Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:22 pm
WTF are you guys talking about? Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:23 pm
Overall rank: 38544
I've only started fishing.

Meh. As was said in the Green Dragon, someone spew out some usernames. I want to change mine.
I just need ideas.  

Caeleste

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Onoj
WTF are you guys talking about? Lol

Go here  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:27 pm
Zurgiea is the only one among us that is family friendly! xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:29 pm
Nienna of the Valar

xd twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:30 pm
Oh ok thanks Longbow. And are we getting a bit cocky, putting your fishing rank in your sig? wink  

Onoj

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:33 pm
Honestly, Akiyo, I really like your name as-is. But it's your name, so what were you looking for? Something less Japanese sounding, Middle-earth related, fantasy related, or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:35 pm
Onoj
Oh ok thanks Longbow. And are we getting a bit cocky, putting your fishing rank in your sig? wink

But...but... i'm in the top 100, and it won't last long. *checks* gonk I've slipped down to 67! xd  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:41 pm
Lol
I am trying to figure out your secrets! I am copying your every move...except I don't have the distance rod Plus. gonk And I don't think I ever will.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:42 pm
Longbow UK
But...but... i'm in the top 100, and it won't last long. *checks* gonk I've slipped down to 67! xd

*gasp* It's time to go fishing again!

More Middle-earth related, really. I made this account in about 5 minutes without doing much thinking about the name. It's the name of one of my RP characters. And it was uber easy for my friends to find me on here. =/

Edit - fantasy related works as well. As long as it's not Star Wars. xp  

Caeleste

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:44 pm
Onoj
Lol
I am trying to figure out your secrets! I am copying your every move...except I don't have the distance rod Plus. gonk And I don't think I ever will.

xd
I don't think it matters too much whether you have an upgraded rod, or not. A lot of people still manage to catch rare fish at Durem with a Basic rod.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Akiyo
Longbow UK

More Middle-earth related, really. I made this account in about 5 minutes without doing much thinking about the name. It's the name of one of my RP characters. And it was uber easy for my friends to find me on here. =/

Oh great lets not start the whole...My name came from...My name came from...discussion again. Lol J/K wink

But Yeah I think your name is fine as is as well. But like Zach said it is your name.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:46 pm
Akiyo
Longbow UK

You could try an Elven name generator, or something similar... sweatdrop

I doubt there are many actual Middle-earth related names that haven't already been taken.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:51 pm
Longbow UK
I doubt there are many actual Middle-earth related names that haven't already been taken.

Which is why I've been looking at the back of the Silm for about a month.
I've been reading the appendices more than the actual book.

It's just a jump to the left...and a step to the right...  

Caeleste

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:53 pm
Longbow UK
Nienna of the Valar

xd twisted

ninja Uh...booyah? *hides from the scary, T and M people* xp  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games