Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Kara Metallium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:53 pm
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium
^^ Thanks for the offer. It's hard asking for donations ya know? It's prolly because there are poorer Gaians out there besides me. sweatdrop

Do you mean the url for the pict? or the pict itself?

I know what you mean, but there are alot of nice people out there. Alot of them have just given me items. Like the demonbow was just given to me randomly. I was bouncing off the walls.

My first big gift was the advanced version of the power rod for fishing. I was asking pointed questions about fishing to all sorts of different people, but no one wanted to take the time to teach me. Then I found this really sweet guy who not only taught me everything, but told me what rod I needed and then gave it to me! I was so happy and flattered and after that we turned into really good friends...on Gaia anyways!

I suck at fishing >.<. I'm better at puzzles and blackjack. *huggles demonbow* I wear it whenever I do an evil avi.

Fishing isn't bad, but practice definitely makes perfect. I like slots okay I guess. xp Yeah there are definitely some items I use over and over again. If you could own one item out of everything on Gaia what would it be?

That's a hard pick, but out of all of them it would be either some of the wepons or my pimpin hat and cane.

I've noticed that people either know exactly what they want, or they have no idea. It's kind of funny. I couldn't decide so I made this meta-quest thread. Check it out.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:53 pm
I could, but I'd probably be in big trouble.

I've actually made a small edit, but it was just further elaborating on the kinds of threads that weren't allowed, so it wasn't a new rule entirely.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:54 pm
`Tahirah
StrawBerryApple
`Tahirah
Apple, switch /color and /size around.

;P

;P Thanks.

-Off topic: Now I feel bad.
I posted in Rechu's quest thread when she was setting up.
emo

Hehe, no prob.

And I'm still puzzling as to whether or not that's allowed. Because it doesn't specifically say members can't post quest threads... but at the same time quest threads are out there to ask for donations, which is.

And Kevin is off in LaLa Land and not responding in AIM.

We should have a quest thread subforum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:55 pm
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
of course, I don't want them to brake my antique pringles...
but honestly, would you really?

my dad would totally be weirded out lol
but if he let me then yea i would lol
aww, I feel special now...what was the riddle by the way?
((how old are you?))

lol u should its not everday i would mail pringles for sum1 lol

green glass doors its in the winners thread

& im 15 u?
13, 14 in july
when's your b-day?

march 6

hehe sry i'm in a gift giving thread

Angel in Slumber

Kara Metallium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:56 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
`Tahirah
StrawBerryApple
`Tahirah
Apple, switch /color and /size around.

;P

;P Thanks.

-Off topic: Now I feel bad.
I posted in Rechu's quest thread when she was setting up.
emo

Hehe, no prob.

And I'm still puzzling as to whether or not that's allowed. Because it doesn't specifically say members can't post quest threads... but at the same time quest threads are out there to ask for donations, which is.

And Kevin is off in LaLa Land and not responding in AIM.

We should have a quest thread subforum.

That's a great idea. it'll definitely censor the posting of quest threads. Or at least it should theoretically. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
of course, I don't want them to brake my antique pringles...
but honestly, would you really?

my dad would totally be weirded out lol
but if he let me then yea i would lol
((how old are you?))

& im 15 u?
13, 14 in july
when's your b-day?

march 6

mmk, well now I'm really getting hungry...but sadly dinner isn't ready...

VIII-Axel

- illegal waffle -

Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium

My first big gift was the advanced version of the power rod for fishing. I was asking pointed questions about fishing to all sorts of different people, but no one wanted to take the time to teach me. Then I found this really sweet guy who not only taught me everything, but told me what rod I needed and then gave it to me! I was so happy and flattered and after that we turned into really good friends...on Gaia anyways!

I suck at fishing >.<. I'm better at puzzles and blackjack. *huggles demonbow* I wear it whenever I do an evil avi.

Fishing isn't bad, but practice definitely makes perfect. I like slots okay I guess. xp Yeah there are definitely some items I use over and over again. If you could own one item out of everything on Gaia what would it be?

That's a hard pick, but out of all of them it would be either some of the wepons or my pimpin hat and cane.

I've noticed that people either know exactly what they want, or they have no idea. It's kind of funny. I couldn't decide so I made this meta-quest thread. Check it out.
User Image

Wow o.o good luck with that >w<
I would have donated if i had some gold >__>; meh, im sorry sweatdrop
the most expensive thing i have right now is the glasses/visor thing imma wearing right now xD;

`Tahirah
zaz94
@Every1
umm i want to make a memory for Sinelo like a charcter of him but named Memory of Sinelo this is what it will look like and whats on it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 97,210,651 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Panda Hat
Zorro Mask
That 70s White Shirt
Outlaw Biker Pants - Coal
Those Blue 90s Gloves
Devil Tail
Studded Leather Collar
Portable Stereo Headphones
SLIK shoes
Winged Anklets

That's exactly what's on his avatar now.

What're you getting at?
like a memorial of him idonno i thing i was very sleepy when i was on this morning-_-lol  

Kiwi Cow

Time Mistress

- illegal waffle -
Time Mistress
- illegal waffle -
`Tahirah
- illegal waffle -
Heh, must be nice to have almighty mod-powers xD lol

Lol. Wasn't me, though. Peasant's the only one that decides on rules. I just brought it up. whee

Oh xD ocfourse lol, stupid me
so you cant edit in a rule saying that everyone must donate to me and give me cookies and free hugs? ninja

*gives cookies and hugs* There ^^

:0
Yay :D

thankies n__n lol

I love giving out cookies, beside you have the same glasses as I do ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:03 pm
- illegal waffle -
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium

User Image

the most expensive thing i have right now is the glasses/visor thing imma wearing right now xD;

The most expensive thing I have is my katanna and I'm not giving that up.  

Time Mistress

Sir Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:04 pm
.__.;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:06 pm
- illegal waffle -
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium
Time Mistress
Kara Metallium

User Image

xp thanks waffle. it would be awesome if i suddenly *poof* had all the stuff, but honestly the best part of questing is teh questing itself. you feel the satisfaction of getting items. but what i love is the meeting of new people, seeing peeps participate on my thread (always searching for new catchy ways to), and marveling at the generosity of some people on gaia. when i joined this giveaway i never expected to win anything because i don't think it would honestly happen, but a small part of me said "hey why not? it couldn't hurt!" and so here i am. sweatdrop i'll get to all my stuff eventually i think. most of it i just will sell in order to get other stuff.  

Kara Metallium

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Sir Lionheart
.__.;;
New look?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:09 pm
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
((how old are you?))

& im 15 u?
13, 14 in july
when's your b-day?

march 6

lol same

stlker ur in my gift giving thread!

lol

Angel in Slumber

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:10 pm
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
Angel in Slumber
VIII-Axel
((how old are you?))

& im 15 u?
13, 14 in july
when's your b-day?

march 6

lol same

stlker ur in my gift giving thread!

lol
I stumbled in there

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games