Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7710 7711 7712 7713 7714 7715 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:47 pm

....You have one of the best navies in the world. XD If you wanted to, I'm sure you could up and rouse the other people on your island easily.

Which brings me to the conclusion that everyone in power is a goddamn mother ******** bleeding heart. They all feel that everyone can be 'saved' like they're some friggin' holy warrior descended to save people like how Moses parted the damn Red Sea! scream

I'm gonna rant further now, so if you don't wanna read my opinionated splurge, please proceed to the next post.

Did you see TERRORISM when Theodore Roosevelt adopted the policy, "You step on my toes, I STOMP on yours"? NO. America was BA back then. Nobody messed with us because they knew we'd turn around and punch their goddamn necks in! If we didn't have some president spouting nonsense about healthcare reforms when his major issue--at this point in time--should be getting the troops out of Pakistan and Iraq and all our other occupations over there, we'd be just fine right now. The troops would be out. The people over there should be allowed to sort out their own s**t anyway. It's their right.

So...with the little 'parental war' we have going on over there finished, the funds we WERE using to fund the battle over there could be used to stimulate the economy over here. Despite the greed of those fatasses ruling the big businesses, we could move jobs that are currently outsourced back into the U.S. With more money flow actually going INTO our economy, this mess would sort itself out given the proper and careful treatment. I would hope that Obama's capable of that. I hope to god he doesn't use Osama dying as a campaign tool. It's not like BARRACK OBAMA pulled the trigger.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
....You have one of the best navies in the world. XD If you wanted to, I'm sure you could up and rouse the other people on your island easily.

Which brings me to the conclusion that everyone in power is a goddamn mother ******** bleeding heart. They all feel that everyone can be 'saved' like they're some friggin' holy warrior descended to save people like how Moses parted the damn Red Sea! scream

I'm gonna rant further now, so if you don't wanna read my opinionated splurge, please proceed to the next post.

Did you see TERRORISM when Theodore Roosevelt adopted the policy, "You step on my toes, I STOMP on yours"? NO. America was BA back then. Nobody messed with us because they knew we'd turn around and punch their goddamn necks in! If we didn't have some president spouting nonsense about healthcare reforms when his major issue--at this point in time--should be getting the troops out of Pakistan and Iraq and all our other occupations over there, we'd be just fine right now. The troops would be out. The people over there should be allowed to sort out their own s**t anyway. It's their right.

So...with the little 'parental war' we have going on over there finished, the funds we WERE using to fund the battle over there could be used to stimulate the economy over here. Despite the greed of those fatasses ruling the big businesses, we could move jobs that are currently outsourced back into the U.S. With more money flow actually going INTO our economy, this mess would sort itself out given the proper and careful treatment. I would hope that Obama's capable of that. I hope to god he doesn't use Osama dying as a campaign tool. It's not like BARRACK OBAMA pulled the trigger.

eek

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay...but yeah...
America's not on my love list right now, and it's 90% due to this damn "we're gonna fix your country" war.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry....XD I have VERY strong opinions about this country, if you couldn't tell.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Sorry....XD I have VERY strong opinions about this country, if you couldn't tell.

i dont blame you...there are things about every nation i hate...mostly America and my own.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Well you know what,i am on the edge of glory that what. And dont foget about Judas, and my hair, and various other things that are very important to me.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

-Like Button-

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm

@Snuffeh: it happens to every empire. look at italy, used to own all of europe and now it's just the land of pasta and catholics
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Incubus Shane
@Snuffeh: it happens to every empire. look at italy, used to own all of europe and now it's just the land of pasta and catholics

ya, i know...but hey, let me b***h about it, lol

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 pm

lolk
you do that
i'll be going on about how Germany has been reduced to internet trolls and beerbellies since the old times

elizabeth, one day the "united states of america" will be comprised of 3 states the size of hawaii
its leader will be an ex crime-overlord illegal immagrant
such will happen to all empires. even china, in all of its tofu glory will fall to the size of japan, eventually
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 pm

i haz emo hair too lizzeh
sadly i lack any piercings. anywhere
i should ttly get a prince albert though, just for kicks
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:54 pm

@Shane: Well, i guess my life is finally in order. I am getting inportant stuff done. But it also helps that i finally going "BORN THIS WAY", Lady Gaga's new album. And well, my night has been amazing so far thanks to this music. But guess what? I founds me a Boyfriend now.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Incubus Shane
i haz emo hair too lizzeh
sadly i lack any piercings. anywhere
i should ttly get a prince albert though, just for kicks

sweet, i'm thinking of turning my one piercing into snake bites...

and that's well sick... i dont get how people can mess up their...stuff like that... ears, tongues and lips are one thing... but thats just....wrong
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

@muse: you're so into lady gaga bro
liek
hardcooree lol
anyways
boyfrand?
congrats i guess... being single is so much better though lol

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 pm

@Shane: You don't even know how obsessed with Lady Gaga I am, its really really bad, but i LOVE IT! I think i listened to "Judas" over 50 times in a week.

But yeah i think that if you want to be single, then go ahead. It true their are some good things about being single. But at the same time, i really couldn't take being single anymore.....
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7710 7711 7712 7713 7714 7715 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games