Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Hewwo!! ^___^

I'm Elppy, Queen of the Weird Ones and Goddess of Pineapples. I'm 22, a writer, into music of all kinds (except too much Rap and Country), whose favourite color is rainbow, and spends WAY too much time on Gaia. blaugh

and that says everything you need to know about me. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:56 pm
Hello my names is Skyva, I'm in my 20's... wont tell which one, lol.
I do admit I'm on Gaia way too much, but I do have a life, so I try to spend most my time in the real world... which is really boring.
If I get The Mil, I'll put it towards my Dream Avi. If I happen to win After I get my Dream Avi, then I will pay back those who donated to me. And with whats left, I'll help some Newbies smile

Skyva

maskedbone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Hello-

My name is Maskedbone im in my Teen's. I came here throw a
Banner in fashionista4life thread i came to here for the reason of get all my
items back that were stolen form me or hack as a way of saying, any ways i
would like to help and get to know ever one better and make new friend ^_^.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Konnichiwa, ogenki deuska?
Dx Kidding.
Anyways, ello there.

I am Mercedes, any car jokes and you will suffer D:<
I'm 14, going on 15.
I'm spending a lot of time doing nothing but rotting during this summer, and though I should be more productive I'm just making it worse.

I've been a lot of advertising for this Guild, and I was a bit surprised when I heard about it, to think someone would be selfless enough on this site to give away any gold. XD
No offense.

Anywho, I live in Florida, sunshine of hell state.
I enjoy drawing and a little bit of writing though lately I've felt uninspired to even attempt at anything.

I don't ever want that much on Gaia, I have almost all the items I want, and that isn't much.
I don't even usually go for expensive things on here.
So, I'm not sure what I would do if I had all that gold. O.o;

And.....no more rambling.
Fin~  

Mercedes

Normal Blob

Gwengara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:04 pm
Hello everyone, new member here. 3nodding

I'm a 22 year old (young? XD *likes that better* makes me feel oooold otherwise XP ) woman from Sweden. Since english isn't my native language, I hope that everyone can be considerate if I make any spelling/grammatical misstakes. sweatdrop I always try my best though, I did have the highest grade possible in my english classes.

So, a bit more about who I am. I love horses, and I have my own. She's one of the most important things in my life, I'd give up almost everything for her. heart I've had her for seven years, and I'll never ever sell her. She's old now, 21, but still spirited as if she would be ten years younger. For the moment, I'm also borrowing another horse, a younger one, to compete in show jumping. She will be returned to her owner in july. It feels kinda sad, but I've known all the time that she was just "mine" for six months. But still..

I'm a total anime/manga junkie! xd I live of anime and manga, like air and food. Especially yaoi/shounen ai/BL/Boy's Love/whatever-you-may-want-to-call-it. I accept that other people might not like it, but please, flaming me won't do any good.

Right now I'm unemployed, just working a bit every now and then at the town's taxi company, taking the calls, orders from costumers and dealing it out to the cars. It's okey, but I'd rather be a taxi driver, so in august I'll take the taxi drivers licence.

And, this autumn.. I'll finally have one of my dreams come true. I'll study japanese! For one year from beginning of august, I'll stuady japanese. And so, why do I want to do that? 'Cause my dream work is to be a translator! I want to bring more manga to Sweden, not just children's series, because the anime/manga culture is so much more then just kids shows. There's so many more genres..

So uhm.. that's a little about me.. got any questions or just want to talk, send me a PM. I won't bite. 3nodding

So, nice to be here, everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:39 pm

User Image
Current Mood: Dorky

Name: [Kyoko] or [Ariel] will do just fine.
Favorite Gaia Item: My [Coco]- Sean

Randomness:

[Hello!] Let's see...
I'll be a [Freshman] (more like "Fresh MEAT") in highschool this upcoming August. I'm a bit [afraid] since I'm short enough and unpopular enough to be [stuffed] in a [locker], but I'm sure I'll manage. I like [Anime], [Art], [English subjects] such as poetry or writing stories, and different languages such as [French] and [Japanese]. (Although I don't know them, I will be taking French in highschool.)

I have [MANY] siblings, but I don't wish to name them all. I also have a beautiful [niece] that will be [two years old] in a few days. (I'm so happy) She goes around the house saying my name like: ["A-ral, A-ral"] so i'm sooooo [happy]!!!!

I joined this little give away for [two reasons].

I.| I'm [questing], and I hope to win some type of prize for myself.
II.| To [advertise] this give away, so even if I don't win anything, at least there will be a [chance] some other gaian [will].

My [favorite] colors are [black], [white], [red], and [orange]. My music is mostly [gothic/rock], [punk rock], [j-pop], and a few country songs(bet that sticks out, eh?). [Within Temptation] is the best band ever, and if you slander their name in any way I will [hunt you down] and [decapitate you]...
.:[RAWR!!!]:.

Okay?

Well, I better start [advertisin'] the give away!

[ <3 ] Kyoko/Ariel

Item List:
Demonic Anklets - 12k
Demonic Anklets - 12k
Winter Rose - 15k

Funds:
0k / 40k

ANBU Kyoko Sohma

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:40 pm
Hello, I'm Toki no Yuushi (some call me Toki). My brother got me interested in this guild and If I'm chosen, I'd spend my gold on a Human G CORP Labcoat (which is something I've always wanted) and give the rest to some random person. smile
Also, I'm 18, a really nice person, and extremely addicted to Zelda.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Hello fellow guild members! My name is Aubree. I hail from the state of Florida, born and raised! I am old....Trust me, I am. xd

I am kinda new to the Internet, Been active for a little over a year. I am a mother in RL, and I am a workaholic. Gaia is my downtime, and I enjoy this site very much because I have met some wonderful people from all over the world. heart

If I won, I would definitely donate to a few friends, and a few random people. The rest, I would definitely enjoy.

