Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_smexy-beast_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:27 pm
(thanx oh and i want room 19!)
Anya entered the house she peaked in to the bar no one was there she check every where else. on the 2nd floor then put her stuff in her room she thought the room was cozy. she set up her laptop in to its charger and turned it on she took mr.nuggets out of his cage and pet him. she opened up her bags and set up mr.nuggets bed and foor near the window seat. she put her clothes away and took her tolitries away in the bathroom and put up a lovely shower curtin. she picked up mr.nuggets and pet him . then set him back down and headed out to the hall to expolre then found a stair case and walked up to the third floor. she saw a few people talking in a room she walked closer to hear the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:05 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No, I can't.. Because if I do, it will come again.." the girl was grounded again, and the vines slithered down back to the ground. "I also think I was made from darkness too. But, I don't want to talk about it.."

Zexion: "If you don't, you might die. And I can't afford that to happen..."

"No, you don't understand. You don't want to see my dark side. I still want to know your name, you two look familiar. Will I be missed when I die? No one cared for me before and after I set my house on fire and killing everyone in the neighborhood. No one, not one soul.." she paused and turned around, looking to the night sky. "My name is Deruku Moonu. It means 'Dark Moon'. I don't know why my name has moon in it though.. What do you think?"

Xemnas: "Perhaps you are a warewolf. Did you burn your town down at night?"

"Yes, I remember the moon was full too. I don't remember being a werewolf though."
((@xXx_Smexy_Beast_xXx: That's ok! New members loved! -adds-))

Xemnas: "You perhaps-"
Zexion: "Don't remember a thing. Correct?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:51 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
"what?"

"You heard me, leave this castle."
"how the hell is xenmas voice inside you xeggr?"larxene sayed

"It's basicly apart of Xeggr. I overwhelmed him during his training. Now, as leader, leave this castle."
"am not leaving the castle."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
"what?"

"It's basicly apart of Xeggr. I overwhelmed him during his training. Now, as leader, leave this castle."

"...Fine, then I will." Xeggr/Xemnas shot Nothingness at a wall and ran to it and jumped out going down to the abyss.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:00 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"...Fine, then I will." Xeggr/Xemnas shot Nothingness at a wall and ran to it and jumped out going down to the abyss.
"xeggr!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"xeggr!"

Xeggr still fell until you could see nothing more. A small quick of light shined about a few seconds later after he disappeared.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:10 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"xeggr!"

Xeggr still fell until you could see nothing more. A small quick of light shined about a few seconds later after he disappeared.
larxene sighed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:29 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No, I can't.. Because if I do, it will come again.." the girl was grounded again, and the vines slithered down back to the ground. "I also think I was made from darkness too. But, I don't want to talk about it.."

Zexion: "If you don't, you might die. And I can't afford that to happen..."

"No, you don't understand. You don't want to see my dark side. I still want to know your name, you two look familiar. Will I be missed when I die? No one cared for me before and after I set my house on fire and killing everyone in the neighborhood. No one, not one soul.." she paused and turned around, looking to the night sky. "My name is Deruku Moonu. It means 'Dark Moon'. I don't know why my name has moon in it though.. What do you think?"

"Yes, I remember the moon was full too. I don't remember being a werewolf though."

"Nope. Don't remember a thing." Deruku sighed and continued to look up at the moon. "The moon will be full in a few days, I assume."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_smexy-beast_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Nope. Don't remember a thing." Deruku sighed and continued to look up at the moon. "The moon will be full in a few days, I assume."

Anya knocked on the door it swong open she turned a bit red and spoke relucktently,"u-um excuse me the m-moon is sopost to be full t-tonight"she looked at all the people in the room . Mr.nuggets*her cat* had followed her, he rubbed up against her leg she turned a pale shade of white and droped to the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"xeggr!"

larxene sighed
"what the hell is going on?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:13 pm
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Anya knocked on the door it swong open she turned a bit red and spoke relucktently,"u-um excuse me the m-moon is sopost to be full t-tonight"she looked at all the people in the room . Mr.nuggets*her cat* had followed her, he rubbed up against her leg she turned a pale shade of white and droped to the floor.

Xemnas: "Ah, I just heard that there's a full moon in the real world."
Zexion: "Don't worry, I'll protect you Deruku."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:24 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"It won't help. If you wish to see both sides of me: darkness and nature, then I will.. Like I said, if you wish.." she turned back around and faced Zexion and Xemnas.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:26 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"It won't help. If you wish to see both sides of me: darkness and nature, then I will.. Like I said, if you wish.." she turned back around and faced Zexion and Xemnas.

Zexion let go of Deruku in the outside world and Xemnas back away from Deruku.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:30 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku was on her knees, shivering silently, her eyes were closed. "What's.... Wrong?" she asked slowly against her chattering teeth.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:44 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku was on her knees, shivering silently, her eyes were closed. "What's.... Wrong?" she asked slowly against her chattering teeth.

Zexion took his long coat off and wrapped it around Deruku. "Man, we were in that for a while." Zexion helped her up.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games