Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:02 am
Tokioka
*schedules flight to sydney in 2008* ninja it better be worth it...

Hah!
My family already plans to go to Sydney in the year 2008 to visit relatives blaugh

Wait a minute...does Mini live in Sydney? o__o;;

- checks Mini's profile -

How far is Sydney and Melbourne?
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:59 am
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Elf, you should tell us just because it's the internet and we'l never meet you in person.

Honest.

Exactly. That's why I told everyone here about Simon.. none of my RL friends know..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:32 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Elf, you should tell us just because it's the internet and we'l never meet you in person.

Honest.

Exactly. That's why I told everyone here about Simon.. none of my RL friends know..

Well... if Mini told us the secret, then became filthy rich and famous, and then we all started spurting out the secrets to the press just for money about Mini's secrets that were posted online, then maybe Mini's future life is ruined? neutral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

Honest.

Well... if Mini told us the secret, then became filthy rich and famous, and then we all started spurting out the secrets to the press just for money about Mini's secrets that were posted online, then maybe Mini's future life is ruined? neutral
But we're not that ebil...

Well I'm not. *eyes the rest of 'em* ninja  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:55 pm
Minielf
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Hmmm..

I could just drive down to Sydney..

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can you drive Sin? I could easily do it if I had enough fuel and food.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Yes Mini, I can drive.

But I can't stand long drives..
I've been driven to Adelaide via Melbourne before..
So damn long.
D;

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:58 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

Honest.

Exactly. I don't want strangers to know intimate secrets about myself. sweatdrop

Sin: Oh, I see, you've just become a Learner, or are you a P plater already?  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:13 pm
Minielf

Exactly. I don't want strangers to know intimate secrets about myself. sweatdrop

Ima P plater.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:01 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf

Ima P plater.

Already? Damn you! I have to take my P plate license exam at the end of this year!!!! scream scream (yeah I know I was too lazy to get my Ls when I turned 16).  

Minielf

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:37 pm
snow has no idea what you are talking about. O.o (i guess kodo doesnt) crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:18 pm

Haha.

Sin got her P plate before Mini!

xD

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:06 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Haha.

Sin got her P plate before Mini!

xD

Grrr. stare *Steals Sin's P Plate*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:14 pm

Hahaha.

Made Mini jealous.

xD

-hugs P plate-

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:30 am
Erm.. how old are you, Sin? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:33 am

Sixteen..

Why?

xiiao-ai

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games