Thank you for accepting me, I'm looking forward to talking to everyone here! biggrin  

Aubree Goncalvo

Dani_Strayz

Stubborn Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:50 pm
You guys are all very interesting people...I found out about this place while talking on the anime/manga forums... sweatdrop Strait out otaku and I guess a little bit of yaoi in me...I/m not on very much during the school year and am very rarely found on forums...You guys must be so proud sarcasm its the first guild I've joined on any of my users...known to annoy people for the heck of it and enjoy it be for warned...I'll be a freshman this coming fall and I'm stuck in uniform crying crying crying ..ANY WAY I get along with just about anybody and if I don't like ya than you must of seriously pissed me off..don't worry I normally forget about in a day or so nothing personal you can try and or fail to talk to me again later mrgreen ...Have an twisted personality and can't hold my sugar like drunk dudes with cheese_whine ...I wouldn't look at my journal its pretty much quizzes I've done out of pure bordom... mrgreen But hey if your a n otaku and really bored have a go at those quizzes...i'm blabbing to much... sweatdrop I think I'll go sit in a corner and suffer in self pity of wearing purple and gold next year...what kind of cruel and unsual punishment is tha crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:24 pm
Hello!!!

My name is Erum. My friends call me EMU. No idea why they do but it just worked out that way. I am 22 (gonna be 23 in Sept). I graduated from college about a year ago. I graduated with highest honors (dont ask me how I did it cuz I still have no clue!) Im currently being a bum living in my parents house until I take my MCAT. Which I am scheduled to take on August 6th (gulp! neutral ). I currently spend my days and nights and every waking moment studying. So considering I have no life and am an anti-social nerd (not by choice) this is all that I can tell you as of right now.

Once this test is over I will definately have a life! Definately!!!  

EMU1

MlSSTHANG

Dangerous Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Healer 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:58 pm
Hi im missthang. You can call me that or K~sha.
I'm 5'8 with more to luv.
15 going on 16 years old.
I live in the Hawaiian Islands.
I'm not Hawaiian but Filipino.
I enjoy Gaia at night
and Judo and Air Riflery during the day.
I joined Gaia because Neopets wasn't cutting it for me anymore.
Plus, my friends and I can interact with each other in the towns.
Other than that comment me to know more.
See yah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:21 am
... This is probably why I write so much in my "About" in my profile, so I don't have to continually explain who I am, what I do, and all this other "Useless garbage" I call my life.

I'm Eighteen as of Valentines day 'o7.
I've graduated Highschool as of May 'o7.
I'm mostly nocturnal.
Currently I have no job.
I work at my parents home in Ava Missouri, for little if any cash.
I have little if any life outside the Net world.
My real self is mostly exposed online, I have nothing to hide.
I'm one of those people who you talk to when you're feeling down and make you feel better.
I'm currently dating someone who has a similar name to mine.
You might have seen him in the chatterbox he's rather popular.
I'm an anime addict, as well as a furry fan. Wiki or Google if you don't know. ;3
I usually get along with anyone I meet because I have the Open-minded syndrome.
I've been labeled a rebel and a b***h before, nether of which appeal to me.
Labels are ridiculous as are the emotional brats "Emo Kids".
No offense intended for those out there that are, its just the ones that get the most attention are the ones that are trying to make it a fashion statement. Get a life. <<

And excuse the last few seconds of my rant, but that is all I feel the need to write about for now. Ciao.

PS. I'm more intent on making friends then gold,
just thought I'd throw that out there for the masses.

Katamaru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:14 am

Pancakes...

Hi....yeah let's get straight to the point.
13 going on 14.
I live in the UK.
No I'm not English.
I would want to play Gaia 24/7 but I have a life and school sucks.
I joined Gaia because Neopets banned me for no apparent reason.
I found a Gaia Banner advertising themselves on a Neopets Fansite.
I had no idea what Animé was and decided to join and learn what it is.
Realised I had been watching Anime for most of my life without realising.
Then got really into Gaia and so... yeah.
Ever since, I realised there are so many more Animé to watch and discovered Youtube and Veoh.
As a Newb, I was blind enough to miss the [Welcome to Gaia!] Forum and went directly into [Barton Town!] to RP.
Then I went on into [Minishops] then [Gaia Exchange] and then back to [Minishops -> B/C]
Is still lurking around in the B/C.

Loves

Nice people
Shaoran-kun
B/C
Line-art auctions
Some other stuff

Hates

N00bs..well actually I'm allergic to them
People who flame Gaia
People who doesn't use common sense
People who basically pisses everyone off.

Why I joined this Guild

1] I am questing am restarting the quest I started a month ago and if I win it'll be quite enough gain my wish whee
2] Sure I don't mind advertising even though I hate it for free because if I don't win, another Gaia who spotted the advertisement could.=P

...are Yummy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:45 am
Hello everyone. I am Dragon151, but you can call my psycho most of my friends in real life do. i am 19 years old and i am trying to find a job. I live in the town of Cicero NY. I like playing lots of different types of games and I am a little shy around people I don't know, but that passes. If I win some gold here, I will help out some of my friends with there quests. Well, that is about it for me.  

Dragon151

iBriian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:10 am
Hey everyone, my name is Brian, I live in New York, and yeah... thats pretty much all I'm gonig to say... Oh right, and if you didn't notice, I m a boy xD  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games