Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:32 am
(I'm suprised Draxhirc isn't dead.......)

Draxhirc awoke suddenly, "Ow, my head......" he said, rubbing his temples......  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:26 pm
Xia nodded and kept heading towards the Altar of Naught. "It's where he'd be right?" she thought, rushing to get there. "Xemnas, er Superior, are you here?" she called out.  

The Sphinxyness

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:17 am
meanwhile at memory skyscraper, Xack had called Xemnas out.

"now is your end..."superior" i wil personally Grind you into non-exsistence. Now Die!"
he summoned his shadow keyblade and one iof his dark shirukins and brought his light, darkness, and twilight to 50% strength, enough to cause the world to tremble and kill all lesser nobodies and heartless within a 2 mile radius.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:09 pm
Kazen staggered as he felt the wave of energy, then cursed. "That must've been Xack!" he yelled. "We're going in the wrong direction! If Xemnas felt that, he'll be there in a heartbeat."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:39 pm
"Where did it come from?" Xia asked, though she had a deep gut feeling that told her it was outside the castle on Memory's Skyscraper, a place that always seemed to haunt her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:35 pm
Kazen pointed towards the exit. "Back in the city. I'm going ahead. Guess I'm going to have to start using my own powers now." He concentrated, then turned and walked through the wall as a shadow figure. He stepped through the outer wall of the castle and began to float on a cloud of darkness. He turned and sped towards Memory's Skyscraper.  

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:24 am
[PC] Chaos
meanwhile at memory skyscraper, Xack had called Xemnas out.

"now is your end..."superior" i wil personally Grind you into non-exsistence. Now Die!"
he summoned his shadow keyblade and one iof his dark shirukins and brought his light, darkness, and twilight to 50% strength, enough to cause the world to tremble and kill all lesser nobodies and heartless within a 2 mile radius.
Xemnas flew straight up to the top of memory's skyscraper, he was there in the blink of an eye, but had underestimated Xack, not for the first time, as xack was already there to meet him with an extremely powerful slash from his shadow double keyblade. even faster than xemnas rose, he fell smashing into the ground causing a massive crater and earthshake.

Xack laughed "why not just lie down and die, your "strength" is nothing"

moments later Xemnas was up with his laser blades ready but was unable to land even one blow on xack. Xack began toying with him, xemnas was giving it all he had but xack would effortlessly dodge at the very last second. it wasn't long untill xemnas was exhausted and could not sustain the energy used to hold the laser blades and they dissapeared. Xack again went on the offensive. literally 3 seconds later xemnas' nody seemingly deteriated into nothingness, leaving behind nothing but sheets of paper.

Xack picked them up and glanced at them, "why does he carry the reasearch results from our heartless/nobody combination experiments from when we were human? Bah i dont need these im much stronger now than i ever was as a human, and i can always make anothr kingdom hearts if i want a heart." with that he dropped them on the floor and vanished.

**meanwhile*
a body washed up on the shore of a dark world near a dark ocean, he wasnt dead, but extremly wounded...

((still waiting on a reply for sora's group))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:42 pm
Kazen screeched to a stop atop Memory's Skyscraper. He stared at the crater in horror. "My god... That man was powerful enough to obliterate Xemnas in two hits? Even he didn't deserve to die like that..." He glanced down, spotting the papers. he picked them up and began to read, flipping through the pages. His eyes widened. "These are... notes on recombining Heartless and Nobodies! Xemnas had these?" He stuffed them in his pocket. He then closed his eyes and concentrated, pulling on another of his powers. He called out telepathically. "Xia! Can you hear me?"  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:33 pm
Xia blinked as she quickly opened a portal to Memory's Skyscraper. "Yes." she replied as she walked through and stepped out into the dark area, her eyes turning to Kazen. "What's going on?" she asked, looking around for Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:24 am
(Sorry guys, but I've been a bit swamped with school work, I have to make this quick)

(Riku)

Riku looked around franticly, "What do you think is happening," he asked.
He could feel something not good had just occured.

