Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:22 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia whimpered, her Somebodies name going through her head in a whisper. "Ai.."it said softly. She suddenly began to relax. She suddenly saw herself passed out on the roof of the building where her Somebody was and a strange giant rose sneaking away, a heartless symbol in the middle of it's pedals. She gasped, breathing a bit heavily. "My...Somebodies name was Ai.. She...she died here...That heartless..it still exists somewhere..."she muttered, then passed out, her energy taken out of her.

Xeggr looked down upon her. "So, her true lost her body from the Heartless and now her true is a Heartless?" Xeggr knelt down and picked her up. "Things are getting veryinteresting here." He looked over at her limped head. "I wonder if she's the key into finding my true."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him

So is there anything else you like doing?
"well i like to sing."
((ummmm alita quit the guild so what do i do now?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:39 pm
((*shrugs* I don't know.. sweatdrop ))

Xia gently began to breathe softly, her eyes still closed as her body was still limp. All those memories at the sametime trully gave her a run of her energy. She now knew everything, well at least what her Somebodies name was and how she died and where she lived. Other things were a bit unclear, but they didn't seem too important. The only question left was who was helping her Somebody in that fight?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him

So is there anything else you like doing?
"well i like to sing."

((Not sure on that one either))  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:04 pm
Sphinx-chan
((*shrugs* I don't know.. sweatdrop ))

Xia gently began to breathe softly, her eyes still closed as her body was still limp. All those memories at the sametime trully gave her a run of her energy. She now knew everything, well at least what her Somebodies name was and how she died and where she lived. Other things were a bit unclear, but they didn't seem too important. The only question left was who was helping her Somebody in that fight?

((Is it Xeggr's true, perhaps?))

Xeggr walked away from the high main skyscraper and went into a portal he made.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:06 pm
((It could be if you want to.. That would be interesting.. ^-^))

Xia's eyes slowly opened and she looked at Xeggr. "What was...that about..?" she murmured, still trying to regain her strength.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:18 pm
Sphinx-chan
((It could be if you want to.. That would be interesting.. ^-^))

Xia's eyes slowly opened and she looked at Xeggr. "What was...that about..?" she murmured, still trying to regain her strength.

"Rest it off, you've already sacrificed enough energy for now. You fell with your memory overwhelming you." Xeggr walked within The Beetwix In Between. "So, who was the other aalong side with your true?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:20 pm
"I'm...I'm not sure.. He was...sort of blocked.." she replied. She could only tell the figure was a he and sort of what he looked like but not too much. Much of it was clouded.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:23 pm
Sphinx-chan
"I'm...I'm not sure.. He was...sort of blocked.." she replied. She could only tell the figure was a he and sort of what he looked like but not too much. Much of it was clouded.

"Blocked? This is getting quite interesting." Xeggr then opened another portal. "How old are you again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:28 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
"well i like to sing."

((this isn't fair. i need someone to rp with))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:33 pm
((I guess you can try and get to us though I don't really know how.. sweatdrop If we could get more people to join that could work too.. ^^))

"Umm..19..I think.." she replied, looking up at him with curiosity, "Why you ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:41 pm
Sphinx-chan
((I guess you can try and get to us though I don't really know how.. sweatdrop If we could get more people to join that could work too.. ^^))

"Umm..19..I think.." she replied, looking up at him with curiosity, "Why you ask?"

"I'm 14, but I'm really 2 since I existed 2 years ago. My true lost his heart at that time when he was 12. Did you loose yours 2 years ago as well?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:44 pm
"I'm...not sure.. I could of.." in truth Xia didn't quite know how old she was.. She was just guessing by her appearance, though 19 actually seemed a bit old for her. So 17 might of been right.. She wasn't quite sure...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Sphinx-chan
"I'm...not sure.. I could of.." in truth Xia didn't quite know how old she was.. She was just guessing by her appearance, though 19 actually seemed a bit old for her. So 17 might of been right.. She wasn't quite sure...

Xeggr then entered the portal with her in his arms. They entered the lab and Xeggr laid her down on the sofa as Xeggr sat in a recliner(sp?). He was leaning foward, ready to ask questions. "Alright, so you came here at age 17? That's a good start. Now, MY true lost his heart as well 2 years ago; there might be a connection between Greg and Ai. Did the other person in your flasback have brown hair, glasses, and grayish/blue eyes?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
"well i like to sing."

((this isn't fair. i need someone to rp with))
((greg? do you mind being greg again in this rp? he was in here before))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games