Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:56 pm
((Sorry about that. I can't really make a full RP post now, but generally when I take a break with using an RP character, I picture them kind of wandering where the important stuff is about to happen. I'd be glad to edit my post and change it to something more fitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:06 pm
[Hello. I'm new. My character is Mirado, a human, and more info can be found in the characters thread.]

Mirado stood near the gates of Eden, watching the scene play out. Two men, one human and one elf, were arguing. Tempers seemed to be flaring, and to make matters worse one of them appeared to be hopelessly drunk. Mirado shook his head slowly, letting the wind whip through his black hair.

The sand shifted underneath his sandals and his long red jacket flapped violently as Mirado walked towards the two. He stopped and gazed down at the drunken human who had fallen over moments ago. Mirado was silent.  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:43 pm
Witium stood up and wiped his hand down his face. He looked to the man who approached them, "Yes?" He put a hand on his hilt and narrowed his eyes some. The elf was groggy and he felt bloated from all the food he ate. The argument he was having with Miles had turned unpleasant and this stranger was a nice excuse to drop the conversation. Though, Witium had no idea what the man wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Mirado saw the man tense up as he approached, placing a hand on the hilt of his sword. He ignored this hostility. "Is your friend going to be alright?"

Mirado motioned to the curled up man on the ground.  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Witium looked down at Miles and then looked back up to the stranger with distrust in his eyes. Suddenly he began chuckling and shook his head, "Oh it's just the booze. Hell, we haven't had a drink in ages before 5 hours ago." The elf flipped his hair out his eyes before smirking to the stranger, "Thanks for the concern though. Do ya have a name or purpose stranger? With curiosity spiking up within him , Witium pressed on, "I don't think I've seen your face in this town before, are you not from here by chance?."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Half way across the world, the Brother-Leader landed, an almost lifeless elf tucked under his right arm. As the portal exaporated, he threw her to the ground, a look of disgust stretched across his dark face. Here was the moment of truth: the realization of Yousei's true character. It was fortold in the prophecy. She had to be the one. With Camthalion's death, his only heir had to be the one chosen to fulfill the prophecy.

He took a seat near the fireplace of his home. He always preferred the Western Province because of it's beauties and treasures. But that was soon going to change. With his eyes remaining transfixed on Yousei, he spoke for the first time in her presence. "Welcome back to your home, Yousei. Welcome back to your nightmare."  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Sagor looked threw one of the eyes of his summoned beasts. It seemed that a dragon army was heading towards him. He didn't know how they could ahve figured it was him though. In his mind he figured they were trying to ehad towards the source of destruction, which was obviously him. The giant cackled as blinked to his normal vision, "Yes, a good fight this'll be."

Sagor sat down corsslegged and looked forward blankly, "Come to me dragons, bring me the fight of hell; I have missed it so." Purple sparks flew off his body as he sat on the cold ground trying to focus. Now he was attempting to shut off everything that wasn't related to a fight. For once his breathing was slow and his muscles relaxed. Good times were to be had.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:29 pm
Miles stirred, almost as if brought back to consciousness by Witium's voice. "Never touch the stuff," he muttered, rolling onto his back and rubbing the grains of sand from his face. He sat up straight and immediately threw himself back down, gripping his head. "And for good reason it would seem"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:13 pm
Mirado glanced down as the man on the ground stirred. He then looked back towards the elf. "My name is Mirado. I'm a wanderer, you could say. Are you sure he's going to be alright? He looks pretty sick."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:07 pm
Marten felt the Brother-Leader emerge hundreds of miles away at the same time Graqox arrived. He bowed low to the dragon, giving the traditional signs of respect (or at least, as many as he could remember) for an elder dragon. "Hail, wise one. It is an honor to meet you."  

Gredar

GreyZone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:29 am
[I'm not sure how many of you remember, but I introduced this character a while ago before I took a pretty extensive break from RPing. Since he hadn't really done anything significant for the story, I'm thinking it's best if we play this off as if I'm introducing him for the first time. Should eliminate some confusion.]

Darkness. Complete and utter darkness. Being blind, it's the only thing you know. But Hile hadn't been born blind; It was only recently that he had lost his vision. So he remembered the colors, remembered how vivid they had been, and accepted that he would never see them again. The sound of his footsteps served as his only source of light, the echoes allowing him to form a rough image in his mind of his surroundings.

As he crested the hill, he heard the distinct crackling sound given off by certain types of magic. From where he was, it sounded like someone had either opened a portal or created lightning. He couldn't tell which. In either case, it was something he planned to look into. Anyone who knew enough about magic to do either of those things might be able to teach him a thing or two. And the more he knew, the more able he would be to defeat the Shadowed. And maybe, eventually, he'd be able to restore his eyesight.

He turned on his heel and headed towards the source of the noise.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:41 pm
Witium nodded to the stranger, "Ya he'll be fine." He turned to Miles and poked at him, "I think we beter check on the others. Where eve rthey are at least." The elf scratched his head, "It's been way too long sense they've left. With a sigh he hung his head back, "Nothing goes as it should." A quick jerk of his body and Witium was now looking back to the stranger, "Wouldn't you agree?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:48 am
"This world is chaotic. You have to expect the worse and prepare yourself." Mirado turned his head and faced the horizon. The sands stretched on endlessly. "If you truly believe that something bad has happened to your friends and loved ones, then you should seek them out. If you truly believe they're in danger, then doing nothing is stupid and cowardly. Friends and loved ones... aren't meant to be abandoned..."

Mirado clenched his fists tight as he stared listlessly out into the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:59 am
"We're all in danger I'm afraid," Kraid spoke simply from his newest location behind the one called Mirado. "And like it or not, we're all alone," He added to the end, looking idly to the newcomer.
Miles leaped to his feet at the sound of the skeleton's voice. He scooped up his bag, still heavy with unopened bottles of alcohol, and threw it over his shoulder before searching for his weapon.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Mirado did not move or even turn his head. He experienced a small burning sensation. It did not hurt much. He had lived through far worse pain. He rubbed the silver ring on his index finger, checking to make sure it was there. It was.

Mirado's eyes narrowed and he clenched his fist once more. It grew warm. He spoke. "What are you?"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games