Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm
Haha... sadly enough what first hooked me onto the internet was not any of these creative writing things but none other than NEOPETS. And now I've moved on to Gaia! I've grown so much. XD

I actually agree with Mini that ffnet is a good place to start for beginners. Well good and bad, in that there's so much slush in there that your idea of "good writing" can get seriously warped and some people never make their way out of it... but writing usually improves with practice anyways.

And LJ is definitely good for that for HP fandom (which is practically BASED there), but not necessarily for more obscure series.

I used to like RPing a lot but the appeal's just sort of worn off over time... ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 am
Hmn, I find you can get quite good 'niche' fandom groups on LJ. <3  

Niphz
Crew

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:01 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 am
I've actually never been on Livejournal. What does it do exactly?

@ Fwoom: Well it's not as sad as me. What got me hooked onto the internet was Freewebs... Which were all the rage in year 6... And my friend corrupting my mind with the horrible Habbo Hotel...

@ Niphy: Haha! I got some shoes ^.^ Even though they are completely not matching with my outfit, at least the colours match.

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 pm
The speech bubble and bell are what annoy me the most on your avatar. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm
I used to go on Neopets a lot. ^^;; I still like to play their games now and then.

Smut I can do, but it depends on what sort... I can do some better than others. Sex seems to come easily to me, I won't deny that, though it's odd when writing it if it's PWP...

Perhaps I should shut up in the presence of Lini-chan? xD

rofl @ Charlie-sama.  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 pm
@Fwoom: OMG you were hooked to Neopets? Are they still around? I would think that they have been consigned to the trash heap of internet history by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 pm
Sex comes easily to me irl. ;D

Rofl.  

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 pm
lol when I was 8 I couldn't sit still long enough to log online XDDD

I use to write fan fic a long time ago, but it was lame, therefore I stop.

@niph: *glomps back* lol my my everyone is growing up so fast. I feel like i"m stuck in 15 XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 am
Well, I mean. I went on barbie.com. And then I went outside and built treehouses. Lol.

I had such a s**t nightmare.  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 am
xd @ Niph.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 pm
@ B&B: Don't worry, my mind has been long corrupted by the immature group of girls in our year called the "Sexy Seven +1" - and nobody even knows who they are...

@ Niphy: The bell annoys me too, because it just sticks out like: "!!!!!"
But it's part of the Reinduur strap, so I can't get rid of it scream !

I haven't had nightmares for ages O.O (I bet I'm going to get one after I type this). But my sister has them all the time... Maybe it's due to a child's over-active imagination?

Haha, treehouses! Reminds me of when I used to put all the chairs and spare sheets out in the garden, and make a tent. Then my parents would have to tidy it back again xD

There are tiny little yellow frogs in our back garden! They are so cute 3nodding They were always there, but there seems to be quite a lot more of them right now for some reason...
One of them jumped on my face- and caused me to shove my arm through a spider web with a huge spider on it- while I was trying to catch it O.O

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm
rofl @ frog/spider episode

Just get rid of the whole thing and replace the strap with something else. xP

We built like really cool networks of stairs going up trees with platforms and stuff, at one point we had like five levels in one place. And like we built rope slides down the sides of hills (thinking back they're really dangerous lol, but it was soo fun) and we used to just slide down literally on a stick tied to a piece of rope XD

Yeah I do have an overactive imagination, that might be why.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 pm

if the frogs are bright yellow,
        shouldn't that mean that they're poisonous?
        o:

Princess Rhode
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm
<3 @ sin  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games