Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:39 am

((Has anyone told you you're a really good rper?))

Zann watched his student in spproval, his arms crossed in front of his chest. She has concentration and determination...she will be strong one day.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:44 am

Ariana began to notice her levitation technique was basically this technique but with still objects. Now if she were to practice using her levitation technique with objects in motion like she had done in her earlier battle and for when she caught the squirrel she could estimate what level of chakra and focus would be needed to accelerate the object or change its path. Ariana threw the kunai up waiting for it to come back down. As it came down she formed hand seals and slowed the kunai down not letting it hit the ground. She then whipped the kunai back and forth to get a good feel for control. She then allowed the kunai side to side in the air to learn to change its path. She took out another kunai to and moved it while moving the other kunai. She was trying to get used to two objects at once so one would be simple. The items came together and she tried to control it as one weapon. The kunais weight would be like a moving kunai. She then brought the kunais back into her hands confident she could do it. She threw both kunais and formed handseals speeding them up she then slightly moved it over as it grew near the tree hitting Zann's kunai and splitting it into two.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 am

Zann Juskarath
((Has anyone told you you're a really good rper?))

Zann watched his student in spproval, his arms crossed in front of his chest. She has concentration and determination...she will be strong one day.

((Actually I was voted 3rd best role player in my other naruto guild. lol but no one knew me so I'm surprised I got voted 3rd.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:04 am

Ariana turned to Zann then asked
"What's next?"

Bodhisattva Empress

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 am

((Wow, which one? Hidden Villages?))

Zann was standing upside-down on a tree branch all the time, using his chakra on his feet to “stick” to the branch. He jumped down when he saw that Ariana had finished with the jutsu,
“The next one should be easy, it’s similar to the Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill).”
He turned the scroll to the next jutsu,

Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
Description: Creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to push towards them instead of away, specifically to push nearby objects towards them. Those with a 5 or so in Power will only be able to push small objects about the size of a kunai or shuriken towards them, while someone with a 40 in Power can push large animals and even people.

Zann turned to a fox slinking nearby in the bushes, and made some handseals,
“Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)”
The fox yelped in surprise when a disc of wind formed behind it, acting a bit like a fan or a rocket, and pushed it at Zann. When it got to about 1m in front of him, Zann released the jutsu, freeing the fox.
“It’s quite a useful jutsu when you can’t go across the battlefield to retrieve a weapon.” Secretly, Zann felt a little odd at teaching a student who’s older than himself, but he reminded himself that age has nothing to do with skills and abilities.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 am

((In "Way of the shinobi" If you type in naruto it should be on the first page about 2 guilds below this guild in the category role play. SHould I make 3 posts or just one since its the same but in reverse.))

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:46 am

Ariana formed handseals while focusing on the fox trying to run away but couldn't manage to pull him in. She sighed then focused on something smaller like a rock. She formed handseals once again and released chakra. her eyes locked onto the rock as she slowly began to rail the rock in. She then formed new handseals pelting the rock away.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:30 am

im a bit tiered im going to the hot springs to take a soothing bath
*sayd korioki while exiting the classroom*

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:42 am

Ariana was bored so she decided to go practice something
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:32 pm

Zann's clone disappeared in a gust of wind, notifying the real one of what happened. She's ready to be a genin, anytime soon...

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Daisuke, hidden in the shadows thought similar thoughts as Zann, coincidentally.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 pm

((LOL!!! We're all at the training grounds btw))

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 pm

((How many more academy wind jutsus are left anyway? Also shushin jutsu would be nice. {No need for exploding tag activation}))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 pm

((None, you've mastered all of them already. And Kaze Shushin no Jutsu (Wind flicker technique) is chuunin level, sorry.))

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Zann Juskarath
((None, you've mastered all of them already. And Kaze Shushin no Jutsu (Wind flicker technique) is chuunin level, sorry.))

((Ok I feel better now so when do i become genin))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games