Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ze -BIG- Kitty

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 am

"No the are just around bacause we use them so much she giggled. "Can you get me a samuri sword too please?" she called to Wylie. "Any weapons for you Blaize?" Wylie came down the stairs with her weapons. He reached out to give them to her but when she tried to retrieve them he snatched them back. "Na-uh not without a kiss first." She kissed him tenderly and he kissed back and while he was distracted she snatched the weapons back.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 am

"Nope.... Even if I didn't have any weapons... I'm not unarmed..." Blaize grinned, making a small flame on her finger and spinning it around. It wouldn't burn anything yet.... But if she wanted to, she could make that small flame explode. "You guys ready....?"

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ze -BIG- Kitty

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 am

"Ya lets go."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 am

"I'll lead the way... since I have the better sense of smell... Where there's sulfur... there's lava..." Blaize grinned, extinguishing the small flame and walking out of the apartment building, and out of Little Necropolis, nose sniffing away.

{Exits to Lava Pits}

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ze -BIG- Kitty

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 am

*they follow*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 am

"*sigh* I'm Getting Pretty Tired Of Just Aimlessly Running Around This City. We've Gotta Find Something To Do-*Dzzzzt* *Whiiirrrr* D21::////.[][] A 21 BETA 3: ACCESSING MEMORY FILE: birth.mem.234 *ZZZZZTT* G43y MG..42//BETA:06"

Big Zero Was More Surprised Than He Had Ever Been: Zero's Main Terminal In His Robotic Brain Was Trying To Access An Untouched Memory File, Something That Had Rarely Happened. Suddenly, Zero's Eyes Turned Black, And Small Red Letters And Numbers Scrolled Across His Eyes.

"//.....MEMORY FILE ACCESS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY. IN-BUILT HOLODECK WILL DISPLAY VIDEO FILE MOMENTARILY.\"

A Small Device Slided Out Of Zero's Left Ear And Projected A Video Onto The Cockpit Door. In The Video An Old Man In A White Lab Coat Pressed Various Buttons And Twiddled A Few Knobs On A Large, Silver Device On His Left. The Wires Of The Device Were Plugged Into Zero's Arm, Obviously Sustaining His Life, Because There Was A Hole In Zero's Chest
Where His "Heart" Would've Gone. The Old Man Began To Speak:

"Hello Zero! Im Sure This Is Many Years In The Future Right Now, And At This Moment In Time Your Heart Is About To be Inserted Into Your Chest. Here You Are Lying In A Stasis Capsule In Your Mansion, Which You Will Be Living In Right Now, Most Likely. Well, Thats The End Of This Memory File. There's Another One Somewhere In Your Main Terminal. Goodbye! For Now, Anyway!"

To Be Continued...  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm

"Hrm!" Grunted Blaze. What a peculiar red gem. I might need to see this man.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:35 pm

(I think there has been a mix up. Neodrac has your gem mate.)

Siegfried006

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX
As amusing as the events around him were, he had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment. Producing a small red jewel, he presented it to Blaze. Without a moment's hesitation, his hand passed through the runes keeping the boy captive to deposit the jewel in the youngsters pocket.

"If you happen to get tired of being harassed to join this and that, bring this jewel to my sepulcher on the outskirts of town...the lava pits, I believe. I have something I'd like to discuss with you. Of course you may bring your sister if you'd like, the more the merrier."

And with that he made his way over to Edgar, another interesting character he couldn't help to take notice of.

"I don't have time for formalities at the moment, so I'll just give you this."

He produced yet another red jewel, handing it to Edgar.

"Just bring that to my sepulcher at the Lava Pits. I might be able to give you a chance to use that brilliant scalpel of yours."

And without another word, a swirling vortex of shadow opened up, swallowing his figure.

(To the Tenth Sea Library)

Edgar grunted, putting the jem in his coat pocket. He knew where his loyalties and he knew he wasnt going to betray him anytime soon. After all, look at how powerful Rogi was. He wanted that power for himself.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 pm

CHris sat in the shadows wathing with litle interest. SHe reappeared and looked towards Edgar. "I see you got teh gem" she noted.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Edgar heard what sounded like a squek. Looking around, he then noticed that the voice came from below. Looking down to see a little girl, he replied. "Gem....? Oh..." Pulling out the red gem, he eyed it suspiously. "Yeah....."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm

"Im not a little girl for your information." she said with obvious annoyance. "and that gem may I see it" she asked calmly.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Edgar snorted at her remark. "You...small...to....me." He grasped the gem in his hand tightly and looked at her with his one good eye. Bending over to where they were nose to nose, he spoke. "Why...?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:41 pm

((how peculiar. not once before now has anyone made any real mention of sunlight in the area, and when they did, it was quickly covered over with dark clouds, once again.))

Rogi felt the graveyard's tension ease a little, well a lot, once the man in the armor disappeared. He smirked, looking up, to see a single ray of sunshine filter through the immense, dark clouds. But mere moments later, the ray was once again engulfed by the darkness. "Now, where was I," he said, having been distracted by the happenings. "Ah yes," he said as he turned towards the little girl he was interrogating. "Remind me, why is it that you are here?"

((to chuzuka's character))

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 am

"Because" she said, light and energy becoming a swirling mass behind her." I need to see and that is all." Chris finished anger finally seeping into her voice. Shadow crept into the powerful mass of energy and light tainting it a dark purple.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games