Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:54 pm

:: presents the treat::
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:57 pm

*puts treat and joy's hand in mouth* yumm

Inaluke

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:59 pm

Inaluke
ok, thats it, its now Coma's permanant mission to knock up ever girl in Ria...

those instincts.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:01 pm

stare

Emily.B.1448

Inaluke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:02 pm

yeah, and i said id stop a*****e, its called READING... i said id stop, but i would like to smash gnomes with a comicly oversized mallet while wearing a dress, and if your going to threaten to ban me for calling you an a*****e, the ******** TRY ME
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:04 pm

Cevian
I need Sphinx for my to complete what I'm-a doing.

Once I'm done with this plot point with Michio, I might make a second charry, but there is one problem...

Quote:

If you have seen my posts, pease call 555-5558555-555.

Cevian

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:05 pm

LOL Cevian.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:06 pm

Okay, Inaluke, you need to stop cussing. We know you said you'll stop but sometimes Kurai won't believe you or something. But please, stop talking back.

Ai`
Crew

Inaluke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:07 pm

what, your going to limit my freedom of expression now? ill talk back if i damn well want too... if your going to ban me then have some balls and
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:10 pm

Inaluke
wait, what? im confused...

I Only answered your question there because you seem to be questioning what instincts i was talking about.

Inaluke
fine... if nothing else can i be permitted to run screaming through the guild wearing a dress and randomly smashing gnomes with a +5 Comicly Oversized Mallet of Gnome Smashing?

Was that suppose to be an agreement to seeing that you would not continue your characters "strange" plot. No All i saw was you trying to act more in what Kiyoshi has famed you for "not making any sense" actions. Maybe a little more agreement would have been helpful.

Inaluke
yeah, and i said id stop a*****e, its called READING... i said id stop, but i would like to smash gnomes with a comicly oversized mallet while wearing a dress, and if your going to threaten to ban me for calling you an a*****e, the ******** TRY ME

Thank you for clearing it up that you will not continue on those "actions". I could care less what you to do in this forum board, it is your character, as long as it isnt against the TOS that Gaia posted. No i can not ban you for you calling me an a*****e, therefore I won't.

Inaluke
what, your going to limit my freedom of expression now? ill talk back if i damn well want too... if your going to ban me then have some balls and

Sakura Ai did not give you any warning what so ever to say that your "cussin" was against the rules. All she did was try to say that you may need to tone it down a bit with it.

KuraiGekkou

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:22 pm

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:25 pm

this fighting is tearing me apart!! crying *runs off crying*

zero-jt

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:29 pm

O_o whats going on in here?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:32 pm

::ignores the yelling::

Midori i love your avy!!

Ai`
Crew

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:34 pm

wonderlandx13
::ignores the yelling::

Midori i love your avy!!

glomps
"thanks, i like yours too. but the thing is with my avatar its a glicth i only own one panda ><"
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games