Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7702 7703 7704 7705 7706 7707 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 pm
Well thank you again for the recap
&& I hope she replies to you ... soon? ish?
But I got my last ER rotation tomorrow for school
So I'm hitting the hay, night night =]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 pm
What the hell, I keep missing Fallen! This is really not fair! *pouts*

Thank you so much for the summary, Celestial. XD LOL!

And yes, I am trying to type the RP responses (4 in total) that I owe in several places before I crash XD Do not worry!

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 pm
G'Night! ^^

I'm the last survivor! All around me my allies have fallen, slumbering, across the field. I must stay strong and resist the strong temptation to close. my. eyes. Not long until I'll feel then inevitable pull towards warmth and comfort, but no matter what I MUST NOT GIVE IN. To give in is to admit defeat. Defeat in the form of feathers and that freshly out of the washing machine smell. These are the simple evils in life that one must defeat in order to become enlightened and rise above the generally accepted norm in life. Whatever happens, no matter how many other fall into its sweet yet poisonous grasp, I shall never acquiesce! I SHALL NEVER GIVE IN!

On that note, I think I shall turn on the TV.

EDIT:: Oh, Pi. I feel bad now. If you don't get around to it, I understand. If you do, I'll probably supply you with a response by this evening.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm
I MISSED FALLEN. ._.  

wendychi

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm
Don't worry Celestial <3 I'll get the response out. I promise XD!

Welcome back Wendy~ ^__^ Sorry, I missed your entrance earlier XD <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 pm
I will wait, then.

Awee, reading old(six months-ish) RPs in a guild of mine.. I was so good back then! Must get back up to par!

I loved those characters. Too bad the guild went dead cause we all suddenly got lives.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 am
*is still up for some god forsaken reason* wtf man I've gotta be to work in 5 hours and of course I can't sleep! Stupid fever!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 am
::huggles Elphie::

It's okay. I'm like that too. You can sleep after. Although if you're anything like me you'll get distracted and go to bed late again..  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 am
XDll I like reading back some RPs. I'm rusty in RPing now. Oh well.

=( I'm sorry, Seyla. Maybe if you closed the laptop and closed your eyes, you'd feel sleepy? >_<

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 am
>.< Gack!
It's 4am and I have accomplished NOTHING!
I'd fall asleep on my desk well before I could type in the numbers on the Excel!
::fidgets at the thought of a failed all-nighter::
Ehhhh...

Nadindel

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 am
I'm trying to be good. I work full days on breaks (8am-5pm) and I have plans with friends after work too. Hopefully I'll just exhaust myself and pass out at a normal time. But I wish I could rest, fevers are never good signs. I'm hoping this one is just from overworking myself again and not really being sick!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:07 am
Thanks pi :3 *SLLOOOOOOWWWW*  

wendychi

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:09 am
Nadindel~ <3 Don't worry, I'm academically unproductive as well. I'm trying to be a literate RPer right now. Shock!

I hate being sick x_X;;. Now's not the best time to be sick! =( Feel better, Seyla!

My pleasure, Wendy! ^__^ *glomps*

I think I should cheat, and post in Cinderello now instead!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:09 am
I could quote a couple posts for you if you'd like? The ones that matter for my storyline? But then again you're quite busy.. and I'd hate to add another distraction.

I just love these characters. Or more specifically, one of my characters and my friend's interactions. They're such an adorable couple! They met in a RP and hit it off so we did a spin-off one-on-one where they got married and were going on their honeymoon. It was so adorable! A couple guildies said we'd broke their brains. Haha.

I miss Rippers, he's such a great guy; mine and his characters always seem to have the best dynamics. In another RP we're reluctant companions. Sorta like enemies who work together to get to an end goal while always being wary of the other. Insert taunts and provocative behaviour.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

wendychi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 am
I'm sick too. I've been in bed for 2 weeks. =3=  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7702 7703 7704 7705 7706 7707 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games