(Um.... wait I thought that Alchemy Puppet was Xemnas, its not fair to play their character when they're not around, unless she gave you the thumbs up to do it, that is sweatdrop )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora group)

Axel grabbed the weapon and looked it over. He wasn't use to keyblades, it felt foreign in his hand. He swung it around in one hand, but kept a single chakram in his other hand. Some reason, it didn't feel right to just have one weapon to him.

"Ok, if you say so!" He said, then headed back out to attack the creature.
(OK you can add in what ever attacks Axel does cause I don't have time, I gots to go to school xp )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:03 am
Medevilgirl
(Sorry guys, but I've been a bit swamped with school work, I have to make this quick)

(Riku)

Riku looked around franticly, "What do you think is happening," he asked.
He could feel something not good had just occured.

(Um.... wait I thought that Alchemy Puppet was Xemnas, its not fair to play their character when they're not around, unless she gave you the thumbs up to do it, that is sweatdrop )
(Sora group)

Axel grabbed the weapon and looked it over. He wasn't use to keyblades, it felt foreign in his hand. He swung it around in one hand, but kept a single chakram in his other hand. Some reason, it didn't feel right to just have one weapon to him.

"Ok, if you say so!" He said, then headed back out to attack the creature.
(OK you can add in what ever attacks Axel does cause I don't have time, I gots to go to school xp )

((wel it says that night puppet is xemnas but i have no idea who that is and i havent seen that account post in forever so i kinda did, and in all fairness he didnt really do anything, xack just beat the crap out of him and its not like i killed him off hes at that dark beach))

watching axel weild a keyblade was like watching a retard...at first, but eventually he learned how to correctly weild it and finnally the beast was defeated. Seraph recalled the keyblade. then felt the lifforce of a nobody weaken to almost nothing it was xemnas he was still alive but bearly, he couldn't tell where xemnas was.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:11 pm
(But isn't night puppet also Alchemy puppet.... And it seemed Xemnas always had an eye on that one girl... And would he just send one of his lackies out after Xack instead of dirtying his own hands. I'm sorry if I'm being really annoying, its just ... I don't think Xemnas would be that easy to beat up no matter how powerful his opponent is. He's a sneaky devil after all. )

(NO Riku post, waiting for others.... take your time no rushes)

(Sora, lol Axel looking like a retard lol)

The keyblade disappeared from Axel's hand which startled him for a second, but he knew why it happened. His other chakram evaporated in a small puff of flames as he turned to face they others.

Axel rolled the tenseness out of his shoulders and smiled, boasting, "Well, that was remarkably easy."

Roxas gave him the 'Yeah Right' look. Axel glared back with a more serious and plain expression, it didn't last long though because both of them started to laugh a little.

Donald and Goofy celebrated the win with a happy hurray.

Sora gained in the small celebration with his own usual happy go lucky emotion. But When he turned to see Seeraph, Sora noticed he didn't look to excited, but more focused on another matter. He strolled over to him and asked, "You ok?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:58 pm
Kazen sighed. "Xemnas just got his a** royally kicked by Xack. He's not dead- I would have felt it if he did- but he's hurt pretty badly." he thought for a second. "But, he was kind enough to leave these behind." He produced the notes on Heartless-Nobody fusion. "These were what you wanted, weren't they?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:20 pm
Xia stood, eyes widening to this. She then gave a soft growl. "No way, Xemnas is strong and I know it!" she said, looking around Memory's skyscraper in hopes he would just appear all fine. Something about this place bugged her as her head gently throbbed.  

The Sphinxyness

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:29 pm
Riu looked a bit shocked, It was amazing some one could take Xemnas out so easily, and be so quick about it. But when he saw the notes, Riku' matter of interest quickly turned over to them.

"Let me see," He said, holding his hand out to look at the notes.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games