Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7705 7706 7707 7708 7709 7710 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 am
I'm so sad I couldn't continue.. Really want to get back into it.

Once you've taken someone's measurements, boundaries tend to disappear quite quickly.

I'm now reading the one-on-one RP. When I'm finished I shall go to bed as I have to be up in four hours.

Edit:: The title? TFSAOMAM- The Further Softcore Adventures Of Marty And Matt.

Hehe..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:23 am
XD Done! Enjoy my half-assed post >_<;;

I used to be in this RP with some friends and the RP's motto was:"Rape or be raped"

XD

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 am
Well... 6am and still haven't gotten anything done for my undergraduate research...
I should have taken a pillow and gone to sleep!
>..<
This always happens,
"Oh, man... I really have a lot of stuff to do! I might have to pull an all nighter."
"Oh... I have 12 hours left... might as well watch a few videos or read for a bit.
8 hours? Work? PISH-POSH! Time to lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling!
4 hours? I should start working! Hm? There's a new Epica CD? KICKASS!!!
2 Hours? HOLY s**t! AAHHHHHH! NOT ENOUGH TIME! I SHOULD HURRY! TIME TO GO INTO OVERDRIVE! Oooohhhhhh! There's a new Mass Effect video out! ... This'll only take a minute or two.
1 hour? s**t... I might as well just eat breakfast and get ready; tell the instructor I forgot to print it and I'll have to take a few classes and make the trip back while I actually run to the library and get that thing done.
2 hours overdue? I'm reading the 23rd volume of 'Great Books of the Western World' I saw on the first shelf in the third floor.
Work? Gets done a day or two later.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 am
::giggle::

I'm sure I would have loved that!

I'mma read it and go to bed.

I love how he idolizes her, imagining her in picturesque situations.. so romantic in a slightly weird way. Unfortunately, she's clueless. Well, we can remedy that later.. but if it does him good I'm sure Madeleine doesn't mind.

EDIT:: I'm exactly the same, Nadi, hun. Except worse because my teachers let me get away with it.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 am
XD, hehehe >_>;; I hope it didn't sound stalker-ish. *cough cough* Hahaha, if it does him good? I'm in just for the romance! Squeee! XD

Yup, high low, Nadindel! I'm supposed to do a lot of readings and type my assignments but here I am, typing mushy stuff XD

I'm going to go to bed now though, I'm mentally exhausted ^__^;; G'night you two~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 am
G'Night! I should really do the same, seeing as how I only got 5 hours last night.

It makes him sound so committed, a nice change from the skirt-chasers. Yay! Painting time! Kain's so cute!

Night Nadi.

I'M IN BED RIGHT FREAKING NOW! Not even gonna finish reading that thread.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 am
Most of my teachers let me get away with it.
Actually, it was so bad in high school my science teacher, knowing just how brilliant and talented I am in the field, gave me the opportunity to turn in all those missing assignments.
He told me this a few weeks before the year ended.
I never did them...
I got a C.
Could have gotten an A.
Eh, it's good enough...
I passed...
>..>

I used to have an old one-on-one where a friend convinced me to do this normal college-life romance RP.
I named my character Donald 'Ducky' McGee.
His full nickname was Ducky McGeek.
I'm sure Celestial might catch both references.
She made two posts...
Never heard from her since.
>.>
She's active and all, still...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:11 am
Ducky McGeek? o.o

Do you watch NCIS, dear? xD  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 am
Yes, boss!
The probie watches NCIS...

Started just when the Arie-what's-his-name shoots Kate in the season 2 finale.
Or a bit beforehand...
I was catching up when it aired.

Ducky and McGee are my favorites of the gang.
But, they're all lovable, to be honest.
I'm lost in the new episodes because I didn't keep track after the one where Shepard died.
So I don't know what's going on now...
AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
I wanna find out for meself!
=3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 am
Aww Nadi, you look so Regal and Academic! Very badass if I do say so myself! Celeste, all of your photos are so cute. May I ask where it is in Greece that you stayed? My brother studied abroad there for half a year back in 06. He was in Thessaloniki ^^

I suppose I can pic spam too. Let's see *digs*
from my party last week
As Nurse Joy with my favorite Team Rocket Grunts
Disney world <3
my friends take really random pictures of me o.O
Bein all bunny like @ the john mayer show
My roomie and I, I love her <3
Wondergirls in NYC!
apparently I can sleep anywhere

I think that's enough cam whoring for me for now ^^  

Elpinoine
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:09 am
NAD IS SPIFFY LOOKIN.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 am
Alan, you're glowing hun  

Elpinoine
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:18 am
Well... I fell asleep and missed my... fourth-straight botany class
>.>
I should really find out the guy's office hours and present my medical certificate before he drops me out of the course.

And yes, Celeste, your pics are very cute. Also, your brothers look awesome, in my opinion.

Nadi is spiffyness embodied!

Thanks Elpi! You look pretty neat yourself! Regal and Academic in some of your photos as well!

Dammit! Microsoft billed me for the Windows 7 offer twice!
D<
::grabs his torches and marches down to Sillicon Valley::

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 am
Oh no! I hope things work out for you Nadi! Thanks for the compliments. Lol I just think I look silly! (but thats how I always am, spontaneous and silly!)

I'm currently going through key inventories...so many calluses on my hands now xX  

Elpinoine
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 am
Back in the satanic days where I had a job,
I did inventory on stuff that hadn't even been touched for like... YEARS!
Mind you, that was an apparell factory, so there's a lot of dust from the proccess of making the products.
But some of those boxes LITERALLY had a freaking CENTIMETER of accumulated dust.
White boxes looked like they had navy blue industrial pants on top of them until I blew that sucker off!
You wouldn't believe how many times I had to switch facemasks because it had gotten WAY too dirty.

I also had to wash my eyes a lot because of the allergies, where it was probably my eye getting covered in a similar layer of dust.
Not.
Working.
At.
The.
Family.
Factory.
AGAIN!

Edit: Thanks, I sent an inquest to the company that takes care of these things for Microsoft.
I'll probably go to the campus bank and straighten things out from their end as well.
I'm not going to wait for my form to be processed to find out what happened.
I never got a confirmation e-mail or anything on this second order, so I'm thinking ID Theft.
ninja

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7705 7706 7707 7708 7709 7710 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games