if you looked in her eyes close enough you see red in them. She was wiped out but she wanted to be near spawn before he left again probably.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I am fine..."Angel looked up and him and if you looked in her eyes close enough you see red in them. She was wiped out but she wanted to be near spawn before he left again probably.
"You need sleep. I promise I won't leave. After what happened today, I can't risk leaving you alone."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You need sleep. I promise I won't leave. After what happened today, I can't risk leaving you alone."
"but..i dont want to sleep..."Angel looks up at him. "I just want to be near you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"but..i dont want to sleep..."Angel looks up at him. "I just want to be near you...."
"If you get some sleep, I won't leave you. Okay?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"okay...."Angel lays down on the bed and slowly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:18 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn laid his head back and fell asleep in the chair.  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Coco started to send messages/pictures in to angel's mind when she was sleeping. This caused Angel to move around in her sleep. The pics/messages was of Spawn doing horrible things to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:26 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Coco started to send messages/pictures in to angel's mind when she was sleeping. This caused Angel to move around in her sleep. The pics/messages was of Spawn doing horrible things to her.
Spawn begins to snore.  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:30 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn begins to snore.
Angel was sweating a lot. The pics where getting worst and worst by the second.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games